Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Iexpress Issues

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 will1

will1

• Members
  • 4 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:26 AM

Posted 20 February 2008 - 11:06 AM

I have this batch file that runs a sequence of commands, actually they're Dell bios setups and flashes. Three set the boot order. One changes some settings. And one reboots the machine and flashes it. A sequence of 5 commands...and I mention they're Dell bios files created with Dell Client Configuration Utility because it's notoriously difficult to deal with.

Anyway the batch file works fine. When I create a Winzip self extractor it works fine.

When I use Iexpress to package it the first command runs then it just quits. Echo is turned on so I'm seeing everything on screen. It just stops. But if you run it again on the same machine it works as expected.

I'm at a loss on how to even trouble shoot it so any thoughts would be a huge help.

Thanks!

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users