Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Unable To Remove A Virus Trojan Dropper + Others

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1 reply to this topic

#1 daddy46

daddy46

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:40 AM

Posted 23 February 2008 - 11:58 AM

I'm not sure how the forums work. I posted a couple of logs in the Hijack forum, but after looking a little more, I think I was supposed to post them here to ask for help.....sorry if I'm loading up the system with wrong posting.

The computer was very slow, unable to connect to the network, much less internet. I ran adaware and spybot and got a lot of junk off it. tried avast also, but it came up empty.

Adaware and spybot found but couldn't remove the trojan dropper.

Can you help me please??

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 TMacK

TMacK

• Members
  • 4,672 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:40 AM

Posted 23 February 2008 - 12:29 PM

Hi daddy46, Welcome to Bleeping Computer.

Now that you have a HJT log posted in the HijackThis Logs and Malware Removal forum, you shouldn't make any changes to your system.
Doing so, could change the results of the posted log, making it difficult to properly clean your system.

At this point, the HJT Team should be the only members that you take advice from, until they have verified your log as clean.

This topic will now be closed, since you have an open log posted.
If you have any questions, feel free to send me a PM.
Chaos reigns within.
Reflect, repent, and reboot.
Order shall return.

aaaaaaaa a~Suzie Wagner

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users