Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Add/remove Programs Empty

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 A_Train

A_Train

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:09 PM

Posted 19 February 2008 - 10:35 AM

Please help my computer gave me a mcafee warning message bo:heap buffer overflow. I was reading up on how to fix this and one suggestion was to remove some programs if u had them on your computer. I do not remember the program names. Well I went into add/remove prgrams and it is not showing any prgrams.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 dark messenger

dark messenger

• Members
  • 1,741 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:09 PM

Posted 19 February 2008 - 05:02 PM

If you have alot of programs sometimes it takes a while for the list to load up (for me it does anyways) did you give it a little while to load up?

If you have the programs needed to be un installed did you go to the folder they are in and see if there was an uninstall icon, or start > program > (insert name of program) and see if there was an uninstall icon there to?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users