Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Screen Goes Crazy On Vista 64 Nvidia Graphics Card

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#16 andy84

andy84

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:24 PM

Posted 14 May 2008 - 05:13 AM

Hi I got this same problem going on for last couple months , I sorted out getting newest graphic card drivers for nvidia 5200 than I did lots of tweeks - even had to switch off screen saver which also was getting problem accure, The worst scenario is when you work and with no warning you have this issue happening.

My pc has got 12 fans at all and temperature is never higher than 30C inside ;/ as I do lots of graphic and video convertions this problem is realy pain ;/

another thing with Vista - I connected second Nvidia

so I had

AGP FX 5200
PCI FX 5200

when no drivers installed all screens start in mirror mode, install WDM driver for this nvidia. all works perfect , than I have to restart PC because of fliping screen and than nothing come out , nothing start just blank screens. Any one got some solution for it too ???

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users