Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

At Your Mercy - Multiple Infections?

• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

#1 CapturingLife

CapturingLife

• Members
  • 18 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:34 AM

Posted 23 February 2008 - 05:15 PM

Good afternoon. I am 99% certain that I've got an infection/infections. I am running Vista Home Premium on this particular system. I have just downloaded CA's Internet Security Suite 2008; I was previously using CA's antivirus until my DSL service decided to switch to Norton about 2 months ago and now I have the possible infections. (sorry, I can't stand Norton and have always had problems with their products).

I believe that both of my computers are now infected in some way. This happened after I downloaded the CA Internet Security Suite 2008. Both systems are using 85-100% of the RAM. I was going to wipe out my desktop (vista) and just start fresh to get rid of whatever is going on. BUT now that my laptop (xp pro) is possibly infected, too, I don't know what to do. I really don't want to have to wipe that one. Has anyone else experienced these problems after installing CA's suite? If anyone can help, I'd be eternally thankful. I'm in the middle of a huge paper and now I don't trust either system to finish it on.

Also, I read through some other information and tried to do the SDFix but it wouldn't launch the .bat file. The screen would pop up for a milisecond and disappear.

Edited again to add:

I tried using CA's livechat to see if they could help. He looked at my hijack this file and had me check 2 of the entries and "fix" them. The first was the 03 toolbar (no name) and the second was 023 Winsock Svchost Manager. After we finished the chat, I had to restart the computer. So, I ran another scan and see the 023 Winsock is back again? I don't know. I'm just trying to see what I can do on my own but it isn't working out so hot.

I also used the registry booster and it came up with 415 items. It cleaned 15 of them and said to clean the rest, you need to purchase the software for 29.99. Is this worth it?

Here is my hijackthis log from yesterday before CA's livechat support tried to help me:

Logfile of Trend Micro HijackThis v2.0.2
Scan saved at 7:14:37 AM, on 2/22/2008
Platform: Windows Vista (WinNT 6.00.1904)
MSIE: Internet Explorer v7.00 (7.00.6000.16609)
Boot mode: Normal

Running processes:
C:\Windows\system32\taskeng.exe
C:\Windows\system32\Dwm.exe
C:\Windows\Explorer.EXE
C:\Program Files\CA\CA Internet Security Suite\CA Personal Firewall\capfsem.exe
C:\Program Files\Windows Defender\MSASCui.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\igfxtray.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\hkcmd.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\igfxpers.exe
C:\Program Files\Intel\IntelDH\CCU\CCU_TrayIcon.exe
C:\WINDOWS\zHotkey.exe
C:\WINDOWS\ModPS2Key.exe
C:\WINDOWS\sttray.exe
C:\Program Files\Intel\Intel Matrix Storage Manager\IAAnotif.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\InstallShield\UpdateService\issch.exe
C:\Program Files\CA\CA Internet Security Suite\cctray\cctray.exe
C:\WINDOWS\cfgmng32.exe
C:\Program Files\CA\CA Internet Security Suite\CA Anti-Virus\cavrid.exe
C:\Program Files\CA\CA Internet Security Suite\CA Anti-Spam\QSP-6.0.1.32\QOELoader.exe
C:\Program Files\CA\CA Internet Security Suite\CA Personal Firewall\capfasem.exe
C:\WINDOWS\ehome\ehtray.exe
C:\Program Files\CA\CA Internet Security Suite\ccprovep.exe
C:\Program Files\CA\CA Internet Security Suite\CA Anti-Spyware\CAPPActiveProtection.exe
C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\ieuser.exe
C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe
C:\Program Files\CA\CA Internet Security Suite\CA Website Inspector\WebsiteInspector\Toolbar\CAGlobal.exe
C:\Program Files\CA\CA Internet Security Suite\CA Website Inspector\WebsiteInspector\Light\CAGlobalLight.exe
C:\Windows\system32\mdmcls32.exe
C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office12\WINWORD.EXE
C:\Program Files\CA\CA Internet Security Suite\CA Website Inspector\WebsiteInspector\Light\CAGlobalLight.exe
C:\Windows\system32\Macromed\Flash\FlashUtil9e.exe
C:\Program Files\Trend Micro\HijackThis\HijackThis.exe
C:\Windows\system32\SearchFilterHost.exe

R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Search Page = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=54896
R0 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = http://att.yahoo.com
R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Page_URL = http://att.yahoo.com
R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Search_URL = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=54896
R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Search Page = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=54896
R0 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = http://att.yahoo.com
R0 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Search,SearchAssistant = http://www.gateway.com/g/sidepanel.html?Ch...P&M=GT5411E
R0 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Search,CustomizeSearch =
R0 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Toolbar,LinksFolderName =
R3 - URLSearchHook: Yahoo! Toolbar - {EF99BD32-C1FB-11D2-892F-0090271D4F88} - C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Companion\Installs\cpn\yt.dll
O1 - Hosts: ::1 localhost
O2 - BHO: Yahoo! Toolbar Helper - {02478D38-C3F9-4EFB-9B51-7695ECA05670} - C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Companion\Installs\cpn\yt.dll
O2 - BHO: Adobe PDF Reader Link Helper - {06849E9F-C8D7-4D59-B87D-784B7D6BE0B3} - C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 7.0\ActiveX\AcroIEHelper.dll
O2 - BHO: SSVHelper Class - {761497BB-D6F0-462C-B6EB-D4DAF1D92D43} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0\bin\ssv.dll
O2 - BHO: CA Toolbar Helper - {FBF2401B-7447-4727-BE5D-C19B2075CA84} - C:\Program Files\CA\CA Internet Security Suite\CA Website Inspector\WebsiteInspector\Toolbar\CallingIDIE.dll
O3 - Toolbar: Yahoo! Toolbar - {EF99BD32-C1FB-11D2-892F-0090271D4F88} - C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Companion\Installs\cpn\yt.dll
O3 - Toolbar: (no name) - {0BF43445-2F28-4351-9252-17FE6E806AA0} - (no file)
O3 - Toolbar: CA Toolbar - {10134636-E7AF-4AC5-A1DC-C7C44BB97D81} - C:\Program Files\CA\CA Internet Security Suite\CA Website Inspector\WebsiteInspector\Toolbar\CallingIDIE.dll
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Windows Defender] %ProgramFiles%\Windows Defender\MSASCui.exe -hide
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [IgfxTray] C:\Windows\system32\igfxtray.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [HotKeysCmds] C:\Windows\system32\hkcmd.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Persistence] C:\Windows\system32\igfxpers.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [CCUTRAYICON] C:\Program Files\Intel\IntelDH\CCU\CCU_TrayIcon.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [NMSSupport] "C:\Program Files\Common Files\Intel\IntelDH\NMS\Support\IntelHCTAgent.exe" /startup
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [CHotkey] zHotkey.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [ShowWnd] ShowWnd.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [ModPS2] ModPS2Key.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [SigmatelSysTrayApp] sttray.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [IAAnotif] "C:\Program Files\Intel\Intel Matrix Storage Manager\Iaanotif.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [BigFix] c:\program files\Bigfix\bigfix.exe /atstartup
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [ISUSScheduler] "C:\Program Files\Common Files\InstallShield\UpdateService\issch.exe" -start
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [MSConfig] "C:\Windows\system32\msconfig.exe" /auto
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [iTunesHelper] "C:\Program Files\iTunes\iTunesHelper.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [cctray] "C:\Program Files\CA\CA Internet Security Suite\cctray\cctray.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [dvHighMem] C:\Windows\cfgmng32.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [CAVRID] "C:\Program Files\CA\CA Internet Security Suite\CA Anti-Virus\CAVRID.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [QOELOADER] "C:\Program Files\CA\CA Internet Security Suite\CA Anti-Spam\QSP-6.0.1.32\QOELoader.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [cafw] C:\Program Files\CA\CA Internet Security Suite\CA Personal Firewall\cafw.exe -cl
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [capfasem] C:\Program Files\CA\CA Internet Security Suite\CA Personal Firewall\capfasem.exe
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [ehTray.exe] C:\Windows\ehome\ehTray.exe
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [ISUSPM Startup] C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\UPDATE~1\ISUSPM.exe -startup
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [Yahoo! Pager] "C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Messenger\YahooMessenger.exe" -quiet
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [Sidebar] C:\Program Files\Windows Sidebar\sidebar.exe /autoRun
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [WMPNSCFG] C:\Program Files\Windows Media Player\WMPNSCFG.exe
O4 - HKUS\S-1-5-19\..\Run: [Sidebar] %ProgramFiles%\Windows Sidebar\Sidebar.exe /detectMem (User 'LOCAL SERVICE')
O4 - HKUS\S-1-5-19\..\Run: [WindowsWelcomeCenter] rundll32.exe oobefldr.dll,ShowWelcomeCenter (User 'LOCAL SERVICE')
O4 - HKUS\S-1-5-20\..\Run: [Sidebar] %ProgramFiles%\Windows Sidebar\Sidebar.exe /detectMem (User 'NETWORK SERVICE')
O4 - HKUS\S-1-5-21-869503455-3644129167-373603817-1000\..\Run: [Sidebar] %ProgramFiles%\Windows Sidebar\Sidebar.exe /detectMem (User 'IUSR_NMPR')
O4 - Global Startup: Adobe Reader Speed Launch.lnk = C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 7.0\Reader\reader_sl.exe
O8 - Extra context menu item: E&xport to Microsoft Excel - res://C:\PROGRA~1\MICROS~2\OFFICE11\EXCEL.EXE/3000
O9 - Extra button: (no name) - {08B0E5C0-4FCB-11CF-AAA5-00401C608501} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0\bin\ssv.dll
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Sun Java Console - {08B0E5C0-4FCB-11CF-AAA5-00401C608501} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0\bin\ssv.dll
O9 - Extra button: Send to OneNote - {2670000A-7350-4f3c-8081-5663EE0C6C49} - C:\PROGRA~1\MICROS~2\Office12\ONBttnIE.dll
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: S&end to OneNote - {2670000A-7350-4f3c-8081-5663EE0C6C49} - C:\PROGRA~1\MICROS~2\Office12\ONBttnIE.dll
O9 - Extra button: Research - {92780B25-18CC-41C8-B9BE-3C9C571A8263} - C:\PROGRA~1\MICROS~2\Office12\REFIEBAR.DLL
O13 - Gopher Prefix:
O16 - DPF: {231B1C6E-F934-42A2-92B6-C2FEFEC24276} (yucsetreg Class) - C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\common\yucconfig.dll
O16 - DPF: {30528230-99f7-4bb4-88d8-fa1d4f56a2ab} (Installation Support) - C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Common\Yinsthelper.dll
O16 - DPF: {D27CDB6E-AE6D-11CF-96B8-444553540000} (Shockwave Flash Object) - http://fpdownload2.macromedia.com/get/shoc...ash/swflash.cab
O16 - DPF: {EF791A6B-FC12-4C68-99EF-FB9E207A39E6} (McFreeScan Class) - http://download.mcafee.com/molbin/iss-loc/...232/mcfscan.cab
O20 - AppInit_DLLs: C:\PROGRA~1\Google\GOOGLE~1\GOEC62~1.DLL
O23 - Service: Ad-Aware 2007 Service (aawservice) - Lavasoft - C:\Program Files\Lavasoft\Ad-Aware 2007\aawservice.exe
O23 - Service: Intel® Alert Service (AlertService) - Intel® Corporation - C:\Program Files\Intel\IntelDH\CCU\AlertService.exe
O23 - Service: Apple Mobile Device - Apple, Inc. - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\bin\AppleMobileDeviceService.exe
O23 - Service: CaCCProvSP - CA, Inc. - C:\Program Files\CA\CA Internet Security Suite\ccprovsp.exe
O23 - Service: CAISafe - Computer Associates International, Inc. - C:\Program Files\CA\CA Internet Security Suite\CA Anti-Virus\ISafe.exe
O23 - Service: DQLWinService - Unknown owner - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Intel\IntelDH\NMS\AdpPlugins\DQLWinService.exe
O23 - Service: GoogleDesktopManager - Google - C:\Program Files\Google\Google Desktop Search\GoogleDesktopManager.exe
O23 - Service: Intel® Matrix Storage Event Monitor (IAANTMON) - Intel Corporation - C:\Program Files\Intel\Intel Matrix Storage Manager\Iaantmon.exe
O23 - Service: InstallDriver Table Manager (IDriverT) - Macrovision Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\InstallShield\Driver\1050\Intel 32\IDriverT.exe
O23 - Service: iPod Service - Apple Inc. - C:\Program Files\iPod\bin\iPodService.exe
O23 - Service: Intel® Software Services Manager (ISSM) - Intel® Corporation - C:\Program Files\Intel\IntelDH\Intel Media Server\Media Server\bin\ISSM.exe
O23 - Service: CA Pest Patrol Realtime Protection Service (ITMRTSVC) - CA, Inc. - C:\Program Files\CA\SharedComponents\PPRT\bin\ITMRTSVC.exe
O23 - Service: Intel® Viiv™ Media Server (M1 Server) - Unknown owner - C:\Program Files\Intel\IntelDH\Intel Media Server\Media Server\bin\mediaserver.exe
O23 - Service: Intel® Application Tracker (MCLServiceATL) - Intel® Corporation - C:\Program Files\Intel\IntelDH\Intel Media Server\Shells\MCLServiceATL.exe
O23 - Service: PPCtlPriv - CA, Inc. - C:\Program Files\CA\CA Internet Security Suite\CA Anti-Spyware\PPCtlPriv.exe
O23 - Service: Intel® Remoting Service (Remote UI Service) - Intel® Corporation - C:\Program Files\Intel\IntelDH\Intel Media Server\Shells\Remote UI Service.exe
O23 - Service: SigmaTel Audio Service (STacSV) - SigmaTel, Inc. - C:\Program Files\SigmaTel\C-Major Audio\WDM\STacSV.exe
O23 - Service: HIPS Event Manager (UmxAgent) - CA - C:\Program Files\CA\SharedComponents\HIPSEngine\UmxAgent.exe
O23 - Service: HIPS Configuration Interpreter (UmxCfg) - CA - C:\Program Files\CA\SharedComponents\HIPSEngine\UmxCfg.exe
O23 - Service: HIPS Firewall Helper (UmxFwHlp) - CA - C:\Program Files\CA\SharedComponents\HIPSEngine\UmxFwHlp.exe
O23 - Service: HIPS Policy Manager (UmxPol) - CA - C:\Program Files\CA\SharedComponents\HIPSEngine\UmxPol.exe
O23 - Service: VET Message Service (VETMSGNT) - CA, Inc. - C:\Program Files\CA\CA Internet Security Suite\CA Anti-Virus\VetMsg.exe
O23 - Service: WinSock Svchost Manager (WinSvchostManager) - Unknown owner - C:\WINDOWS\System32\svcprs32.exe
O23 - Service: XAudioService - Conexant Systems, Inc. - C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\xaudio.exe

--
End of file - 11179 bytes

I hope I'm not forgetting anything!

Thank you in advance for any help or advice.

Sherry

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

m

#2 Yourhighness

Yourhighness

The BSG Malware Fighter

• Malware Response Team
  • 7,943 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:34 AM

Posted 02 March 2008 - 01:30 PM

Hello Sherry and welcome to BleepingComputer!

Apollogies for the delay. The forum has been very busy lately and. If you are still having problems, then please post a brand new HijackThis log as a reply to this topic. Before posting the log, please make sure you follow all the steps found in this topic: Preparation Guide For Use Before Posting A Hijackthis Log.

Thanks,

Johannes

"How did I get infected?" - "Safe-hex" - Member of UNITE -
Posted Image

#3 CapturingLife

CapturingLife
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 18 posts
  •  

Posted 02 March 2008 - 04:17 PM

Yourhighness, thank you so much for your response. :thumbsup: I have followed all of the preparation instructions. Here is the new file:

Scan saved at 3:14:23 PM, on 3/2/2008

Running processes:
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Intel\IntelDH\NMS\Support\IntelHCTAgent.exe
C:\Program Files\iTunes\iTunesHelper.exe
C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast4\ashDisp.exe
C:\Program Files\Windows Media Player\wmpnscfg.exe
C:\Windows\ehome\ehmsas.exe
C:\Program Files\Intel\IntelDH\CCU\CCU_Engine.exe
c:\program files\common files\installshield\updateservice\isuspm.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\InstallShield\UpdateService\agent.exe
C:\Windows\System32\mobsync.exe

R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Search Page = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=54896
R0 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = http://att.yahoo.com
R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Page_URL = http://att.yahoo.com
R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Search_URL = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=54896
R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Search Page = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=54896
R0 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = http://att.yahoo.com
R0 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Search,SearchAssistant = http://www.gateway.com/g/sidepanel.html?Ch...P&M=GT5411E
R3 - URLSearchHook: Yahoo! Toolbar - {EF99BD32-C1FB-11D2-892F-0090271D4F88} - C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Companion\Installs\cpn\yt.dll
O2 - BHO: Yahoo! Toolbar Helper - {02478D38-C3F9-4EFB-9B51-7695ECA05670} - C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Companion\Installs\cpn\yt.dll
O2 - BHO: Adobe PDF Reader Link Helper - {06849E9F-C8D7-4D59-B87D-784B7D6BE0B3} - C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 7.0\ActiveX\AcroIEHelper.dll
O2 - BHO: SSVHelper Class - {761497BB-D6F0-462C-B6EB-D4DAF1D92D43} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0\bin\ssv.dll
O3 - Toolbar: Yahoo! Toolbar - {EF99BD32-C1FB-11D2-892F-0090271D4F88} - C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Companion\Installs\cpn\yt.dll
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Windows Defender] %ProgramFiles%\Windows Defender\MSASCui.exe -hide
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [CCUTRAYICON] C:\Program Files\Intel\IntelDH\CCU\CCU_TrayIcon.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [NMSSupport] "C:\Program Files\Common Files\Intel\IntelDH\NMS\Support\IntelHCTAgent.exe" /startup
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [IAAnotif] "C:\Program Files\Intel\Intel Matrix Storage Manager\Iaanotif.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [ISUSScheduler] "C:\Program Files\Common Files\InstallShield\UpdateService\issch.exe" -start
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [avast!] C:\PROGRA~1\ALWILS~1\Avast4\ashDisp.exe
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [ISUSPM Startup] C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\UPDATE~1\ISUSPM.exe -startup
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [Uniblue RegistryBooster 2] c:\program files\uniblue\registrybooster 2\StartRegistryBooster.exe
O4 - HKUS\S-1-5-19\..\Run: [Sidebar] %ProgramFiles%\Windows Sidebar\Sidebar.exe /detectMem (User 'LOCAL SERVICE')
O4 - HKUS\S-1-5-19\..\Run: [WindowsWelcomeCenter] rundll32.exe oobefldr.dll,ShowWelcomeCenter (User 'LOCAL SERVICE')
O4 - HKUS\S-1-5-20\..\Run: [Sidebar] %ProgramFiles%\Windows Sidebar\Sidebar.exe /detectMem (User 'NETWORK SERVICE')
O4 - HKUS\S-1-5-21-869503455-3644129167-373603817-1000\..\Run: [Sidebar] %ProgramFiles%\Windows Sidebar\Sidebar.exe /detectMem (User 'IUSR_NMPR')
O8 - Extra context menu item: E&xport to Microsoft Excel - res://C:\PROGRA~1\MICROS~2\OFFICE11\EXCEL.EXE/3000
O9 - Extra button: (no name) - {08B0E5C0-4FCB-11CF-AAA5-00401C608501} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0\bin\ssv.dll
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Sun Java Console - {08B0E5C0-4FCB-11CF-AAA5-00401C608501} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0\bin\ssv.dll
O9 - Extra button: Send to OneNote - {2670000A-7350-4f3c-8081-5663EE0C6C49} - C:\PROGRA~1\MICROS~2\Office12\ONBttnIE.dll
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: S&end to OneNote - {2670000A-7350-4f3c-8081-5663EE0C6C49} - C:\PROGRA~1\MICROS~2\Office12\ONBttnIE.dll
O9 - Extra button: (no name) - {85d1f590-48f4-11d9-9669-0800200c9a66} - C:\Windows\bdoscandel.exe
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Uninstall BitDefender Online Scanner v8 - {85d1f590-48f4-11d9-9669-0800200c9a66} - C:\Windows\bdoscandel.exe
O9 - Extra button: Research - {92780B25-18CC-41C8-B9BE-3C9C571A8263} - C:\PROGRA~1\MICROS~2\Office12\REFIEBAR.DLL
O13 - Gopher Prefix:
O16 - DPF: {231B1C6E-F934-42A2-92B6-C2FEFEC24276} (yucsetreg Class) - C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\common\yucconfig.dll
O16 - DPF: {30528230-99f7-4bb4-88d8-fa1d4f56a2ab} (Installation Support) - C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Common\Yinsthelper.dll
O16 - DPF: {5D86DDB5-BDF9-441B-9E9E-D4730F4EE499} (BDSCANONLINE Control) - http://download.bitdefender.com/resources/scan8/oscan8.cab
O16 - DPF: {D27CDB6E-AE6D-11CF-96B8-444553540000} (Shockwave Flash Object) - http://fpdownload2.macromedia.com/get/shoc...ash/swflash.cab
O16 - DPF: {EF791A6B-FC12-4C68-99EF-FB9E207A39E6} (McFreeScan Class) - http://download.mcafee.com/molbin/iss-loc/...232/mcfscan.cab
O23 - Service: Ad-Aware 2007 Service (aawservice) - Lavasoft - C:\Program Files\Lavasoft\Ad-Aware 2007\aawservice.exe
O23 - Service: Intel® Alert Service (AlertService) - Intel® Corporation - C:\Program Files\Intel\IntelDH\CCU\AlertService.exe
O23 - Service: Apple Mobile Device - Apple, Inc. - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\bin\AppleMobileDeviceService.exe
O23 - Service: avast! iAVS4 Control Service (aswUpdSv) - ALWIL Software - C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast4\aswUpdSv.exe
O23 - Service: avast! Antivirus - ALWIL Software - C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast4\ashServ.exe
O23 - Service: avast! Mail Scanner - ALWIL Software - C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast4\ashMaiSv.exe
O23 - Service: avast! Web Scanner - ALWIL Software - C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast4\ashWebSv.exe
O23 - Service: DQLWinService - Unknown owner - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Intel\IntelDH\NMS\AdpPlugins\DQLWinService.exe
O23 - Service: GoogleDesktopManager - Google - C:\Program Files\Google\Google Desktop Search\GoogleDesktopManager.exe
O23 - Service: Intel® Matrix Storage Event Monitor (IAANTMON) - Intel Corporation - C:\Program Files\Intel\Intel Matrix Storage Manager\Iaantmon.exe
O23 - Service: InstallDriver Table Manager (IDriverT) - Macrovision Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\InstallShield\Driver\1050\Intel 32\IDriverT.exe
O23 - Service: iPod Service - Apple Inc. - C:\Program Files\iPod\bin\iPodService.exe
O23 - Service: Intel® Software Services Manager (ISSM) - Intel® Corporation - C:\Program Files\Intel\IntelDH\Intel Media Server\Media Server\bin\ISSM.exe
O23 - Service: Intel® Viiv™ Media Server (M1 Server) - Unknown owner - C:\Program Files\Intel\IntelDH\Intel Media Server\Media Server\bin\mediaserver.exe
O23 - Service: Intel® Application Tracker (MCLServiceATL) - Intel® Corporation - C:\Program Files\Intel\IntelDH\Intel Media Server\Shells\MCLServiceATL.exe
O23 - Service: Intel® Remoting Service (Remote UI Service) - Intel® Corporation - C:\Program Files\Intel\IntelDH\Intel Media Server\Shells\Remote UI Service.exe
O23 - Service: SigmaTel Audio Service (STacSV) - SigmaTel, Inc. - C:\Program Files\SigmaTel\C-Major Audio\WDM\STacSV.exe
O23 - Service: XAudioService - Conexant Systems, Inc. - C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\xaudio.exe

--
End of file - 8917 bytes

#4 Yourhighness

Yourhighness

The BSG Malware Fighter

• Malware Response Team
  • 7,943 posts
  •  

Posted 03 March 2008 - 01:19 PM

Hi Sherry,

Step #1

Your Java is out of date. Older versions have vulnerabilities that malware can use to infect your system. A malicious site could render Java content under older, vulnerable versions of Sun's software if the user has not removed them. Please follow these steps to remove older version Java components and update:
  • Download the latest version of Java Runtime Environment (JRE) and save it to your desktop.
  • Scroll down to where it says "Java Runtime Environment (JRE) 6 Update 4...allows end-users to run Java applications".
  • Click the "Download" button to the right.
  • Select your Plattform: "Windows".
  • Select your Language: "English".
  • Read the License Agreement and then check the box that says: "Accept License Agreement".
  • Click "Continue".
  • Click on the link to download Windows Offline Installation and save the file to your desktop.
  • Close any programs you may have running - especially your web browser.
  • Go to Start > Settings > Control Panel, double-click on Add/Remove Programs and remove all older versions of Java.
  • Check (highlight) any item with Java Runtime Environment (JRE or J2SE) in the name.
  • Click the Remove or Change/Remove button.
  • Repeat as many times as necessary to remove each Java versions.
  • Reboot your computer once all Java components are removed.
  • Then from your desktop double-click on jre-6u4-windows-i586-p.exe to install the newest version.
Step #2

Please download Deckard's System Scanner (DSS) to your Desktop. Note: You must be logged onto an account with administrator privileges.
  • Close ALL applications and windows.
  • Double-click on dss.exe to run it, and follow the prompts.
  • When the scan is complete, two text files will open - main.txt <- this one will be maximized and extra.txt<-this one will be minimized
  • Copy (Ctrl+A then Ctrl+C) and paste (Ctrl+V) the contents of main.txt and the extra.txt to your post.
The logs can be quite lengthy..use two post if you need to get them all in.

Step #3

Please post back with the main.txt and the extra.txt of the DSS. Thanks.

Posted Image

#5 CapturingLife

CapturingLife
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 18 posts
  •  

Posted 03 March 2008 - 11:03 PM

Johannes, thank you for all of the time you are taking to help me through this. :thumbsup: Here is the main.txt, I will put the extra.txt in the next post.

Deckard's System Scanner v20071014.68
Run by Sherry on 2008-03-03 21:56:50
Computer is in Normal Mode.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-- Last 5 Restore Point(s) --
19: 2008-03-04 03:52:07 UTC - RP130 - Installed Java™ 6 Update 4
18: 2008-03-04 03:43:31 UTC - RP129 - Removed Java™ SE Runtime Environment 6
17: 2008-03-03 06:00:08 UTC - RP128 - Scheduled Checkpoint
16: 2008-03-02 06:00:09 UTC - RP127 - Scheduled Checkpoint
15: 2008-03-01 06:00:07 UTC - RP126 - Scheduled Checkpoint

-- First Restore Point --
1: 2008-02-21 06:00:13 UTC - RP107 - Scheduled Checkpoint

Backed up registry hives.
Performed disk cleanup.

Total Physical Memory: 1014 MiB (1024 MiB recommended).

-- HijackThis (run as Sherry.exe) ----------------------------------------------

Scan saved at 9:59:35 PM, on 3/3/2008

Running processes:
C:\Users\Sherry\Desktop\dss.exe
C:\PROGRA~1\TRENDM~1\HIJACK~1\Sherry.exe

O2 - BHO: SSVHelper Class - {761497BB-D6F0-462C-B6EB-D4DAF1D92D43} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0_04\bin\ssv.dll
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [SunJavaUpdateSched] "C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0_04\bin\jusched.exe"
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [Uniblue RegistryBooster 2] c:\program files\uniblue\registrybooster 2\StartRegistryBooster.exe
O9 - Extra button: (no name) - {08B0E5C0-4FCB-11CF-AAA5-00401C608501} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0_04\bin\ssv.dll
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Sun Java Console - {08B0E5C0-4FCB-11CF-AAA5-00401C608501} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0_04\bin\ssv.dll
O9 - Extra button: (no name) - {85d1f590-48f4-11d9-9669-0800200c9a66} - C:\Windows\bdoscandel.exe
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Uninstall BitDefender Online Scanner v8 - {85d1f590-48f4-11d9-9669-0800200c9a66} - C:\Windows\bdoscandel.exe
O13 - Gopher Prefix:
O16 - DPF: {5D86DDB5-BDF9-441B-9E9E-D4730F4EE499} (BDSCANONLINE Control) - http://download.bitdefender.com/resources/scan8/oscan8.cab
O23 - Service: avast! iAVS4 Control Service (aswUpdSv) - ALWIL Software - C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast4\aswUpdSv.exe
O23 - Service: avast! Antivirus - ALWIL Software - C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast4\ashServ.exe
O23 - Service: avast! Mail Scanner - ALWIL Software - C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast4\ashMaiSv.exe
O23 - Service: avast! Web Scanner - ALWIL Software - C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast4\ashWebSv.exe

--
End of file - 8816 bytes

-- HijackThis Fixed Entries (C:\PROGRA~1\TRENDM~1\HIJACK~1\backups\) -----------

backup-20080223-152357-495 O23 - Service: WinSock Svchost Manager (WinSvchostManager) - Unknown owner - C:\WINDOWS\System32\svcprs32.exe
backup-20080223-152357-516 O3 - Toolbar: (no name) - {0BF43445-2F28-4351-9252-17FE6E806AA0} - (no file)

-- File Associations -----------------------------------------------------------

All associations okay.

-- Drivers: 0-Boot, 1-System, 2-Auto, 3-Demand, 4-Disabled ---------------------

R2 mrtRate - c:\windows\system32\drivers\mrtrate.sys <Not Verified; Marimba, Inc.; Rate Sensing Manager>

-- Services: 0-Boot, 1-System, 2-Auto, 3-Demand, 4-Disabled --------------------

R2 Apple Mobile Device - "c:\program files\common files\apple\mobile device support\bin\applemobiledeviceservice.exe" <Not Verified; Apple, Inc.; Apple Mobile Device Service>
R2 DQLWinService - "c:\program files\common files\intel\inteldh\nms\adpplugins\dqlwinservice.exe" <Not Verified; ; DQLWinSe Application>
R2 STacSV (SigmaTel Audio Service) - c:\program files\sigmatel\c-major audio\wdm\stacsv.exe <Not Verified; SigmaTel, Inc.; C-Major Audio>

-- Device Manager: Disabled ----------------------------------------------------

No disabled devices found.

-- Files created between 2008-02-03 and 2008-03-03 -----------------------------

2008-03-03 21:52:37 0 d-------- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Java
2008-02-28 09:00:28 0 d-------- C:\Windows\system32\x64
2008-02-28 08:20:22 0 d-------- C:\Windows\BDOSCAN8
2008-02-25 21:46:15 0 d-------- C:\Program Files\Alwil Software
2008-02-25 20:39:31 0 d-------- C:\Program Files\GPLGS
2008-02-25 20:38:26 0 d-------- C:\Program Files\Acro Software
2008-02-23 15:54:25 0 d-------- C:\Program Files\Uniblue
2008-02-23 15:39:00 0 d-------- C:\Windows\pss
2008-02-22 07:14:03 0 d-------- C:\Program Files\Trend Micro
2008-02-21 20:54:49 6 --a------ C:\Windows\system32\mkghj.dll
2008-02-21 20:52:51 0 d-------- C:\Windows\rnapxs
2008-02-19 13:45:21 0 d-------- C:\Windows\McAfee.com
2008-02-19 13:34:44 0 d-------- C:\Program Files\Safer Networking
2008-02-19 13:32:56 0 d-------- C:\Users\All Users\Spybot - Search & Destroy
2008-02-19 13:14:11 0 d-------- C:\Users\All Users\avg7
2008-02-05 21:35:38 0 d-------- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe
2008-02-05 21:35:23 0 d-------- C:\Users\All Users\Adobe
2008-02-05 21:04:57 0 d-------- C:\Windows\system32\WinNTDlls
2008-02-05 21:04:53 0 d-------- C:\Windows\system32\Win98Dlls
2008-02-05 21:04:50 0 d-------- C:\Program Files\Course Technology Certification Preparation
2008-02-05 18:11:48 0 d-------- C:\Users\All Users\Symantec
2008-02-05 18:11:34 0 d-------- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared

-- Find3M Report ---------------------------------------------------------------

2008-03-03 21:54:33 0 d-------- C:\Program Files\Java
2008-03-03 21:52:37 0 d-------- C:\Program Files\Common Files
2008-02-29 13:33:27 0 d-------- C:\Program Files\Oberon Media
2008-02-28 20:08:13 0 d-------- C:\Program Files\CONEXANT
2008-02-25 21:25:27 0 d--h----- C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information
2008-02-25 21:23:57 0 d-------- C:\Program Files\Common Files\InstallShield
2008-02-25 21:22:51 0 d-------- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Wise Installation Wizard
2008-02-25 21:22:49 0 d-------- C:\Users\Sherry\AppData\Roaming\CallingID
2008-02-23 16:00:16 0 d-------- C:\Users\Sherry\AppData\Roaming\Uniblue
2008-02-21 20:46:45 0 d-------- C:\Program Files\Yahoo!
2008-02-19 13:16:16 0 d-------- C:\Users\Sherry\AppData\Roaming\AVG7
2008-02-16 22:09:20 534 --a------ C:\Users\Sherry\AppData\Roaming\wklnhst.dat
2008-02-07 22:09:31 0 d-------- C:\Users\Sherry\AppData\Roaming\Launchy
2008-02-05 21:02:17 0 d-------- C:\Users\Sherry\AppData\Roaming\Adobe
2008-02-05 18:21:20 0 d-------- C:\Users\Sherry\AppData\Roaming\Yahoo!
2008-02-03 13:49:26 0 d-------- C:\Program Files\Google
2008-02-03 13:25:53 0 d-------- C:\Users\Sherry\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla
2008-01-20 22:10:18 0 d-------- C:\Program Files\The Weather Channel FW
2008-01-20 13:43:56 0 d-------- C:\Program Files\Disney
2008-01-20 13:32:37 0 d-------- C:\Program Files\quicken
2008-01-20 13:32:35 0 d-------- C:\Program Files\Intuit
2008-01-20 13:15:19 0 d-------- C:\Program Files\Microsoft Money 2005
2008-01-20 13:03:15 0 d-------- C:\Program Files\Microsoft Works
2008-01-20 11:50:20 0 d-------- C:\Program Files\MSBuild
2008-01-20 11:42:38 0 d-------- C:\Program Files\Microsoft Visual Studio 8
2008-01-14 14:11:58 0 d-------- C:\Users\Sherry\AppData\Roaming\Apple Computer
2008-01-14 14:11:32 0 d-------- C:\Program Files\iTunes
2008-01-14 14:11:25 0 d-------- C:\Program Files\iPod
2008-01-14 14:10:05 0 d-------- C:\Program Files\QuickTime
2008-01-14 14:08:43 0 d-------- C:\Program Files\Apple Software Update
2008-01-14 14:07:09 0 d-------- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Apple
2008-01-13 21:00:10 0 d-------- C:\Users\Sherry\AppData\Roaming\iWin
2008-01-09 15:01:48 53248 --a------ C:\Windows\bdoscandel.exe
2008-01-09 03:11:48 0 d-------- C:\Program Files\Windows Mail
2008-01-09 03:02:10 0 d-------- C:\Program Files\Windows Sidebar
2008-01-08 18:28:25 0 d-------- C:\Users\Sherry\AppData\Roaming\Pogo Games
2008-01-07 19:11:25 0 d-------- C:\Users\Sherry\AppData\Roaming\AdobeUM
2007-12-20 22:02:32 174 --ahs---- C:\Program Files\desktop.ini
2007-12-20 14:14:03 81 --a------ C:\Windows\system32\LOG

-- Registry Dump ---------------------------------------------------------------

*Note* empty entries & legit default entries are not shown

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run]
"Windows Defender"="C:\Program Files\Windows Defender\MSASCui.exe" [12/20/2007 09:48 PM]
"CCUTRAYICON"="C:\Program Files\Intel\IntelDH\CCU\CCU_TrayIcon.exe" [11/18/2006 08:01 AM]
"NMSSupport"="C:\Program Files\Common Files\Intel\IntelDH\NMS\Support\IntelHCTAgent.exe" [09/26/2006 11:56 AM]
"ModPS2"="ModPS2Key.exe" [11/07/2006 03:34 PM C:\WINDOWS\ModPS2Key.exe]
"SigmatelSysTrayApp"="sttray.exe" [11/02/2006 12:38 PM C:\WINDOWS\sttray.exe]
"IAAnotif"="C:\Program Files\Intel\Intel Matrix Storage Manager\Iaanotif.exe" [09/29/2006 01:39 PM]
"ISUSScheduler"="C:\Program Files\Common Files\InstallShield\UpdateService\issch.exe" [02/16/2005 04:15 PM]
"MSConfig"="C:\Windows\system32\msconfig.exe" [11/02/2006 03:45 AM]
"iTunesHelper"="C:\Program Files\iTunes\iTunesHelper.exe" [12/11/2007 12:10 PM]
"avast!"="C:\PROGRA~1\ALWILS~1\Avast4\ashDisp.exe" [12/04/2007 07:00 AM]
"IgfxTray"="C:\Windows\system32\igfxtray.exe" [12/12/2006 10:02 AM]
"HotKeysCmds"="C:\Windows\system32\hkcmd.exe" [12/12/2006 10:03 AM]
"Persistence"="C:\Windows\system32\igfxpers.exe" [12/12/2006 10:02 AM]
"SunJavaUpdateSched"="C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0_04\bin\jusched.exe" [12/14/2007 03:42 AM]

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run]
"ehTray.exe"="C:\Windows\ehome\ehTray.exe" [11/02/2006 06:35 AM]
"ISUSPM Startup"="C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\UPDATE~1\ISUSPM.exe" [02/16/2005 04:15 PM]
"WMPNSCFG"="C:\Program Files\Windows Media Player\WMPNSCFG.exe" [11/02/2006 06:36 AM]
"Uniblue RegistryBooster 2"="c:\program files\uniblue\registrybooster 2\StartRegistryBooster.exe" [12/05/2007 03:51 PM]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\windows\currentversion\policies\system]
"ConsentPromptBehaviorAdmin"=2 (0x2)

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\windows nt\currentversion\windows]
"appinit_dlls"=C:\PROGRA~1\Google\GOOGLE~1\GOEC62~1.DLL

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\SafeBoot\Minimal\aawservice]
@="Service"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\SafeBoot\Minimal\AppInfo]
@="Service"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\SafeBoot\Minimal\KeyIso]
@="Service"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\SafeBoot\Minimal\NTDS]
@="Service"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\SafeBoot\Minimal\ProfSvc]
@="Service"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\SafeBoot\Minimal\sacsvr]
@="Service"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\SafeBoot\Minimal\SWPRV]
@="Service"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\SafeBoot\Minimal\TabletInputService]
@="Service"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\SafeBoot\Minimal\TBS]
@="Service"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\SafeBoot\Minimal\TrustedInstaller]
@="Service"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\SafeBoot\Minimal\VDS]
@="Service"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\SafeBoot\Minimal\volmgr.sys]
@="Driver"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\SafeBoot\Minimal\volmgrx.sys]
@="Driver"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\SafeBoot\Minimal\{533C5B84-EC70-11D2-9505-00C04F79DEAF}]
@="Volume shadow copy"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\SafeBoot\Minimal\{6BDD1FC1-810F-11D0-BEC7-08002BE2092F}]
@="IEEE 1394 Bus host controllers"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\SafeBoot\Minimal\{D48179BE-EC20-11D1-B6B8-00C04FA372A7}]
@="SBP2 IEEE 1394 Devices"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\SafeBoot\Minimal\{D94EE5D8-D189-4994-83D2-F68D7D41B0E6}]
@="SecurityDevices"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\shared tools\msconfig\startupfolder\C:^ProgramData^Microsoft^Windows^Start Menu^Programs^Startup^Adobe Reader Speed Launch.lnk]
path=C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Startup\Adobe Reader Speed Launch.lnk
backup=C:\Windows\pss\Adobe Reader Speed Launch.lnk.CommonStartup
backupExtension=.CommonStartup

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\shared tools\msconfig\startupreg\BigFix]
c:\program files\Bigfix\bigfix.exe /atstartup

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\shared tools\msconfig\startupreg\CHotkey]
zHotkey.exe

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\shared tools\msconfig\startupreg\DW4]
"C:\Program Files\The Weather Channel FW\Desktop Weather\DesktopWeather.exe"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\shared tools\msconfig\startupreg\Google Desktop Search]
"C:\Program Files\Google\Google Desktop Search\GoogleDesktop.exe" /startup

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\shared tools\msconfig\startupreg\iTunesHelper]
"C:\Program Files\iTunes\iTunesHelper.exe"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\shared tools\msconfig\startupreg\NapsterShell]
C:\Program Files\Napster\napster.exe /systray

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\shared tools\msconfig\startupreg\QuickTime Task]
"C:\Program Files\QuickTime\QTTask.exe" -atboottime

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\shared tools\msconfig\startupreg\ShowWnd]
ShowWnd.exe

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\shared tools\msconfig\startupreg\Sidebar]
C:\Program Files\Windows Sidebar\sidebar.exe /autoRun

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\shared tools\msconfig\startupreg\Yahoo! Pager]
"C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Messenger\YahooMessenger.exe" -quiet

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\windows nt\currentversion\svchost]
LocalSystemNetworkRestricted hidserv UxSms WdiSystemHost Netman trkwks AudioEndpointBuilder WUDFSvc irmon sysmain IPBusEnum dot3svc PcaSvc EMDMgmt TabletInputService wlansvc WPDBusEnum

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\software\microsoft\windows\currentversion\explorer\mountpoints2\{9a8fd999-e6a5-11dc-874e-0019d11e14a3}]
AutoRun\command- K:\LaunchU3.exe -a

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\software\microsoft\windows\currentversion\explorer\mountpoints2\{afbe7659-e94a-11db-a9ac-806e6f6e6963}]
AutoRun\command- E:\CT_Resources.exe

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\active setup\installed components\>{22d6f312-b0f6-11d0-94ab-0080c74c7e95}]
C:\Windows\system32\unregmp2.exe /ShowWMP

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\active setup\installed components\{6BF52A52-394A-11d3-B153-00C04F79FAA6}]
%SystemRoot%\system32\unregmp2.exe /FirstLogon /Shortcuts /RegBrowsers /ResetMUI

-- End of Deckard's System Scanner: finished at 2008-03-03 22:00:41 ------------

Edited by CapturingLife, 03 March 2008 - 11:07 PM.

#6 CapturingLife

CapturingLife
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 18 posts
  •  

Posted 03 March 2008 - 11:05 PM

Deckard's System Scanner v20071014.68
Extra logfile - please post this as an attachment with your post.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-- System Information ----------------------------------------------------------

Microsoft® Windows Vista™ Home Premium (build 6000)
Architecture: X86; Language: English

CPU 0: Intel® Pentium® D CPU 2.80GHz
Percentage of Memory in Use: 69%
Physical Memory (total/avail): 1013.43 MiB / 305.51 MiB
Pagefile Memory (total/avail): 2280.95 MiB / 1428.81 MiB
Virtual Memory (total/avail): 2047.88 MiB / 1924.83 MiB

C: is Fixed (NTFS) - 223.18 GiB total, 176.08 GiB free.
D: is Fixed (NTFS) - 9.71 GiB total, 5.5 GiB free.
E: is CDROM (No Media)
F: is Removable (No Media)
G: is Removable (No Media)
H: is Removable (No Media)
I: is Removable (No Media)

\\.\PHYSICALDRIVE0 - WDC WD2500JS-22NCB1 - 232.88 GiB - 2 partitions
\PARTITION0 - Installable File System - 9.71 GiB - D:
\PARTITION1 (bootable) - Installable File System - 223.18 GiB - C:

\\.\PHYSICALDRIVE2 - Generic USB CF Reader USB Device

\\.\PHYSICALDRIVE4 - Generic USB MS Reader USB Device

\\.\PHYSICALDRIVE1 - Generic USB SD Reader USB Device

\\.\PHYSICALDRIVE3 - Generic USB SM Reader USB Device

-- Security Center -------------------------------------------------------------

AUOptions is scheduled to auto-install.
Windows Internal Firewall is enabled.

AV: avast! antivirus 4.7.1098 [VPS 080303-0] v4.7.1098 (ALWIL Software)
AS: Windows Defender v1.1.1505.0 (Microsoft Corporation)

[HKLM\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\SharedAccess\Parameters\FirewallPolicy\DomainProfile\AuthorizedApplications\List]

[HKLM\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\SharedAccess\Parameters\FirewallPolicy\StandardProfile\AuthorizedApplications\List]

-- Environment Variables -------------------------------------------------------

ALLUSERSPROFILE=C:\ProgramData
APPDATA=C:\Users\Sherry\AppData\Roaming
CLASSPATH=.;C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0\lib\ext\QTJava.zip
CommonProgramFiles=C:\Program Files\Common Files
COMPUTERNAME=SHERRY-PC
ComSpec=C:\Windows\system32\cmd.exe
FP_NO_HOST_CHECK=NO
HOMEDRIVE=C:
HOMEPATH=\Users\Sherry
LOCALAPPDATA=C:\Users\Sherry\AppData\Local
LOGONSERVER=\\SHERRY-PC
NUMBER_OF_PROCESSORS=2
OS=Windows_NT
Path=C:\Windows\system32;C:\Windows;C:\Windows\System32\Wbem;C:\Program Files\QuickTime\QTSystem\
PATHEXT=.COM;.EXE;.BAT;.CMD;.VBS;.VBE;.JS;.JSE;.WSF;.WSH;.MSC
PROCESSOR_ARCHITECTURE=x86
PROCESSOR_IDENTIFIER=x86 Family 15 Model 6 Stepping 4, GenuineIntel
PROCESSOR_LEVEL=15
PROCESSOR_REVISION=0604
ProgramData=C:\ProgramData
ProgramFiles=C:\Program Files
PROMPT=$P$G
PUBLIC=C:\Users\Public
QTJAVA=C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0\lib\ext\QTJava.zip
SystemDrive=C:
SystemRoot=C:\Windows
TEMP=C:\Users\Sherry\AppData\Local\Temp
TMP=C:\Users\Sherry\AppData\Local\Temp
USERDOMAIN=Sherry-PC
USERNAME=Sherry
USERPROFILE=C:\Users\Sherry
windir=C:\Windows

-- User Profiles ---------------------------------------------------------------

IUSR_NMPR
Sherry

-- Add/Remove Programs ---------------------------------------------------------

--> RunDll32 C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\engine\6\INTEL3~1\ctor.dll,LaunchSetup "C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{107254A0-0ADF-11D4-9397-00D0B7020B38}\setup.exe"
2007 Microsoft Office Suite Service Pack 1 (SP1) --> msiexec /package {90120000-0015-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE} /uninstall {4CA4ECC1-DBD4-4591-8F4C-AA12AD2D3E59}
2007 Microsoft Office Suite Service Pack 1 (SP1) --> msiexec /package {90120000-0016-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE} /uninstall {4CA4ECC1-DBD4-4591-8F4C-AA12AD2D3E59}
2007 Microsoft Office Suite Service Pack 1 (SP1) --> msiexec /package {90120000-0016-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE} /uninstall {4CA4ECC1-DBD4-4591-8F4C-AA12AD2D3E59}
2007 Microsoft Office Suite Service Pack 1 (SP1) --> msiexec /package {90120000-0018-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE} /uninstall {4CA4ECC1-DBD4-4591-8F4C-AA12AD2D3E59}
2007 Microsoft Office Suite Service Pack 1 (SP1) --> msiexec /package {90120000-0018-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE} /uninstall {4CA4ECC1-DBD4-4591-8F4C-AA12AD2D3E59}
2007 Microsoft Office Suite Service Pack 1 (SP1) --> msiexec /package {90120000-0019-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE} /uninstall {4CA4ECC1-DBD4-4591-8F4C-AA12AD2D3E59}
2007 Microsoft Office Suite Service Pack 1 (SP1) --> msiexec /package {90120000-001A-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE} /uninstall {4CA4ECC1-DBD4-4591-8F4C-AA12AD2D3E59}
2007 Microsoft Office Suite Service Pack 1 (SP1) --> msiexec /package {90120000-001B-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE} /uninstall {4CA4ECC1-DBD4-4591-8F4C-AA12AD2D3E59}
2007 Microsoft Office Suite Service Pack 1 (SP1) --> msiexec /package {90120000-001B-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE} /uninstall {4CA4ECC1-DBD4-4591-8F4C-AA12AD2D3E59}
2007 Microsoft Office Suite Service Pack 1 (SP1) --> msiexec /package {90120000-001F-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE} /uninstall {3EC77D26-799B-4CD8-914F-C1565E796173}
2007 Microsoft Office Suite Service Pack 1 (SP1) --> msiexec /package {90120000-001F-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE} /uninstall {3EC77D26-799B-4CD8-914F-C1565E796173}
2007 Microsoft Office Suite Service Pack 1 (SP1) --> msiexec /package {90120000-001F-040C-0000-0000000FF1CE} /uninstall {430971B1-C31E-45DA-81E0-72C095BAB72C}
2007 Microsoft Office Suite Service Pack 1 (SP1) --> msiexec /package {90120000-001F-040C-0000-0000000FF1CE} /uninstall {430971B1-C31E-45DA-81E0-72C095BAB72C}
2007 Microsoft Office Suite Service Pack 1 (SP1) --> msiexec /package {90120000-001F-0C0A-0000-0000000FF1CE} /uninstall {F7A31780-33C4-4E39-951A-5EC9B91D7BF1}
2007 Microsoft Office Suite Service Pack 1 (SP1) --> msiexec /package {90120000-001F-0C0A-0000-0000000FF1CE} /uninstall {F7A31780-33C4-4E39-951A-5EC9B91D7BF1}
2007 Microsoft Office Suite Service Pack 1 (SP1) --> msiexec /package {90120000-0044-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE} /uninstall {4CA4ECC1-DBD4-4591-8F4C-AA12AD2D3E59}
2007 Microsoft Office Suite Service Pack 1 (SP1) --> msiexec /package {90120000-006E-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE} /uninstall {FAD8A83E-9BAC-4179-9268-A35948034D85}
2007 Microsoft Office Suite Service Pack 1 (SP1) --> msiexec /package {90120000-006E-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE} /uninstall {FAD8A83E-9BAC-4179-9268-A35948034D85}
2007 Microsoft Office Suite Service Pack 1 (SP1) --> msiexec /package {90120000-00A1-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE} /uninstall {4CA4ECC1-DBD4-4591-8F4C-AA12AD2D3E59}
2007 Microsoft Office Suite Service Pack 1 (SP1) --> msiexec /package {90120000-0115-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE} /uninstall {FAD8A83E-9BAC-4179-9268-A35948034D85}
2007 Microsoft Office Suite Service Pack 1 (SP1) --> msiexec /package {90120000-0115-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE} /uninstall {FAD8A83E-9BAC-4179-9268-A35948034D85}
2007 Microsoft Office Suite Service Pack 1 (SP1) --> msiexec /package {90120000-0117-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE} /uninstall {4CA4ECC1-DBD4-4591-8F4C-AA12AD2D3E59}
2007 Microsoft Office Suite Service Pack 1 (SP1) --> msiexec /package {91120000-0011-0000-0000-0000000FF1CE} /uninstall {BEE75E01-DD3F-4D5F-B96C-609E6538D419}
2007 Microsoft Office Suite Service Pack 1 (SP1) --> msiexec /package {91120000-002F-0000-0000-0000000FF1CE} /uninstall {BEE75E01-DD3F-4D5F-B96C-609E6538D419}
Activation Assistant for the 2007 Microsoft Office suites --> "C:\ProgramData\{623D32E9-0C62-4453-AD44-98B31F52A5E1}\Microsoft Office Activation Assistant.exe" REMOVE=TRUE MODIFY=FALSE
Ad-Aware 2007 --> MsiExec.exe /I{DED53B0B-B67C-4244-AE6A-D6FD3C28D1EF}
Adobe Flash Player 9 ActiveX --> C:\Windows\system32\Macromed\Flash\FlashUtil9b.exe -uninstallDelete
Adobe Flash Player ActiveX --> C:\Windows\system32\Macromed\Flash\uninstall_activeX.exe
Adobe Reader 7.0.9 --> MsiExec.exe /I{AC76BA86-7AD7-1033-7B44-A70900000002}
Apple Mobile Device Support --> MsiExec.exe /I{B5C209B1-8DDB-4642-A573-375B951514CB}
Apple Software Update --> MsiExec.exe /I{B74F042E-E1B9-4A5B-8D46-387BB172F0A4}
AT&T Yahoo! Activation --> C:\PROGRA~1\Yahoo!\dslsetup\unindlk.exe /S
AT&T Yahoo! Applications --> C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Common\uninstall.exe
avast! Antivirus --> rundll32 C:\PROGRA~1\ALWILS~1\Avast4\Setup\setiface.dll,RunSetup
BigFix --> RunDll32 C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\PROFES~1\RunTime\11\00\Intel32\Ctor.dll,LaunchSetup "C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{34FF0741-EC67-4C05-AC2A-6D257123DF2E}\setup.exe" -l0x9 -uninst -f"C:\Program Files\BigFix\Uninst.isu" -c"C:\Program Files\BigFix\Lib\UninstallHelper.dll"
Bookworm Deluxe --> "C:\Program Files\Oberon Media\Bookworm Deluxe\Uninstall.exe" "C:\Program Files\Oberon Media\Bookworm Deluxe\install.log"
Certification Preparation --> MsiExec.exe /I{E72175AE-1A53-448A-97F7-9A481DA86759}
CorelDRAW Graphics Suite X3 --> C:\Program Files\Corel\CorelDRAW Graphics Suite 13\Programs\MSILauncher {7C5123A9-30A8-4C44-89CA-A8C87A1FCC91} C:\Users\Sherry\AppData\Local\Temp\CGSX3.log
CorelDRAW Graphics Suite X3 --> MsiExec.exe /I{7C5123A9-30A8-4C44-89CA-A8C87A1FCC91}
CutePDF Writer 2.7 --> C:\Program Files\Acro Software\CutePDF Writer\uninscpw.exe /uninstall
DAO 3.5 --> C:\Windows\IsUninst.exe -f"C:\Program Files\Intuit\DAO 3.5\Uninst.isu"
Digital Media Reader --> C:\Program Files\Common Files\InstallShield\Driver\8\Intel 32\IDriver.exe /M{BE2CC4A5-2128-4EA2-941D-14F7A6A1AB61} /l1033
Disney Pirates of the Caribbean Online --> C:\Program Files\Disney\Disney Online\PiratesOnline\uninst.exe
EN --> MsiExec.exe /I{32A72502-BC2C-4C39-ACEA-BC3D463F0697}
FontNav --> MsiExec.exe /I{4E98F23B-1328-4322-A6EC-2EDC8FC3A4FE}
Gateway Recovery Center Installer --> MsiExec.exe /X{7F3BCF8A-8E02-4659-AF25-F9AB66BD6718}
Google Desktop --> C:\Program Files\Google\Google Desktop Search\GoogleDesktopSetup.exe -uninstall
HijackThis 2.0.2 --> "C:\Program Files\Trend Micro\HijackThis\HijackThis.exe" /uninstall
Intel® Graphics Media Accelerator Driver --> C:\Windows\system32\igxpun.exe -uninstall
Intel® Matrix Storage Manager --> C:\Windows\System32\Imsmudlg.exe
Intel® PRO Network Connections Drivers --> Prounstl.exe
Intel® Viiv™ Software --> MsiExec.exe /X{26C610BF-761B-4209-BD6A-A0F1B73D6DDE} /qb!
iTunes --> MsiExec.exe /I{18388EF8-E0A3-442B-8BFE-E2F1B3D05C91}
Java™ 6 Update 4 --> MsiExec.exe /I{3248F0A8-6813-11D6-A77B-00B0D0160040}
Microsoft Digital Image Starter Edition 2006 --> "C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Picture It!\RmvSuite.exe" ADDREMOVE=1 SKU=TRIAL VERSION=12
Microsoft Money 2005 --> C:\Program Files\Microsoft Money 2005\MNYCoreFiles\Setup\uninst.exe /s:120
Microsoft Money 2006 --> "C:\Program Files\Microsoft Money 2006\MNYCoreFiles\Setup\uninst.exe" /s:120
Microsoft Office Access MUI (English) 2007 --> MsiExec.exe /X{90120000-0015-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}
Microsoft Office Access Setup Metadata MUI (English) 2007 --> MsiExec.exe /X{90120000-0117-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}
Microsoft Office Excel MUI (English) 2007 --> MsiExec.exe /X{90120000-0016-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}
Microsoft Office Home and Student 2007 --> "C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\OFFICE12\Office Setup Controller\setup.exe" /uninstall HOMESTUDENTR /dll OSETUP.DLL
Microsoft Office Home and Student 2007 --> MsiExec.exe /X{91120000-002F-0000-0000-0000000FF1CE}
Microsoft Office InfoPath MUI (English) 2007 --> MsiExec.exe /X{90120000-0044-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}
Microsoft Office OneNote MUI (English) 2007 --> MsiExec.exe /X{90120000-00A1-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}
Microsoft Office Outlook MUI (English) 2007 --> MsiExec.exe /X{90120000-001A-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}
Microsoft Office PowerPoint MUI (English) 2007 --> MsiExec.exe /X{90120000-0018-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}
Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2007 --> "C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\OFFICE12\Office Setup Controller\setup.exe" /uninstall PROPLUSR /dll OSETUP.DLL
Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2007 --> MsiExec.exe /X{91120000-0011-0000-0000-0000000FF1CE}
Microsoft Office Proof (English) 2007 --> MsiExec.exe /X{90120000-001F-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}
Microsoft Office Proof (French) 2007 --> MsiExec.exe /X{90120000-001F-040C-0000-0000000FF1CE}
Microsoft Office Proof (Spanish) 2007 --> MsiExec.exe /X{90120000-001F-0C0A-0000-0000000FF1CE}
Microsoft Office Proofing (English) 2007 --> MsiExec.exe /X{90120000-002C-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}
Microsoft Office Publisher MUI (English) 2007 --> MsiExec.exe /X{90120000-0019-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}
Microsoft Office Shared MUI (English) 2007 --> MsiExec.exe /X{90120000-006E-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}
Microsoft Office Shared Setup Metadata MUI (English) 2007 --> MsiExec.exe /X{90120000-0115-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}
Microsoft Office Word MUI (English) 2007 --> MsiExec.exe /X{90120000-001B-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}
Microsoft Works --> MsiExec.exe /I{416D80BA-6F6D-4672-B7CF-F54DA2F80B44}
Microsoft Works --> MsiExec.exe /I{6D52C408-B09A-4520-9B18-475B81D393F1}
Mozilla Firefox (2.0.0.11) --> C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\uninstall\helper.exe
MSXML 4.0 SP2 (KB936181) --> MsiExec.exe /I{C04E32E0-0416-434D-AFB9-6969D703A9EF}
MSXML 4.0 SP2 (KB941833) --> MsiExec.exe /I{C523D256-313D-4866-B36A-F3DE528246EF}
Power2Go 5.0 --> RunDll32 C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\engine\6\INTEL3~1\Ctor.dll,LaunchSetup "C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{40BF1E83-20EB-11D8-97C5-0009C5020658}\Setup.exe" -uninstall
PS2 Multimedia Keyboard Driver --> "C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{FF262740-C85A-11D5-BBEC-00D0B740900A}\setup.exe" -ul
Quicken Basic 2000 --> C:\Windows\IsUninst.exe -f"c:\program files\quicken\Uninst.isu"
QuickTime --> MsiExec.exe /I{E0D51394-1D45-460A-B62D-383BC4F8B335}
RegAlyzer 1.4 --> "C:\Program Files\Safer Networking\RegAlyzer\unins000.exe"
SigmaTel Audio --> RunDll32 C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\PROFES~1\RunTime\10\01\Intel32\Ctor.dll,LaunchSetup "C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{A462213D-EED4-42C2-9A60-7BDD4D4B0B17}\setup.exe" -l0x9 -remove -removeonly
Soft Data Fax Modem with SmartCP --> C:\Program Files\CONEXANT\CNXT_MODEM_PCI_HSF\UIU32m.exe -U -I*.INF
The Weather Channel Desktop --> C:\Program Files\The Weather Channel FW\Desktop Weather\TheWeatherChannelCustomUninstall.exe
Uniblue RegistryBooster 2 --> "C:\Program Files\Uniblue\RegistryBooster 2\unins000.exe"
Update for Outlook 2007 Junk Email Filter (kb944965) --> msiexec /package {91120000-0011-0000-0000-0000000FF1CE} /uninstall {EA8C80AA-31D6-43F0-8CD8-CA85479A34F1}
Update Manager --> MsiExec.exe /I{F428D0FB-765D-40EB-BDD8-A1E7F5C597FA}
Weather Services --> C:\Windows\system32\control.exe C:\PROGRA~1\THEWEA~1\Framework\wxfw.cpl,4
Windows Driver Package - ViXS Systems Inc. ViXS PureTV-U (11/17/2006 6.2.77.1) --> C:\PROGRA~1\DIFX\2B7BF24833E54BA6\dpinst.exe /u C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\xcbda.inf_80d7a2b2\xcbda.inf

-- Application Event Log -------------------------------------------------------

Event Record #/Type2832 / Success
Event Submitted/Written: 03/03/2008 09:47:19 PM
Event ID/Source: 5617 / WinMgmt
Event Description:

Event Record #/Type2831 / Success
Event Submitted/Written: 03/03/2008 09:47:18 PM
Event ID/Source: 5615 / WinMgmt
Event Description:

Event Record #/Type2829 / Success
Event Submitted/Written: 03/03/2008 09:47:03 PM
Event ID/Source: 902 / Software Licensing Service
Event Description:
The Software Licensing service has started.

Event Record #/Type2819 / Warning
Event Submitted/Written: 03/03/2008 09:45:27 PM
Event ID/Source: 1530 / profsvc
Event Description:
Windows detected your registry file is still in use by other applications or services. The file will be unloaded now. The applications or services that hold your registry file may not function properly afterwards.

DETAIL -
1 user registry handles leaked from \Registry\User\S-1-5-21-869503455-3644129167-373603817-1001_Classes:
Process 860 (\Device\HarddiskVolume2\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe) has opened key \REGISTRY\USER\S-1-5-21-869503455-3644129167-373603817-1001_CLASSES

Event Record #/Type2818 / Warning
Event Submitted/Written: 03/03/2008 09:45:26 PM
Event ID/Source: 1530 / profsvc
Event Description:
Windows detected your registry file is still in use by other applications or services. The file will be unloaded now. The applications or services that hold your registry file may not function properly afterwards.

DETAIL -
1 user registry handles leaked from \Registry\User\S-1-5-21-869503455-3644129167-373603817-1001:
Process 860 (\Device\HarddiskVolume2\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe) has opened key \REGISTRY\USER\S-1-5-21-869503455-3644129167-373603817-1001

-- Security Event Log ----------------------------------------------------------

No Errors/Warnings found.

-- System Event Log ------------------------------------------------------------

Event Record #/Type15820 / Warning
Event Submitted/Written: 03/03/2008 09:59:54 PM
Event ID/Source: 3004 / WinDefend
Event Description:
%Sherry-PC27 Real-Time Protection agent has detected changes. Microsoft recommends you analyze the software that made these changes for potential risks. You can use information about how these programs operate to choose whether to allow them to run or remove them from your computer. Allow changes only if you trust the program or the software publisher. %Sherry-PC27 can't undo changes that you allow.

For more information please see the following:
%Sherry-PC275

Scan ID: {69F2F917-D2D4-4649-88BC-0D8505CFFE89}

User: Sherry-PC\Sherry

Name: %Sherry-PC271

ID: %Sherry-PC272

Severity ID: %Sherry-PC273

Category ID: %Sherry-PC274

Path Found: %Sherry-PC276

Alert Type: %Sherry-PC278

Detection Type: 1.1.1505.02

Event Record #/Type15819 / Warning
Event Description:
%Sherry-PC27 Real-Time Protection agent has detected changes. Microsoft recommends you analyze the software that made these changes for potential risks. You can use information about how these programs operate to choose whether to allow them to run or remove them from your computer. Allow changes only if you trust the program or the software publisher. %Sherry-PC27 can't undo changes that you allow.

%Sherry-PC275

Scan ID: {4F4BEF80-604C-465C-84F5-F6E5738DCEA2}

Event Record #/Type15818 / Warning
Event Description:

%Sherry-PC275

Scan ID: {836176A4-8E6C-4290-8DDB-E297552502CB}

Event Record #/Type15817 / Warning
Event Description:

%Sherry-PC275

Scan ID: {E5D66ADE-06C4-4016-8B29-D617B89FD9B4}

Event Record #/Type15816 / Warning
Event Description:

%Sherry-PC275

Scan ID: {2A200052-34C4-4866-AEF5-39EBF4984E17}

-- End of Deckard's System Scanner: finished at 2008-03-03 22:00:41 ------------

#7 CapturingLife

CapturingLife
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 18 posts
  •  

Posted 04 March 2008 - 12:22 AM

Johannes, can I run Deckard's System Scanner on my laptop (WinXP)? I'm having similar issues with that computer, so I wondered if I can try these things on it, as well?

#8 Yourhighness

Yourhighness

The BSG Malware Fighter

• Malware Response Team
  • 7,943 posts
  •  

Posted 04 March 2008 - 12:44 PM

Hey Sherry,

Please let us seperate your Laptop from this machine. Its not advisable to use tools used in here one to one on your XP machine. One would have to have a closer look at it, before suggesting you what tools to use with our guidance.

having Vista installed it is recommended to have 1GB of RAM minimum. Your logs show that you are just under it. If you do not find your pc to be "sluggish" then you may keep it, however if you find it a bit slow and sluggish after the cleaning process, it would be recommended to buy some more RAM.

The following is referring to Uniblue RegistryBooster 2.
Please be aware that bleepingcomputer staff do not recommend the usage of registry cleaners / tools due to the following facts:
  • Registry tools can cause irreparable damage to your Operating System
  • Registry tools can, as a result of the above, render your pc to be inoperable.
This is done, assuming that the major audience here at this board might be inexperienced users and thus a suggested safeguard from our side.
If you feel you have the need for a registry cleaner, then you are just as welcome to keep it. This is what we refer to an "optional fix" and is up to the user, so just take this as a recommendation from my side.

Some more useful reading can be found here: "XP Fixes Myth #1: Registry Cleaners"

Step #1

Please download the OTMoveIt2 by OldTimer.
  • Save it to your desktop.
  • Please double-click OTMoveIt2.exe to run it. (Note: If you are running on Vista, right-click on the file and choose Run As Administrator).
  • Copy the lines in the codebox below to the clipboard by highlighting ALL of them and pressing CTRL + C (or, after highlighting, right-click and choose Copy):

C:\Windows\system32\mkghj.dll
  • Return to OTMoveIt2, right click in the "Paste Standard List of Files/Folders to Move" window (under the light blue bar) and choose Paste.
  • Click the red Moveit! button.
  • Copy everything in the Results window (under the green bar) to the clipboard by highlighting ALL of them and pressing CTRL + C (or, after highlighting, right-click and choose copy), and paste it in your next reply.
  • Close OTMoveIt2
Note: If a file or folder cannot be moved immediately you may be asked to reboot the machine to finish the move process. If you are asked to reboot the machine choose Yes. In this case, after the reboot, open Notepad (Start->All Programs->Accessories->Notepad), click File->Open, in the File Name box enter *.log and press the Enter key, navigate to the C:\_OTMoveIt\MovedFiles folder, and open the newest .log file present, and copy/paste the contents of that document back here in your next post.

Step #2

Please do an online scan with Kaspersky Webscan (You need to use InternetExplorer or enable IEView in Firefox)

Click on Kaspersky Online Scanner

You will be prompted to install an ActiveX component from Kaspersky, Click Yes.
  • The program will launch and then begin downloading the latest definition files:
  • Once the files have been downloaded click on NEXT
  • Now click on Scan Settings
  • In the scan settings make that the following are selected:
    • Scan using the following Anti-Virus database:
    Extended (if available otherwise Standard)
    • Scan Options:
    Scan Archives
    Scan Mail Bases
  • Click OK
  • Now under select a target to scan:Select My Computer
  • This will program will start and scan your system.
  • The scan will take a while so be patient and let it run.
  • Once the scan is complete it will display if your system has been infected.
    • Now click on the Save Report as button >> name it >> chose "Text file" in the Save as type dialogue
  • Save the file to your desktop.
  • Copy and paste that information in your next post.
Step #3

Please post back with the log from OTMoveIt and the Kaspersky Log. Thanks.

Posted Image

#9 CapturingLife

CapturingLife
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 18 posts
  •  

Posted 04 March 2008 - 07:42 PM

OTMoveit file:

LoadLibrary failed for C:\Windows\system32\mkghj.dll
C:\Windows\system32\mkghj.dll NOT unregistered.
C:\Windows\system32\mkghj.dll moved successfully.

OTMoveIt2 v1.0.20 log created on 03042008_181832

Kaspersky is still running. Will post that as soon as it finishes. Thank you so much!

#10 CapturingLife

CapturingLife
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 18 posts
  •  

Posted 04 March 2008 - 09:56 PM

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
KASPERSKY ONLINE SCANNER REPORT
Tuesday, March 04, 2008 8:54:41 PM
Operating System: Microsoft Windows Vista Home Edition, (Build 6000)
Kaspersky Online Scanner version: 5.0.98.0
Kaspersky Anti-Virus database last update: 4/03/2008
Kaspersky Anti-Virus database records: 597127
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Scan Settings:
Scan using the following antivirus database: extended
Scan Archives: true
Scan Mail Bases: true

Scan Target - My Computer:
C:\
D:\
E:\
F:\
G:\
H:\
I:\

Scan Statistics:
Total number of scanned objects: 78320
Number of viruses found: 0
Number of infected objects: 0
Number of suspicious objects: 0
Duration of the scan process: 00:56:04

Infected Object Name / Virus Name / Last Action
C:\Deckard\System Scanner\backup\Windows\temp\AsExec.log Object is locked skipped
C:\Deckard\System Scanner\backup\Windows\temp\coinlog.log Object is locked skipped
C:\Deckard\System Scanner\backup\Windows\temp\D653F3EC.TMP Object is locked skipped
C:\Deckard\System Scanner\backup\Windows\temp\DMI1F38.tmp Object is locked skipped
C:\Deckard\System Scanner\backup\Windows\temp\DMI217F.tmp Object is locked skipped
C:\Deckard\System Scanner\backup\Windows\temp\DMI301A.tmp Object is locked skipped
C:\Deckard\System Scanner\backup\Windows\temp\DMI53A1.tmp Object is locked skipped
C:\Deckard\System Scanner\backup\Windows\temp\DMI8FC5.tmp Object is locked skipped
C:\Deckard\System Scanner\backup\Windows\temp\DMIA2C3.tmp Object is locked skipped
C:\Deckard\System Scanner\backup\Windows\temp\DMIC5E3.tmp Object is locked skipped
C:\Deckard\System Scanner\backup\Windows\temp\DMIFD71.tmp Object is locked skipped
C:\Deckard\System Scanner\backup\Windows\temp\IDSinst.LOG Object is locked skipped
C:\Deckard\System Scanner\backup\Windows\temp\lpksetup-20071221-140940-0.log Object is locked skipped
C:\Deckard\System Scanner\backup\Windows\temp\lpksetup-20071221-140947-0.log Object is locked skipped
C:\Deckard\System Scanner\backup\Windows\temp\lpksetup-20071222-081639-0.log Object is locked skipped
C:\Deckard\System Scanner\backup\Windows\temp\lpksetup-20071222-081646-0.log Object is locked skipped
C:\Deckard\System Scanner\backup\Windows\temp\lpksetup-20071225-225718-0.log Object is locked skipped
C:\Deckard\System Scanner\backup\Windows\temp\lpksetup-20071225-225728-0.log Object is locked skipped
C:\Deckard\System Scanner\backup\Windows\temp\lpksetup-20080107-080038-0.log Object is locked skipped
C:\Deckard\System Scanner\backup\Windows\temp\lpksetup-20080107-080058-0.log Object is locked skipped
C:\Deckard\System Scanner\backup\Windows\temp\lpksetup-20080107-092118-0.log Object is locked skipped
C:\Deckard\System Scanner\backup\Windows\temp\lpksetup-20080107-092125-0.log Object is locked skipped
C:\Deckard\System Scanner\backup\Windows\temp\lpksetup-20080108-103543-0.log Object is locked skipped
C:\Deckard\System Scanner\backup\Windows\temp\lpksetup-20080108-103552-0.log Object is locked skipped
C:\Deckard\System Scanner\backup\Windows\temp\lpksetup-20080109-032819-0.log Object is locked skipped
C:\Deckard\System Scanner\backup\Windows\temp\lpksetup-20080109-032828-0.log Object is locked skipped
C:\Deckard\System Scanner\backup\Windows\temp\lpksetup-20080118-124714-0.log Object is locked skipped
C:\Deckard\System Scanner\backup\Windows\temp\lpksetup-20080118-124721-0.log Object is locked skipped
C:\Deckard\System Scanner\backup\Windows\temp\lpksetup-20080120-121429-0.log Object is locked skipped
C:\Deckard\System Scanner\backup\Windows\temp\lpksetup-20080120-121534-0.log Object is locked skipped
C:\Deckard\System Scanner\backup\Windows\temp\lpksetup-20080120-135007-0.log Object is locked skipped
C:\Deckard\System Scanner\backup\Windows\temp\lpksetup-20080120-135016-0.log Object is locked skipped
C:\Deckard\System Scanner\backup\Windows\temp\lpksetup-20080120-213329-0.log Object is locked skipped
C:\Deckard\System Scanner\backup\Windows\temp\lpksetup-20080120-213338-0.log Object is locked skipped
C:\Deckard\System Scanner\backup\Windows\temp\lpksetup-20080122-204707-0.log Object is locked skipped
C:\Deckard\System Scanner\backup\Windows\temp\lpksetup-20080122-204813-0.log Object is locked skipped
C:\Deckard\System Scanner\backup\Windows\temp\lpksetup-20080123-072438-0.log Object is locked skipped
C:\Deckard\System Scanner\backup\Windows\temp\lpksetup-20080123-072556-0.log Object is locked skipped
C:\Deckard\System Scanner\backup\Windows\temp\lpksetup-20080125-000358-0.log Object is locked skipped
C:\Deckard\System Scanner\backup\Windows\temp\lpksetup-20080125-000406-0.log Object is locked skipped
C:\Deckard\System Scanner\backup\Windows\temp\lpksetup-20080126-223202-0.log Object is locked skipped
C:\Deckard\System Scanner\backup\Windows\temp\lpksetup-20080126-223209-0.log Object is locked skipped
C:\Deckard\System Scanner\backup\Windows\temp\lpksetup-20080129-184419-0.log Object is locked skipped
C:\Deckard\System Scanner\backup\Windows\temp\lpksetup-20080129-184434-0.log Object is locked skipped
C:\Deckard\System Scanner\backup\Windows\temp\lpksetup-20080130-143959-0.log Object is locked skipped
C:\Deckard\System Scanner\backup\Windows\temp\lpksetup-20080130-144007-0.log Object is locked skipped
C:\Deckard\System Scanner\backup\Windows\temp\lpksetup-20080201-233254-0.log Object is locked skipped
C:\Deckard\System Scanner\backup\Windows\temp\lpksetup-20080201-233303-0.log Object is locked skipped
C:\Deckard\System Scanner\backup\Windows\temp\lpksetup-20080202-220530-0.log Object is locked skipped
C:\Deckard\System Scanner\backup\Windows\temp\lpksetup-20080202-220538-0.log Object is locked skipped
C:\Deckard\System Scanner\backup\Windows\temp\lpksetup-20080203-134832-0.log Object is locked skipped
C:\Deckard\System Scanner\backup\Windows\temp\lpksetup-20080203-134849-0.log Object is locked skipped
C:\Deckard\System Scanner\backup\Windows\temp\lpksetup-20080205-073150-0.log Object is locked skipped
C:\Deckard\System Scanner\backup\Windows\temp\lpksetup-20080205-073313-0.log Object is locked skipped
C:\Deckard\System Scanner\backup\Windows\temp\lpksetup-20080205-182108-0.log Object is locked skipped
C:\Deckard\System Scanner\backup\Windows\temp\lpksetup-20080205-182129-0.log Object is locked skipped
C:\Deckard\System Scanner\backup\Windows\temp\lpksetup-20080205-184323-0.log Object is locked skipped
C:\Deckard\System Scanner\backup\Windows\temp\lpksetup-20080205-184423-0.log Object is locked skipped
C:\Deckard\System Scanner\backup\Windows\temp\lpksetup-20080207-165748-0.log Object is locked skipped
C:\Deckard\System Scanner\backup\Windows\temp\lpksetup-20080207-165756-0.log Object is locked skipped
C:\Deckard\System Scanner\backup\Windows\temp\lpksetup-20080212-232919-0.log Object is locked skipped
C:\Deckard\System Scanner\backup\Windows\temp\lpksetup-20080212-232928-0.log Object is locked skipped
C:\Deckard\System Scanner\backup\Windows\temp\lpksetup-20080213-033253-0.log Object is locked skipped
C:\Deckard\System Scanner\backup\Windows\temp\lpksetup-20080213-033303-0.log Object is locked skipped
C:\Deckard\System Scanner\backup\Windows\temp\lpksetup-20080213-231315-0.log Object is locked skipped
C:\Deckard\System Scanner\backup\Windows\temp\lpksetup-20080213-231324-0.log Object is locked skipped
C:\Deckard\System Scanner\backup\Windows\temp\lpksetup-20080216-032421-0.log Object is locked skipped
C:\Deckard\System Scanner\backup\Windows\temp\lpksetup-20080216-032431-0.log Object is locked skipped
C:\Deckard\System Scanner\backup\Windows\temp\lpksetup-20080218-093509-0.log Object is locked skipped
C:\Deckard\System Scanner\backup\Windows\temp\lpksetup-20080218-093517-0.log Object is locked skipped
C:\Deckard\System Scanner\backup\Windows\temp\lpksetup-20080219-135421-0.log Object is locked skipped
C:\Deckard\System Scanner\backup\Windows\temp\lpksetup-20080219-135434-0.log Object is locked skipped
C:\Deckard\System Scanner\backup\Windows\temp\lpksetup-20080219-173736-0.log Object is locked skipped
C:\Deckard\System Scanner\backup\Windows\temp\lpksetup-20080219-173849-0.log Object is locked skipped
C:\Deckard\System Scanner\backup\Windows\temp\lpksetup-20080221-210350-0.log Object is locked skipped
C:\Deckard\System Scanner\backup\Windows\temp\lpksetup-20080221-210407-0.log Object is locked skipped
C:\Deckard\System Scanner\backup\Windows\temp\lpksetup-20080221-230403-0.log Object is locked skipped
C:\Deckard\System Scanner\backup\Windows\temp\lpksetup-20080221-230435-0.log Object is locked skipped
C:\Deckard\System Scanner\backup\Windows\temp\lpksetup-20080222-150057-0.log Object is locked skipped
C:\Deckard\System Scanner\backup\Windows\temp\lpksetup-20080222-150106-0.log Object is locked skipped
C:\Deckard\System Scanner\backup\Windows\temp\lpksetup-20080222-204718-0.log Object is locked skipped
C:\Deckard\System Scanner\backup\Windows\temp\lpksetup-20080222-204857-0.log Object is locked skipped
C:\Deckard\System Scanner\backup\Windows\temp\lpksetup-20080222-213722-0.log Object is locked skipped
C:\Deckard\System Scanner\backup\Windows\temp\lpksetup-20080222-213734-0.log Object is locked skipped
C:\Deckard\System Scanner\backup\Windows\temp\lpksetup-20080223-135145-0.log Object is locked skipped
C:\Deckard\System Scanner\backup\Windows\temp\lpksetup-20080223-135155-0.log Object is locked skipped
C:\Deckard\System Scanner\backup\Windows\temp\lpksetup-20080223-141852-0.log Object is locked skipped
C:\Deckard\System Scanner\backup\Windows\temp\lpksetup-20080223-141902-0.log Object is locked skipped
C:\Deckard\System Scanner\backup\Windows\temp\lpksetup-20080223-155616-0.log Object is locked skipped
C:\Deckard\System Scanner\backup\Windows\temp\lpksetup-20080223-155629-0.log Object is locked skipped
C:\Deckard\System Scanner\backup\Windows\temp\lpksetup-20080224-172456-0.log Object is locked skipped
C:\Deckard\System Scanner\backup\Windows\temp\lpksetup-20080224-172505-0.log Object is locked skipped
C:\Deckard\System Scanner\backup\Windows\temp\lpksetup-20080225-222342-0.log Object is locked skipped
C:\Deckard\System Scanner\backup\Windows\temp\lpksetup-20080225-223020-0.log Object is locked skipped
C:\Deckard\System Scanner\backup\Windows\temp\lpksetup-20080228-091935-0.log Object is locked skipped
C:\Deckard\System Scanner\backup\Windows\temp\lpksetup-20080228-091944-0.log Object is locked skipped
C:\Deckard\System Scanner\backup\Windows\temp\lpksetup-20080229-032210-0.log Object is locked skipped
C:\Deckard\System Scanner\backup\Windows\temp\lpksetup-20080229-032220-0.log Object is locked skipped
C:\Deckard\System Scanner\backup\Windows\temp\mcmsc_Dbb1A8FZq3u0MZf Object is locked skipped
C:\Deckard\System Scanner\backup\Windows\temp\mcmsc_zLtoh8eMmnhGfz9 Object is locked skipped
C:\Deckard\System Scanner\backup\Windows\temp\MpCmdRun.log Object is locked skipped
C:\Deckard\System Scanner\backup\Windows\temp\MpSigStub.log Object is locked skipped
C:\Deckard\System Scanner\backup\Windows\temp\NMA_EF.log Object is locked skipped
C:\Deckard\System Scanner\backup\Windows\temp\NMSP_EF.log Object is locked skipped
C:\Deckard\System Scanner\backup\Windows\temp\Norton_SPALOG_2_6_2008_1065658.txt Object is locked skipped
C:\Deckard\System Scanner\backup\Windows\temp\ppcrlui_4940_2 Object is locked skipped
C:\Deckard\System Scanner\backup\Windows\temp\QTInstallCode.log Object is locked skipped
C:\Deckard\System Scanner\backup\Windows\temp\sqlite_2B61aaGsXGwWJjQ Object is locked skipped
C:\Deckard\System Scanner\backup\Windows\temp\sqlite_2yimf1POrwjgW6c Object is locked skipped
C:\Deckard\System Scanner\backup\Windows\temp\sqlite_3kGWUabxi6pkuyl Object is locked skipped
C:\Deckard\System Scanner\backup\Windows\temp\sqlite_46W3bHGjw5UnWh1 Object is locked skipped
C:\Deckard\System Scanner\backup\Windows\temp\sqlite_5heB29VOyUjLC7i Object is locked skipped
C:\Deckard\System Scanner\backup\Windows\temp\sqlite_5Q4v9iOBOUJfuyc Object is locked skipped
C:\Deckard\System Scanner\backup\Windows\temp\sqlite_65NpzgifcAtTCYd Object is locked skipped
C:\Deckard\System Scanner\backup\Windows\temp\sqlite_6AENih943h7FwBR Object is locked skipped
C:\Deckard\System Scanner\backup\Windows\temp\sqlite_6fu4tLReZku0EUs Object is locked skipped
C:\Deckard\System Scanner\backup\Windows\temp\sqlite_7jdw327QmAlBcH2 Object is locked skipped
C:\Deckard\System Scanner\backup\Windows\temp\sqlite_81i4dyjp2c9NICd Object is locked skipped
C:\Deckard\System Scanner\backup\Windows\temp\sqlite_AakzRr4rLAgBUTn Object is locked skipped
C:\Deckard\System Scanner\backup\Windows\temp\sqlite_Ac7RKGAVbuRv6Be Object is locked skipped
C:\Deckard\System Scanner\backup\Windows\temp\sqlite_AOm89wJbayjUcup Object is locked skipped
C:\Deckard\System Scanner\backup\Windows\temp\sqlite_B0n32fAbvR3IgcU Object is locked skipped
C:\Deckard\System Scanner\backup\Windows\temp\sqlite_b2ePCeWChzQC5Wb Object is locked skipped
C:\Deckard\System Scanner\backup\Windows\temp\sqlite_BEfekXkwdfGG7bc Object is locked skipped
C:\Deckard\System Scanner\backup\Windows\temp\sqlite_btGkdbOVSNxoMMD Object is locked skipped
C:\Deckard\System Scanner\backup\Windows\temp\sqlite_clh7EmRYAypZUat Object is locked skipped
C:\Deckard\System Scanner\backup\Windows\temp\sqlite_cmAZbTzwck8U21Y Object is locked skipped
C:\Deckard\System Scanner\backup\Windows\temp\sqlite_cnPFjKc2o8JzU1G Object is locked skipped
C:\Deckard\System Scanner\backup\Windows\temp\sqlite_cqRn8ZIDDtgUgqo Object is locked skipped
C:\Deckard\System Scanner\backup\Windows\temp\sqlite_D3r0ZXAaXd6BtBx Object is locked skipped
C:\Deckard\System Scanner\backup\Windows\temp\sqlite_dLVKhvb1RZcQ5xN Object is locked skipped
C:\Deckard\System Scanner\backup\Windows\temp\sqlite_EeotJdorTBf21Gt Object is locked skipped
C:\Deckard\System Scanner\backup\Windows\temp\sqlite_epSigtGrwEAyxMS Object is locked skipped
C:\Deckard\System Scanner\backup\Windows\temp\sqlite_F7Xw4Thw2J3UySn Object is locked skipped
C:\Deckard\System Scanner\backup\Windows\temp\sqlite_g8dJ1jvU5K1gG7W Object is locked skipped
C:\Deckard\System Scanner\backup\Windows\temp\sqlite_GAYFmSIuYsFIwro Object is locked skipped
C:\Deckard\System Scanner\backup\Windows\temp\sqlite_gdPmFOMCLZqo3Y3 Object is locked skipped
C:\Deckard\System Scanner\backup\Windows\temp\sqlite_gEXGcmOxqdSQkMK Object is locked skipped
C:\Deckard\System Scanner\backup\Windows\temp\sqlite_GPoH4Qcs66HdUL3 Object is locked skipped
C:\Deckard\System Scanner\backup\Windows\temp\sqlite_gqFfy4kbJcWI1nH Object is locked skipped
C:\Deckard\System Scanner\backup\Windows\temp\sqlite_hCZvaCMJTmgokCI Object is locked skipped
C:\Deckard\System Scanner\backup\Windows\temp\sqlite_hEGC3Ozx62pxodP Object is locked skipped
C:\Deckard\System Scanner\backup\Windows\temp\sqlite_hLAVJ6V4jrf0IvC Object is locked skipped
C:\Deckard\System Scanner\backup\Windows\temp\sqlite_icpgy4WNQNyARXm Object is locked skipped
C:\Deckard\System Scanner\backup\Windows\temp\sqlite_J7CtFMx6YSEnWz6 Object is locked skipped
C:\Deckard\System Scanner\backup\Windows\temp\sqlite_JBWCXPcQVdox2wx Object is locked skipped
C:\Deckard\System Scanner\backup\Windows\temp\sqlite_jzZihgCo986lc9x Object is locked skipped
C:\Deckard\System Scanner\backup\Windows\temp\sqlite_K2bG3k1nLvQSQCI Object is locked skipped
C:\Deckard\System Scanner\backup\Windows\temp\sqlite_k4srlV3mnBhBFoh Object is locked skipped
C:\Deckard\System Scanner\backup\Windows\temp\sqlite_KTMk83hIoX5f1xo Object is locked skipped
C:\Deckard\System Scanner\backup\Windows\temp\sqlite_LRpM46L72evLBaf Object is locked skipped
C:\Deckard\System Scanner\backup\Windows\temp\sqlite_m2gBaiaS70cAcFc Object is locked skipped
C:\Deckard\System Scanner\backup\Windows\temp\sqlite_M5l2e5BTlaIdAxC Object is locked skipped
C:\Deckard\System Scanner\backup\Windows\temp\sqlite_mFsmGEpxz4XUk5q Object is locked skipped
C:\Deckard\System Scanner\backup\Windows\temp\sqlite_nt7L8JLo5MGIMDh Object is locked skipped
C:\Deckard\System Scanner\backup\Windows\temp\sqlite_NtKGWIPvU3ct6gK Object is locked skipped
C:\Deckard\System Scanner\backup\Windows\temp\sqlite_oR9aQ99tON15ABs Object is locked skipped
C:\Deckard\System Scanner\backup\Windows\temp\sqlite_ozUU446wIjrZWUW Object is locked skipped
C:\Deckard\System Scanner\backup\Windows\temp\sqlite_p3wGrEogsGbm1lh Object is locked skipped
C:\Deckard\System Scanner\backup\Windows\temp\sqlite_PAAmH2tDjVsee3l Object is locked skipped
C:\Deckard\System Scanner\backup\Windows\temp\sqlite_PoeuTPb7QB2EmMx Object is locked skipped
C:\Deckard\System Scanner\backup\Windows\temp\sqlite_Ps8ipueruKcBr7P Object is locked skipped
C:\Deckard\System Scanner\backup\Windows\temp\sqlite_pVbGyfJhQrDpCPx Object is locked skipped
C:\Deckard\System Scanner\backup\Windows\temp\sqlite_QBkeSNlO2P7XE6X Object is locked skipped
C:\Deckard\System Scanner\backup\Windows\temp\sqlite_QscP2iSZueDQg5M Object is locked skipped
C:\Deckard\System Scanner\backup\Windows\temp\sqlite_R8oA22zb7Ghjnkg Object is locked skipped
C:\Deckard\System Scanner\backup\Windows\temp\sqlite_r9Wjc87oG1OFYq8 Object is locked skipped
C:\Deckard\System Scanner\backup\Windows\temp\sqlite_rwAVjtG0fPSRYzO Object is locked skipped
C:\Deckard\System Scanner\backup\Windows\temp\sqlite_soqxkoBhrFx9Kxm Object is locked skipped
C:\Deckard\System Scanner\backup\Windows\temp\sqlite_T0KWjgkP99PmSfj Object is locked skipped
C:\Deckard\System Scanner\backup\Windows\temp\sqlite_tai0hdaq1AtxM1a Object is locked skipped
C:\Deckard\System Scanner\backup\Windows\temp\sqlite_TJA7VsSgASXxGIx Object is locked skipped
C:\Deckard\System Scanner\backup\Windows\temp\sqlite_TXkenSnWEphO08F Object is locked skipped
C:\Deckard\System Scanner\backup\Windows\temp\sqlite_TyVaA3C8ovWYPOS Object is locked skipped
C:\Deckard\System Scanner\backup\Windows\temp\sqlite_uyjKgGAogsJymEL Object is locked skipped
C:\Deckard\System Scanner\backup\Windows\temp\sqlite_VMDKfK0xWiK0keY Object is locked skipped
C:\Deckard\System Scanner\backup\Windows\temp\sqlite_wNLavQPQFO3WCys Object is locked skipped
C:\Deckard\System Scanner\backup\Windows\temp\sqlite_wTVfXuxFUe7Rzbz Object is locked skipped
C:\Deckard\System Scanner\backup\Windows\temp\sqlite_x0LcYKlktk0xZK5 Object is locked skipped
C:\Deckard\System Scanner\backup\Windows\temp\sqlite_X6XmMdmsMTtw2kg Object is locked skipped
C:\Deckard\System Scanner\backup\Windows\temp\sqlite_x9o0pKeRdZemUgk Object is locked skipped
C:\Deckard\System Scanner\backup\Windows\temp\sqlite_Xs3dgV2Ue16gz7l Object is locked skipped
C:\Deckard\System Scanner\backup\Windows\temp\sqlite_yC13cnc74UMBjev Object is locked skipped
C:\Deckard\System Scanner\backup\Windows\temp\sqlite_YIloFY05kaJphdA Object is locked skipped
C:\Deckard\System Scanner\backup\Windows\temp\sqlite_YiZlcZzyGrRPVBc Object is locked skipped
C:\Deckard\System Scanner\backup\Windows\temp\sqlite_YM7fzkdeWXhB0fd Object is locked skipped
C:\Deckard\System Scanner\backup\Windows\temp\sqlite_yrGyXxsciDcty6t Object is locked skipped
C:\Deckard\System Scanner\backup\Windows\temp\sqlite_yVcb3IcQ786GYrV Object is locked skipped
C:\Deckard\System Scanner\backup\Windows\temp\sqlite_YWLcWDZy4UruDrg Object is locked skipped
C:\Deckard\System Scanner\backup\Windows\temp\sqlite_zV9zS7oYVEVhCV5 Object is locked skipped
C:\Deckard\System Scanner\backup\Windows\temp\sqlite_zx4VGehIF2CJMyW Object is locked skipped
C:\Deckard\System Scanner\backup\Windows\temp\sqlite_ZYCt19yfRPXKJdj Object is locked skipped
C:\Deckard\System Scanner\backup\Windows\temp\SRTSP_MSI_I_10.2.2.6.log Object is locked skipped
C:\Deckard\System Scanner\backup\Windows\temp\SRTSP_MSI_U_(1)10.1.4.2.log Object is locked skipped
C:\Deckard\System Scanner\backup\Windows\temp\SRTSP_Setup_10.2.2.6.log Object is locked skipped
C:\Deckard\System Scanner\backup\Windows\temp\srtUnin.log Object is locked skipped
C:\Deckard\System Scanner\backup\Windows\temp\SYMEVENT.LOG Object is locked skipped
C:\Deckard\System Scanner\backup\Windows\temp\TFR9398.tmp Object is locked skipped
C:\Deckard\System Scanner\backup\Windows\temp\WinSAT_DX.etl Object is locked skipped
C:\Deckard\System Scanner\backup\Windows\temp\WinSAT_KernelLog.etl Object is locked skipped
C:\Deckard\System Scanner\backup\Windows\temp\WinSAT_StorageAsmt.etl Object is locked skipped
C:\Deckard\System Scanner\backup\Windows\temp\wmsetup.log Object is locked skipped
C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast4\DATA\aswResp.dat Object is locked skipped
C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast4\DATA\Avast4.db Object is locked skipped
C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast4\DATA\integ\avast.int Object is locked skipped
C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast4\DATA\log\nshield.log Object is locked skipped
C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{40BF1E83-20EB-11D8-97C5-0009C5020658}\setup.ilg Object is locked skipped
C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{BE2CC4A5-2128-4EA2-941D-14F7A6A1AB61}\Setup.ilg Object is locked skipped
C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{FF262740-C85A-11D5-BBEC-00D0B740900A}\setup.ilg Object is locked skipped
C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Crypto\RSA\MachineKeys\45bd117567eec9d149abe003ca93771a_cd8e93e8-59a0-4b5a-97b4-9d773902a94b Object is locked skipped
C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Crypto\RSA\MachineKeys\ac22b86542120ac6cdb8583800801827_cd8e93e8-59a0-4b5a-97b4-9d773902a94b Object is locked skipped
C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Crypto\RSA\MachineKeys\d2205f2770634cbec34a2923c4f608fa_cd8e93e8-59a0-4b5a-97b4-9d773902a94b Object is locked skipped
C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\User Account Pictures\IUSR_NMPR.dat Object is locked skipped
C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\DRM\drmstore.hds Object is locked skipped
C:\Users\Sherry\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\History\History.IE5\index.dat Object is locked skipped
C:\Users\Sherry\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\History\History.IE5\MSHist012008030420080305\index.dat Object is locked skipped
C:\Users\Sherry\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\History\Low\History.IE5\index.dat Object is locked skipped
C:\Users\Sherry\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\History\Low\History.IE5\MSHist012008030420080305\index.dat Object is locked skipped
C:\Users\Sherry\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\index.dat Object is locked skipped
C:\Users\Sherry\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Low\AntiPhishing\B3BB5BBA-E7D5-40AB-A041-A5B1C0B26C8F.dat Object is locked skipped
C:\Users\Sherry\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Low\Content.IE5\index.dat Object is locked skipped
C:\Users\Sherry\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Low\MSIMGSIZ.DAT Object is locked skipped
C:\Users\Sherry\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\UsrClass.dat Object is locked skipped
C:\Users\Sherry\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\UsrClass.dat.LOG1 Object is locked skipped
C:\Users\Sherry\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\UsrClass.dat.LOG2 Object is locked skipped
C:\Users\Sherry\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\UsrClass.dat{e1d91931-af47-11dc-843c-0019d11e14a3}.TM.blf Object is locked skipped
C:\Users\Sherry\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\UsrClass.dat{e1d91931-af47-11dc-843c-0019d11e14a3}.TMContainer00000000000000000001.regtrans-ms Object is locked skipped
C:\Users\Sherry\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\UsrClass.dat{e1d91931-af47-11dc-843c-0019d11e14a3}.TMContainer00000000000000000002.regtrans-ms Object is locked skipped
C:\Users\Sherry\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Feeds Cache\index.dat Object is locked skipped
C:\Users\Sherry\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows Defender\FileTracker\{BE1EC52D-4AF1-45AD-8FC9-DCC8C965BC86} Object is locked skipped
C:\Users\Sherry\AppData\Local\Temp\Low\~DF5E2B.tmp Object is locked skipped
C:\Users\Sherry\AppData\Local\Temp\Low\~DF5E31.tmp Object is locked skipped
C:\Users\Sherry\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\index.dat Object is locked skipped
C:\Users\Sherry\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\Low\index.dat Object is locked skipped
C:\Users\Sherry\AppData\Roaming\GTek\GTUpdate\AUpdate\NMSSupport\gdql_in_IntelHCTAgent.log Object is locked skipped
C:\Users\Sherry\AppData\Roaming\GTek\GTUpdate\AUpdate\NMSSupport\glog.log Object is locked skipped
C:\Users\Sherry\AppData\Roaming\GTek\GTUpdate\AUpdate\NMSSupport\IntelHCTAgent.log Object is locked skipped
C:\Users\Sherry\AppData\Roaming\GTek\GTUpdate\AUpdate\NMSSupport\IntelHCTAgent_GTActions.log Object is locked skipped
C:\Users\Sherry\NTUSER.DAT Object is locked skipped
C:\Users\Sherry\ntuser.dat.LOG1 Object is locked skipped
C:\Users\Sherry\ntuser.dat.LOG2 Object is locked skipped
C:\Users\Sherry\NTUSER.DAT{3a539871-6a70-11db-887c-d362bd253390}.TM.blf Object is locked skipped
C:\Users\Sherry\NTUSER.DAT{3a539871-6a70-11db-887c-d362bd253390}.TMContainer00000000000000000001.regtrans-ms Object is locked skipped
C:\Users\Sherry\NTUSER.DAT{3a539871-6a70-11db-887c-d362bd253390}.TMContainer00000000000000000002.regtrans-ms Object is locked skipped
C:\WINDOWS\Debug\PASSWD.LOG Object is locked skipped
C:\WINDOWS\Debug\sam.log Object is locked skipped
C:\WINDOWS\Debug\WIA\wiatrace.log Object is locked skipped
C:\WINDOWS\Logs\CBS\CBS.log Object is locked skipped
C:\WINDOWS\Logs\CBS\CBS.persist.log Object is locked skipped
C:\WINDOWS\Logs\DPX\setupact.log Object is locked skipped
C:\WINDOWS\Logs\DPX\setuperr.log Object is locked skipped
C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v3.0\Windows Communication Foundation\SMSvcHost.exe.config Object is locked skipped
C:\WINDOWS\Panther\UnattendGC\diagerr.xml Object is locked skipped
C:\WINDOWS\Panther\UnattendGC\diagwrn.xml Object is locked skipped
C:\WINDOWS\Panther\UnattendGC\setupact.log Object is locked skipped
C:\WINDOWS\Panther\UnattendGC\setuperr.log Object is locked skipped
C:\WINDOWS\security\database\secedit.sdb Object is locked skipped
C:\WINDOWS\SoftwareDistribution\EventCache\{851C237D-61A9-4011-9CD6-20BF3B0FE549}.bin Object is locked skipped
C:\WINDOWS\SoftwareDistribution\ReportingEvents.log Object is locked skipped
C:\WINDOWS\System32\7B296FB0-376B-497e-B012-9C450E1B7327-2P-0.C7483456-A289-439d-8115-601632D005A0 Object is locked skipped
C:\WINDOWS\System32\7B296FB0-376B-497e-B012-9C450E1B7327-2P-1.C7483456-A289-439d-8115-601632D005A0 Object is locked skipped
C:\WINDOWS\System32\catroot2\edb.log Object is locked skipped
C:\WINDOWS\System32\catroot2\{127D0A1D-4EF2-11D1-8608-00C04FC295EE}\catdb Object is locked skipped
C:\WINDOWS\System32\catroot2\{F750E6C3-38EE-11D1-85E5-00C04FC295EE}\catdb Object is locked skipped
C:\WINDOWS\System32\config\COMPONENTS Object is locked skipped
C:\WINDOWS\System32\config\COMPONENTS.LOG1 Object is locked skipped
C:\WINDOWS\System32\config\COMPONENTS.LOG2 Object is locked skipped
C:\WINDOWS\System32\config\DEFAULT Object is locked skipped
C:\WINDOWS\System32\config\DEFAULT.LOG1 Object is locked skipped
C:\WINDOWS\System32\config\DEFAULT.LOG2 Object is locked skipped
C:\WINDOWS\System32\config\SAM Object is locked skipped
C:\WINDOWS\System32\config\SAM.LOG1 Object is locked skipped
C:\WINDOWS\System32\config\SAM.LOG2 Object is locked skipped
C:\WINDOWS\System32\config\SECURITY Object is locked skipped
C:\WINDOWS\System32\config\SECURITY.LOG1 Object is locked skipped
C:\WINDOWS\System32\config\SECURITY.LOG2 Object is locked skipped
C:\WINDOWS\System32\config\SOFTWARE Object is locked skipped
C:\WINDOWS\System32\config\SOFTWARE.LOG1 Object is locked skipped
C:\WINDOWS\System32\config\SOFTWARE.LOG2 Object is locked skipped
C:\WINDOWS\System32\config\SYSTEM Object is locked skipped
C:\WINDOWS\System32\config\SYSTEM.LOG1 Object is locked skipped
C:\WINDOWS\System32\config\SYSTEM.LOG2 Object is locked skipped
C:\WINDOWS\System32\config\TxR\{250834b7-750c-494d-bdc3-da86b6e2101a}.TxR.0.regtrans-ms Object is locked skipped
C:\WINDOWS\System32\config\TxR\{250834b7-750c-494d-bdc3-da86b6e2101a}.TxR.1.regtrans-ms Object is locked skipped
C:\WINDOWS\System32\config\TxR\{250834b7-750c-494d-bdc3-da86b6e2101a}.TxR.2.regtrans-ms Object is locked skipped
C:\WINDOWS\System32\config\TxR\{250834b7-750c-494d-bdc3-da86b6e2101a}.TxR.blf Object is locked skipped
C:\WINDOWS\System32\config\TxR\{250834B7-750C-494d-BDC3-DA86B6E2101B}.TM.blf Object is locked skipped
C:\WINDOWS\System32\config\TxR\{250834B7-750C-494d-BDC3-DA86B6E2101B}.TMContainer00000000000000000001.regtrans-ms Object is locked skipped
C:\WINDOWS\System32\config\TxR\{250834B7-750C-494d-BDC3-DA86B6E2101B}.TMContainer00000000000000000002.regtrans-ms Object is locked skipped
C:\WINDOWS\System32\config\TxR\{250834B7-750C-494d-BDC3-DA86B6E2101B}.TMContainer00000000000000000003.regtrans-ms Object is locked skipped
C:\WINDOWS\System32\config\TxR\{250834B7-750C-494d-BDC3-DA86B6E2101B}.TMContainer00000000000000000004.regtrans-ms Object is locked skipped
C:\WINDOWS\System32\LogFiles\Scm\SCM.EVM Object is locked skipped
C:\WINDOWS\System32\LogFiles\WUDF\WUDFTrace.etl Object is locked skipped
C:\WINDOWS\System32\restore\MachineGuid.txt Object is locked skipped
C:\WINDOWS\System32\spool\SpoolerETW.etl Object is locked skipped
C:\WINDOWS\System32\sysprep\Panther\diagerr.xml Object is locked skipped
C:\WINDOWS\System32\sysprep\Panther\diagwrn.xml Object is locked skipped
C:\WINDOWS\System32\sysprep\Panther\setupact.log Object is locked skipped
C:\WINDOWS\System32\sysprep\Panther\setuperr.log Object is locked skipped
C:\WINDOWS\System32\wbem\AutoRecover\3460B7617E0429A960E481B197F238A3.mof Object is locked skipped
C:\WINDOWS\System32\wbem\AutoRecover\8A94AF24F162D580E3D9889344A3A317.mof Object is locked skipped
C:\WINDOWS\System32\wbem\AutoRecover\E478A5DB75C9721E744C05D78DBACFD3.mof Object is locked skipped
C:\WINDOWS\System32\wbem\Logs\WMITracing.log Object is locked skipped
C:\WINDOWS\System32\wbem\Repository\INDEX.BTR Object is locked skipped
C:\WINDOWS\System32\wbem\Repository\MAPPING1.MAP Object is locked skipped
C:\WINDOWS\System32\wbem\Repository\MAPPING2.MAP Object is locked skipped
C:\WINDOWS\System32\wbem\Repository\OBJECTS.DATA Object is locked skipped
C:\WINDOWS\System32\winevt\Logs\Antivirus.evtx Object is locked skipped
C:\WINDOWS\System32\winevt\Logs\Application.evtx Object is locked skipped
C:\WINDOWS\System32\winevt\Logs\DFS Replication.evtx Object is locked skipped
C:\WINDOWS\System32\winevt\Logs\HardwareEvents.evtx Object is locked skipped
C:\WINDOWS\System32\winevt\Logs\IntelDH.evtx Object is locked skipped
C:\WINDOWS\System32\winevt\Logs\Internet Explorer.evtx Object is locked skipped
C:\WINDOWS\System32\winevt\Logs\Key Management Service.evtx Object is locked skipped
C:\WINDOWS\System32\winevt\Logs\Media Center.evtx Object is locked skipped
C:\WINDOWS\System32\winevt\Logs\Microsoft-Windows-Bits-Client%4Operational.evtx Object is locked skipped
C:\WINDOWS\System32\winevt\Logs\Microsoft-Windows-CodeIntegrity%4Operational.evtx Object is locked skipped
C:\WINDOWS\System32\winevt\Logs\Microsoft-Windows-CorruptedFileRecovery-Client%4Operational.evtx Object is locked skipped
C:\WINDOWS\System32\winevt\Logs\Microsoft-Windows-CorruptedFileRecovery-Server%4Operational.evtx Object is locked skipped
C:\WINDOWS\System32\winevt\Logs\Microsoft-Windows-DateTimeControlPanel%4Operational.evtx Object is locked skipped
C:\WINDOWS\System32\winevt\Logs\Microsoft-Windows-Diagnosis-DPS%4Operational.evtx Object is locked skipped
C:\WINDOWS\System32\winevt\Logs\Microsoft-Windows-Diagnosis-MSDT%4Operational.evtx Object is locked skipped
C:\WINDOWS\System32\winevt\Logs\Microsoft-Windows-Diagnosis-PLA%4Operational.evtx Object is locked skipped
C:\WINDOWS\System32\winevt\Logs\Microsoft-Windows-Diagnostics-Networking%4Operational.evtx Object is locked skipped
C:\WINDOWS\System32\winevt\Logs\Microsoft-Windows-Diagnostics-Performance%4Operational.evtx Object is locked skipped
C:\WINDOWS\System32\winevt\Logs\Microsoft-Windows-DiskDiagnostic%4Operational.evtx Object is locked skipped
C:\WINDOWS\System32\winevt\Logs\Microsoft-Windows-DiskDiagnosticDataCollector%4Operational.evtx Object is locked skipped
C:\WINDOWS\System32\winevt\Logs\Microsoft-Windows-DiskDiagnosticResolver%4Operational.evtx Object is locked skipped
C:\WINDOWS\System32\winevt\Logs\Microsoft-Windows-DriverFrameworks-UserMode%4Operational.evtx Object is locked skipped
C:\WINDOWS\System32\winevt\Logs\Microsoft-Windows-Forwarding%4Operational.evtx Object is locked skipped
C:\WINDOWS\System32\winevt\Logs\Microsoft-Windows-GroupPolicy%4Operational.evtx Object is locked skipped
C:\WINDOWS\System32\winevt\Logs\Microsoft-Windows-Help%4Operational.evtx Object is locked skipped
C:\WINDOWS\System32\winevt\Logs\Microsoft-Windows-International%4Operational.evtx Object is locked skipped
C:\WINDOWS\System32\winevt\Logs\Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-WDI%4Operational.evtx Object is locked skipped
C:\WINDOWS\System32\winevt\Logs\Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-WHEA.evtx Object is locked skipped
C:\WINDOWS\System32\winevt\Logs\Microsoft-Windows-LanguagePackSetup%4Operational.evtx Object is locked skipped
C:\WINDOWS\System32\winevt\Logs\Microsoft-Windows-MeetingSpace%4Operational.evtx Object is locked skipped
C:\WINDOWS\System32\winevt\Logs\Microsoft-Windows-MemoryDiagnostics-Results%4Debug.evtx Object is locked skipped
C:\WINDOWS\System32\winevt\Logs\Microsoft-Windows-MUI%4Operational.evtx Object is locked skipped
C:\WINDOWS\System32\winevt\Logs\Microsoft-Windows-NetworkAccessProtection%4Operational.evtx Object is locked skipped
C:\WINDOWS\System32\winevt\Logs\Microsoft-Windows-ParentalControls%4Operational.evtx Object is locked skipped
C:\WINDOWS\System32\winevt\Logs\Microsoft-Windows-Program-Compatibility-Assistant%4Operational.evtx Object is locked skipped
C:\WINDOWS\System32\winevt\Logs\Microsoft-Windows-ReadyBoost%4Operational.evtx Object is locked skipped
C:\WINDOWS\System32\winevt\Logs\Microsoft-Windows-ReliabilityAnalysisComponent%4Operational.evtx Object is locked skipped
C:\WINDOWS\System32\winevt\Logs\Microsoft-Windows-RemoteAssistance%4Admin.evtx Object is locked skipped
C:\WINDOWS\System32\winevt\Logs\Microsoft-Windows-RemoteAssistance%4Operational.evtx Object is locked skipped
C:\WINDOWS\System32\winevt\Logs\Microsoft-Windows-Resource-Exhaustion-Detector%4Operational.evtx Object is locked skipped
C:\WINDOWS\System32\winevt\Logs\Microsoft-Windows-Resource-Exhaustion-Resolver%4Operational.evtx Object is locked skipped
C:\WINDOWS\System32\winevt\Logs\Microsoft-Windows-Resource-Leak-Diagnostic%4Operational.evtx Object is locked skipped
C:\WINDOWS\System32\winevt\Logs\Microsoft-Windows-RestartManager%4Operational.evtx Object is locked skipped
C:\WINDOWS\System32\winevt\Logs\Microsoft-Windows-TaskScheduler%4Operational.evtx Object is locked skipped
C:\WINDOWS\System32\winevt\Logs\Microsoft-Windows-UAC%4Operational.evtx Object is locked skipped
C:\WINDOWS\System32\winevt\Logs\Microsoft-Windows-UAC-FileVirtualization%4Operational.evtx Object is locked skipped
C:\WINDOWS\System32\winevt\Logs\Microsoft-Windows-WindowsUpdateClient%4Operational.evtx Object is locked skipped
C:\WINDOWS\System32\winevt\Logs\Microsoft-Windows-Winlogon%4Operational.evtx Object is locked skipped
C:\WINDOWS\System32\winevt\Logs\Microsoft-Windows-Winsock-WS2HELP%4Operational.evtx Object is locked skipped
C:\WINDOWS\System32\winevt\Logs\Microsoft-Windows-Wired-AutoConfig%4Operational.evtx Object is locked skipped
C:\WINDOWS\System32\winevt\Logs\Microsoft-Windows-WLAN-AutoConfig%4Operational.evtx Object is locked skipped
C:\WINDOWS\System32\winevt\Logs\ODiag.evtx Object is locked skipped
C:\WINDOWS\System32\winevt\Logs\OSession.evtx Object is locked skipped
C:\WINDOWS\System32\winevt\Logs\Security.evtx Object is locked skipped
C:\WINDOWS\System32\winevt\Logs\Setup.evtx Object is locked skipped
C:\WINDOWS\System32\winevt\Logs\System.evtx Object is locked skipped
C:\WINDOWS\Tasks\SCHEDLGU.TXT Object is locked skipped
C:\WINDOWS\WindowsUpdate.log Object is locked skipped
C:\WINDOWS\winsxs\x86_microsoft-windows-n..n_service_datastore_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6000.16386_none_cef7ceb03914a67f\dnary.xsd Object is locked skipped

Scan process completed.

#11 Yourhighness

Yourhighness

The BSG Malware Fighter

• Malware Response Team
  • 7,943 posts
  •  

Posted 05 March 2008 - 02:24 PM

Hey CapturingLife,

looking much better :thumbsup:. Please post a fresh HijackThis log. Thanks

Posted Image

#12 CapturingLife

CapturingLife
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 18 posts
  •  

Posted 05 March 2008 - 03:18 PM

You are truly my hero. :D

Scan saved at 2:17:09 PM, on 3/5/2008

Running processes:

O2 - BHO: SSVHelper Class - {761497BB-D6F0-462C-B6EB-D4DAF1D92D43} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0_04\bin\ssv.dll
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [SunJavaUpdateSched] "C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0_04\bin\jusched.exe"
O9 - Extra button: (no name) - {08B0E5C0-4FCB-11CF-AAA5-00401C608501} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0_04\bin\ssv.dll
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Sun Java Console - {08B0E5C0-4FCB-11CF-AAA5-00401C608501} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0_04\bin\ssv.dll
O13 - Gopher Prefix:
O16 - DPF: {0EB0E74A-2A76-4AB3-A7FB-9BD8C29F7F75} (CKAVWebScan Object) - http://www.kaspersky.com/kos/english/kavwebscan_unicode.cab

--
End of file - 8980 bytes

#13 Yourhighness

Yourhighness

The BSG Malware Fighter

• Malware Response Team
  • 7,943 posts
  •  

Posted 05 March 2008 - 04:53 PM

Hi CapturingLife,

Step #1
  • Please double-click on "OTMoveit.exe"
  • Navigate to the following icon and click it: Posted Image
  • A file should now be downloaded. If you are asked if you want to download it, allow it (its a file with a list of helper tools it removes automatically).
  • OTMoveit might ask you to reboot. If it does so, please let it do so.
Note: after reboot, OTMoveit and your other helper tools downloaded while cleaning your Pc, will be removed. So its oke if it is not there anymore ;) .

Step #2

Disable and Enable System Restore. - If you are using Windows ME or XP then you should disable and enable system restore to make sure there are no infected files found in a restore point.

You can find instructions on how to enable and enable system restore here: Managing Windows Millenium System Restore or Windows XP System Restore Guide

Re-enable system restore with instructions from tutorial above.

Hide System Files
  • Click Start.
  • Open My Computer.
  • Select Tools menu
  • Click Folder Options.
  • Select the View Tab.
  • Uncheck Show hidden files and folders in the Hidden files and folders section.
  • Select Hide protected operating system files (recommended) option.
  • Check the Hide file extensions for known file types option.
  • Click Yes.
  • Click OK.
Please also have a look at the following links, giving some advice and suggestions for preventing future infections:I recommend you regularly visit the Windows Update Site!
  • Lots of Hacking/Trojans use the methods found (plugged by the updates) that have not been stopped by people not updating.
  • By updating your machine, you have one less headache! Posted Image
  • Update ALL Critical updates and any other Windows updates for services/programs that you use.
  • If you wish, you can also use automatic updates. This is a good thing to have if you want to be up-to-date all the time, but can also be a bit of an annoyance due to its handling and the sizes of the updates. If you wish to turn on automatic updates then you will find here is a nice little article about turning on automatic updates.
  • Note that it will download them for you, but you still have to actually click install.
  • If you do not want to have automatic updates turned on, or are on dial-up, you can always download updates seperately at: http://windowsupdate.microsoft.com.
It is also a good idea to check for the latest versions of commonly installed applications that are regularly patched to fix vulnerabilities. You can check these by visiting Secunia Software Inspector and Calendar of Updates.

For a nice list of freeware programmes in all categories, please have a look at this thread with freeware products that are regarded as useful by the users of this forum: Commonly Used Freeware Replacements.

Another recommendation, is to download HostMan. It safeguards you with a regularly updated Hosts-file that blocks dangerous sites from opening. This adds another bit of safety while surfing the Internet. For installlation and setting up, follow these steps:
  • Double-click the Downloaded installer and install the tool to a location of your choice
  • Via the Startmenu, navigate to HostsMan and run the program.
    • Click "Hosts" in the menu
    • Click "Manage Updates" in the submenu
    • Out of the three, select atl east one of them (I have MVPS Host as my main one)
    • Click "Add Update." After that you will only need to click on the following button to retrieve updates:
      Posted Image
  • Click the X to exit the program.
  • Note: If you were using a custom Hosts file you will need to replace any of those entries yourself.
Finally, and definitely the MOST IMPORTANT step, click on the following tutorial and follow each step listed there:

Simple and easy ways to keep your computer safe and secure on the Internet

Glad I was able to help and if there any other problems related to your computer please feel free to post them in the appropriate forum. Though we help people with spyware and viruses here at BC, we also help people with other computer problems! Do not forget to tell your friends about us!

Edited by Yourhighness, 05 March 2008 - 05:20 PM.

Posted Image

#14 CapturingLife

CapturingLife
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 18 posts
  •  

Posted 05 March 2008 - 05:02 PM

Hi there. Should I download Combofix? When I type it in the run box it says that it can't find it - so I'm assuming it's a download, right? I think I've seen it mentioned here before.

#15 Yourhighness

Yourhighness

The BSG Malware Fighter

• Malware Response Team
  • 7,943 posts
  •  

Posted 05 March 2008 - 05:21 PM

oops my bad. Sorry. Edited my above post. No need to further download anything. Just some tidying up and additional readings. I mis read one log for something different. Sorry.

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users