Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 sonofthor

sonofthor

• Members
  • 41 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:03 AM

Posted 24 February 2008 - 07:48 AM

Hello, I am a newbie to bleepingcomputers... but I need help with ssqpm

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 jgweed

jgweed

• Members
  • 28,473 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:03 PM

Posted 24 February 2008 - 09:55 AM

Welcome to BC!
I would suggest posting about your problem in the most appropriate Windows version Forum, and tell us what the precise problem is with ssqpm---what is it causing and what leads you to think that it is the cause (error messages?). This would help our Members understand your problem better.
Regards,
John
Whereof one cannot speak, thereof one should be silent.

#3 sonofthor

sonofthor
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 41 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:03 AM

Posted 25 February 2008 - 12:19 PM

I think I did post my problem in the malware section... I think it is SSQPM since it has been listed in other post as causing malware popups.
I think I have a form of vundo, but I have tried vudofix, combofix,and all the other virtumondo fixes.. and nothing cleans it out.
SSQPM keeps reloadign itself.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users