Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

I Need Help.. Pc Keeps Restarting Every 30-60mins...

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 jaced18

jaced18

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:33 AM

Posted 20 February 2008 - 08:49 PM

I need help... i don't really know what's going on with my PC :thumbsup: . i checked it if it had viruses, but AVG avast and ad aware are not showing any major problems exept for tracking cookies. really need help. thx.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 syunichi

syunichi

• Members
  • 130 posts
  •  

Posted 20 February 2008 - 09:15 PM

Hi and welcome :trumpet: to BC :thumbsup:

This is a sometimes a symptom of a CPU overheating. See whether your CPU fan is slowing down or even worst the ventilation inside your casing is causing the improper ventilation. Good luck :flowers:
Posted Image

Tech Support: "Do you have any windows open right now?"
Customer: "Are you crazy woman, it's twenty below outside..."

#3 jaced18

jaced18
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  

Posted 20 February 2008 - 09:25 PM

ok ill check it. ill try too clean aswell well tommorow ill give my PC a rest for now. But, if it still restarts automatically after that. i dont know :thumbsup: BTW before it restarted i disabled the automatic restart in the start up and recovery section. then when the my pc restarted it showed in a blue screen.

STOP: c000021a {Fatal System Error}
The windows log-on process system terminated unexpectedly with a status of 0x00000000 ( 0x00000000 0x00000000)
The System has been shutdown.

#4 dark messenger

dark messenger

• Members
  • 1,741 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:33 AM

Posted 21 February 2008 - 04:56 AM

Do you get the bluescreen error all the time?

When starting up the computer press F8 so you get a menu, and click on the last known configuration/settings that worked.

See if that does anything? I doubt it will, but you never know

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users