Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Ie Not Working. Lop Virus? Help!

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 cnk384

cnk384

• Members
  • 5 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:46 PM

Posted 18 February 2008 - 05:32 PM

Hi! I am so confused and would appreciate anyone's help with this issue...

Today, I turned on my computer to use the internet and it was not working at all. Internet explorer 6 will open and go to my home page (google.com), but will not go any further than that. If I try and type a different website address, IE will try and load, but just go to a blank page. It will then eventually freeze up completely. I can open American Online and use the internet, but still not through Internet Explorer. When I checked my broadband connection, it says disconnected and reports an error icon when I try and connect it.

I tried to do my own research to solve the issue and saw many people with a virus or spyware had the same problems with IE as I am. I downloaded AVG virus scanner and it detected several files infected with the Lop virus. Now every time that I start my computer a message pops up saying there is an error initializing the filename vvtdgmpl.dll. Then every couple of minutes, a message from AVG pops up saying that the Lop virus has been detected in the file vvtdgmpl.dll. Is it really spyware that is causing my IE to not work all of the sudden?

I've tried rebooting, starting in safe mode, and then starting a AVG virus scan and that still does not help my IE problems.

I'm not sure what to do to resolve this problem... I would appreciate any help!

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 JDM2

JDM2

• Members
  • 120 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:46 PM

Posted 18 February 2008 - 07:26 PM

Google turns up no hits on vvtdgmpl.dll.

Likely spyware.

#3 Orange Blossom

Orange Blossom

OBleepin Investigator

• 36,993 posts
  •  

Posted 19 February 2008 - 12:15 AM

Hello cnk384 and welcome to BC :flowers:

Yes, the malware could very well be causing your browser difficulties.

What operating system do you have: Windows XP, Vista etc.?

I would suggest at this point to scan with SUPERAntiSpyware in Safe Mode. You will, of course, install it in Normal Mode. If you cannot download the file with your computer, download it to a disk or flash drive on a different computer, then install it from the disk or flash drive.

Download and install SUPERAntiSpyware free found here: SUPERAntiSpyware

Be sure to click on the download button to the left, not on the free trial download on the right.

Install it and double-click the icon on your desktop to run it.
It will ask if you want to update the program definitions, click Yes.
Under Configuration and Preferences, click the Preferences button.
Click the Scanning Control tab.
Under Scanner Options make sure the following are checked:
  • Close browsers before scanning
  • Scan for tracking cookies
  • Terminate memory threats before quarantining.
o Please leave the others unchecked.
o Click the Close button to leave the control center screen.
Reboot into Safe Mode
On the main screen, under Scan for Harmful Software click Scan your computer.
On the left check C:\Fixed Drive.
On the right, under Complete Scan, choose Perform Complete Scan.
Click Next to start the scan. Please be patient while it scans your computer.
After the scan is complete a summary box will appear. Click OK.
Make sure everything in the white box has a check next to it, then click Next.
It will quarantine what it found and if it asks if you want to reboot, click Yes.
Reboot into Normal Mode
To retrieve the removal information for me please do the following:
o After reboot, double-click the SUPERAntispyware icon on your desktop.
o Click Preferences. Click the Statistics/Logs tab.
o Under Scanner Logs, double-click SUPERAntiSpyware Scan Log.
o It will open in your default text editor (such as Notepad/Wordpad).
o Please highlight everything in the notepad, then right-click and choose copy.
Click close and close again to exit the program.

Please post the log in your next reply.

Orange Blossom :thumbsup:
Help us help you. If HelpBot replies, you MUST follow step 1 in its reply so we know you need help.

Orange Blossom

An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure

SpywareBlaster, WinPatrol Plus, ESET Smart Security, Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware, NoScript Firefox ext., Norton noscript

#4 cnk384

cnk384
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 5 posts
  •  

Posted 19 February 2008 - 09:57 AM

Thank you so much for the quick responses! Hopefully I can get my computer up and working as good as new very soon! :thumbsup:

I followed all of your directions, Orange Blossom, and here is my log:

SUPERAntiSpyware Scan Log
http://www.superantispyware.com

Generated 02/19/2008 at 02:50 AM

Application Version : 3.9.1008

Core Rules Database Version : 3405
Trace Rules Database Version: 1397

Scan type : Complete Scan
Total Scan Time : 01:35:41

Memory items scanned : 185
Memory threats detected : 0
Registry items scanned : 7059
Registry threats detected : 38
File items scanned : 65163
File threats detected : 344

Trojan.WinFixer
HKLM\Software\Classes\CLSID\{2EFB5A7A-F377-4022-AA72-F2480556A4C9}
HKCR\CLSID\{2EFB5A7A-F377-4022-AA72-F2480556A4C9}
HKCR\CLSID\{2EFB5A7A-F377-4022-AA72-F2480556A4C9}\InprocServer32
HKCR\CLSID\{2EFB5A7A-F377-4022-AA72-F2480556A4C9}\InprocServer32#ThreadingModel
C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\SSTQN.DLL
HKLM\Software\Classes\CLSID\{4AC9B6C3-4F0F-436A-A809-277D4DF3EBCD}
HKCR\CLSID\{4AC9B6C3-4F0F-436A-A809-277D4DF3EBCD}
HKCR\CLSID\{4AC9B6C3-4F0F-436A-A809-277D4DF3EBCD}\InprocServer32
HKCR\CLSID\{4AC9B6C3-4F0F-436A-A809-277D4DF3EBCD}\InprocServer32#ThreadingModel
C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\VTSTR.DLL
HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects\{2EFB5A7A-F377-4022-AA72-F2480556A4C9}

Adware.Vundo Variant
HKLM\Software\Classes\CLSID\{595ED171-C849-49C7-BA24-AC9BF2585501}
HKCR\CLSID\{595ED171-C849-49C7-BA24-AC9BF2585501}
HKCR\CLSID\{595ED171-C849-49C7-BA24-AC9BF2585501}\InprocServer32
HKCR\CLSID\{595ED171-C849-49C7-BA24-AC9BF2585501}\InprocServer32#ThreadingModel
C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\VTSTQ.DLL
HKLM\Software\Classes\CLSID\{683DE9A5-4020-458E-960B-C44E86DBAF2C}
HKCR\CLSID\{683DE9A5-4020-458E-960B-C44E86DBAF2C}
HKCR\CLSID\{683DE9A5-4020-458E-960B-C44E86DBAF2C}\InprocServer32
HKCR\CLSID\{683DE9A5-4020-458E-960B-C44E86DBAF2C}\InprocServer32#ThreadingModel
C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\SSQPM.DLL
HKLM\Software\Classes\CLSID\{B7A416A6-985E-456C-BA4A-EA4C90AC826E}
HKCR\CLSID\{B7A416A6-985E-456C-BA4A-EA4C90AC826E}
HKCR\CLSID\{B7A416A6-985E-456C-BA4A-EA4C90AC826E}\InprocServer32
HKCR\CLSID\{B7A416A6-985E-456C-BA4A-EA4C90AC826E}\InprocServer32#ThreadingModel
C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\DDCCA.DLL
HKLM\Software\Classes\CLSID\{BF81CCB3-D8FC-4B84-9E6D-8613EBAC1F2D}
HKCR\CLSID\{BF81CCB3-D8FC-4B84-9E6D-8613EBAC1F2D}
HKCR\CLSID\{BF81CCB3-D8FC-4B84-9E6D-8613EBAC1F2D}\InprocServer32
HKCR\CLSID\{BF81CCB3-D8FC-4B84-9E6D-8613EBAC1F2D}\InprocServer32#ThreadingModel
C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\PMNLI.DLL

Adware.Tracking Cookie
C:\Documents and Settings\Courtney Chirdon\Cookies\courtney chirdon@atwola[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Courtney Chirdon\Cookies\courtney chirdon@ads.bleepingcomputer[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Courtney Chirdon\Cookies\courtney chirdon@advertising[15].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Courtney Chirdon\Cookies\courtney chirdon@html[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Courtney Chirdon\Cookies\courtney chirdon@ads.labpixies[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Courtney Chirdon\Cookies\courtney chirdon@trafficmp[13].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Courtney Chirdon\Cookies\courtney chirdon@adserver[3].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Courtney Chirdon\Cookies\courtney chirdon@tribalfusion[5].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Courtney Chirdon\Cookies\courtney chirdon@ig[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Courtney Chirdon\Cookies\courtney chirdon@atdmt[3].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Courtney Chirdon\Cookies\courtney chirdon@2o7[3].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Courtney Chirdon\Cookies\courtney chirdon@doubleclick[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Courtney Chirdon\Cookies\courtney chirdon@tacoda[5].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Courtney Chirdon\Cookies\courtney chirdon@ad.us-ec.adtechus[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Courtney Chirdon\Cookies\courtney chirdon@2o7[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Courtney Chirdon\Cookies\courtney chirdon@2o7[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Courtney Chirdon\Cookies\courtney chirdon@2o7[4].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Courtney Chirdon\Cookies\courtney chirdon@2o7[5].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Courtney Chirdon\Cookies\courtney chirdon@2o7[6].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Courtney Chirdon\Cookies\courtney chirdon@2o7[7].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Courtney Chirdon\Cookies\courtney chirdon@4.adbrite[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Courtney Chirdon\Cookies\courtney chirdon@ad.yieldmanager[11].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Courtney Chirdon\Cookies\courtney chirdon@ad.yieldmanager[12].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Courtney Chirdon\Cookies\courtney chirdon@ad.yieldmanager[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Courtney Chirdon\Cookies\courtney chirdon@ad.yieldmanager[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Courtney Chirdon\Cookies\courtney chirdon@ad.yieldmanager[3].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Courtney Chirdon\Cookies\courtney chirdon@ad.yieldmanager[4].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Courtney Chirdon\Cookies\courtney chirdon@ad.yieldmanager[5].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Courtney Chirdon\Cookies\courtney chirdon@ad.yieldmanager[6].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Courtney Chirdon\Cookies\courtney chirdon@ad.yieldmanager[7].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Courtney Chirdon\Cookies\courtney chirdon@ad.yieldmanager[8].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Courtney Chirdon\Cookies\courtney chirdon@ad.yieldmanager[9].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Courtney Chirdon\Cookies\courtney chirdon@adbrite[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Courtney Chirdon\Cookies\courtney chirdon@adlegend[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Courtney Chirdon\Cookies\courtney chirdon@adlegend[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Courtney Chirdon\Cookies\courtney chirdon@adopt.specificclick[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Courtney Chirdon\Cookies\courtney chirdon@adopt.specificclick[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Courtney Chirdon\Cookies\courtney chirdon@adopt.specificclick[3].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Courtney Chirdon\Cookies\courtney chirdon@adopt.specificclick[4].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Courtney Chirdon\Cookies\courtney chirdon@adopt.specificclick[5].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Courtney Chirdon\Cookies\courtney chirdon@adopt.specificclick[6].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Courtney Chirdon\Cookies\courtney chirdon@adopt.specificclick[7].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Courtney Chirdon\Cookies\courtney chirdon@ads.adbrite[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Courtney Chirdon\Cookies\courtney chirdon@ads.adbrite[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Courtney Chirdon\Cookies\courtney chirdon@ads.glispa[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Courtney Chirdon\Cookies\courtney chirdon@ads.labpixies[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Courtney Chirdon\Cookies\courtney chirdon@ads.pointroll[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Courtney Chirdon\Cookies\courtney chirdon@ads.pointroll[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Courtney Chirdon\Cookies\courtney chirdon@ads.pointroll[3].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Courtney Chirdon\Cookies\courtney chirdon@ads.pointroll[4].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Courtney Chirdon\Cookies\courtney chirdon@ads.pointroll[5].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Courtney Chirdon\Cookies\courtney chirdon@ads.pointroll[6].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Courtney Chirdon\Cookies\courtney chirdon@ads.pointroll[7].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Courtney Chirdon\Cookies\courtney chirdon@ads.pointroll[8].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Courtney Chirdon\Cookies\courtney chirdon@ads.pointroll[9].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Courtney Chirdon\Cookies\courtney chirdon@adserver[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Courtney Chirdon\Cookies\courtney chirdon@adserver[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Courtney Chirdon\Cookies\courtney chirdon@advertising[10].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Courtney Chirdon\Cookies\courtney chirdon@advertising[11].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Courtney Chirdon\Cookies\courtney chirdon@advertising[12].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Courtney Chirdon\Cookies\courtney chirdon@advertising[13].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Courtney Chirdon\Cookies\courtney chirdon@advertising[14].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Courtney Chirdon\Cookies\courtney chirdon@advertising[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Courtney Chirdon\Cookies\courtney chirdon@advertising[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Courtney Chirdon\Cookies\courtney chirdon@advertising[3].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Courtney Chirdon\Cookies\courtney chirdon@advertising[4].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Courtney Chirdon\Cookies\courtney chirdon@advertising[5].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Courtney Chirdon\Cookies\courtney chirdon@advertising[6].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Courtney Chirdon\Cookies\courtney chirdon@advertising[7].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Courtney Chirdon\Cookies\courtney chirdon@advertising[8].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Courtney Chirdon\Cookies\courtney chirdon@advertising[9].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Courtney Chirdon\Cookies\courtney chirdon@apmebf[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Courtney Chirdon\Cookies\courtney chirdon@atdmt[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Courtney Chirdon\Cookies\courtney chirdon@bizrate[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Courtney Chirdon\Cookies\courtney chirdon@bluestreak[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Courtney Chirdon\Cookies\courtney chirdon@bluestreak[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Courtney Chirdon\Cookies\courtney chirdon@bluestreak[3].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Courtney Chirdon\Cookies\courtney chirdon@bluestreak[4].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Courtney Chirdon\Cookies\courtney chirdon@bluestreak[5].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Courtney Chirdon\Cookies\courtney chirdon@bluestreak[7].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Courtney Chirdon\Cookies\courtney chirdon@bluestreak[8].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Courtney Chirdon\Cookies\courtney chirdon@burstnet[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Courtney Chirdon\Cookies\courtney chirdon@casalemedia[10].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Courtney Chirdon\Cookies\courtney chirdon@casalemedia[11].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Courtney Chirdon\Cookies\courtney chirdon@casalemedia[12].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Courtney Chirdon\Cookies\courtney chirdon@casalemedia[13].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Courtney Chirdon\Cookies\courtney chirdon@casalemedia[14].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Courtney Chirdon\Cookies\courtney chirdon@casalemedia[15].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Courtney Chirdon\Cookies\courtney chirdon@casalemedia[16].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Courtney Chirdon\Cookies\courtney chirdon@casalemedia[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Courtney Chirdon\Cookies\courtney chirdon@casalemedia[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Courtney Chirdon\Cookies\courtney chirdon@casalemedia[3].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Courtney Chirdon\Cookies\courtney chirdon@casalemedia[4].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Courtney Chirdon\Cookies\courtney chirdon@casalemedia[5].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Courtney Chirdon\Cookies\courtney chirdon@casalemedia[6].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Courtney Chirdon\Cookies\courtney chirdon@casalemedia[7].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Courtney Chirdon\Cookies\courtney chirdon@casalemedia[8].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Courtney Chirdon\Cookies\courtney chirdon@casalemedia[9].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Courtney Chirdon\Cookies\courtney chirdon@cts.metricsdirect[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Courtney Chirdon\Cookies\courtney chirdon@cts.metricsdirect[3].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Courtney Chirdon\Cookies\courtney chirdon@dealtime[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Courtney Chirdon\Cookies\courtney chirdon@edge.ru4[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Courtney Chirdon\Cookies\courtney chirdon@ehg-camcorderinfo.hitbox[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Courtney Chirdon\Cookies\courtney chirdon@ehg-dig.hitbox[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Courtney Chirdon\Cookies\courtney chirdon@fastclick[10].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Courtney Chirdon\Cookies\courtney chirdon@fastclick[11].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Courtney Chirdon\Cookies\courtney chirdon@fastclick[12].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Courtney Chirdon\Cookies\courtney chirdon@fastclick[13].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Courtney Chirdon\Cookies\courtney chirdon@fastclick[14].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Courtney Chirdon\Cookies\courtney chirdon@fastclick[15].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Courtney Chirdon\Cookies\courtney chirdon@fastclick[16].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Courtney Chirdon\Cookies\courtney chirdon@fastclick[17].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Courtney Chirdon\Cookies\courtney chirdon@fastclick[18].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Courtney Chirdon\Cookies\courtney chirdon@fastclick[19].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Courtney Chirdon\Cookies\courtney chirdon@fastclick[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Courtney Chirdon\Cookies\courtney chirdon@fastclick[20].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Courtney Chirdon\Cookies\courtney chirdon@fastclick[21].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Courtney Chirdon\Cookies\courtney chirdon@fastclick[23].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Courtney Chirdon\Cookies\courtney chirdon@fastclick[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Courtney Chirdon\Cookies\courtney chirdon@fastclick[3].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Courtney Chirdon\Cookies\courtney chirdon@fastclick[4].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Courtney Chirdon\Cookies\courtney chirdon@fastclick[5].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Courtney Chirdon\Cookies\courtney chirdon@fastclick[6].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Courtney Chirdon\Cookies\courtney chirdon@fastclick[7].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Courtney Chirdon\Cookies\courtney chirdon@fastclick[8].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Courtney Chirdon\Cookies\courtney chirdon@fastclick[9].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Courtney Chirdon\Cookies\courtney chirdon@linksynergy[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Courtney Chirdon\Cookies\courtney chirdon@linksynergy[3].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Courtney Chirdon\Cookies\courtney chirdon@mediaplex[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Courtney Chirdon\Cookies\courtney chirdon@questionmarket[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Courtney Chirdon\Cookies\courtney chirdon@questionmarket[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Courtney Chirdon\Cookies\courtney chirdon@questionmarket[3].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Courtney Chirdon\Cookies\courtney chirdon@questionmarket[4].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Courtney Chirdon\Cookies\courtney chirdon@questionmarket[5].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Courtney Chirdon\Cookies\courtney chirdon@questionmarket[7].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Courtney Chirdon\Cookies\courtney chirdon@questionmarket[8].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Courtney Chirdon\Cookies\courtney chirdon@questionmarket[9].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Courtney Chirdon\Cookies\courtney chirdon@realmedia[10].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Courtney Chirdon\Cookies\courtney chirdon@realmedia[11].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Courtney Chirdon\Cookies\courtney chirdon@realmedia[12].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Courtney Chirdon\Cookies\courtney chirdon@realmedia[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Courtney Chirdon\Cookies\courtney chirdon@realmedia[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Courtney Chirdon\Cookies\courtney chirdon@realmedia[3].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Courtney Chirdon\Cookies\courtney chirdon@realmedia[4].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Courtney Chirdon\Cookies\courtney chirdon@realmedia[5].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Courtney Chirdon\Cookies\courtney chirdon@realmedia[6].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Courtney Chirdon\Cookies\courtney chirdon@realmedia[7].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Courtney Chirdon\Cookies\courtney chirdon@realmedia[8].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Courtney Chirdon\Cookies\courtney chirdon@realmedia[9].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Courtney Chirdon\Cookies\courtney chirdon@revsci[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Courtney Chirdon\Cookies\courtney chirdon@revsci[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Courtney Chirdon\Cookies\courtney chirdon@revsci[3].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Courtney Chirdon\Cookies\courtney chirdon@revsci[4].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Courtney Chirdon\Cookies\courtney chirdon@revsci[5].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Courtney Chirdon\Cookies\courtney chirdon@revsci[7].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Courtney Chirdon\Cookies\courtney chirdon@serving-sys[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Courtney Chirdon\Cookies\courtney chirdon@serving-sys[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Courtney Chirdon\Cookies\courtney chirdon@specificclick[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Courtney Chirdon\Cookies\courtney chirdon@specificclick[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Courtney Chirdon\Cookies\courtney chirdon@specificclick[3].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Courtney Chirdon\Cookies\courtney chirdon@specificclick[4].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Courtney Chirdon\Cookies\courtney chirdon@specificclick[5].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Courtney Chirdon\Cookies\courtney chirdon@specificclick[6].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Courtney Chirdon\Cookies\courtney chirdon@specificclick[7].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Courtney Chirdon\Cookies\courtney chirdon@stat.dealtime[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Courtney Chirdon\Cookies\courtney chirdon@statcounter[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Courtney Chirdon\Cookies\courtney chirdon@statcounter[3].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Courtney Chirdon\Cookies\courtney chirdon@statse.webtrendslive[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Courtney Chirdon\Cookies\courtney chirdon@tacoda[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Courtney Chirdon\Cookies\courtney chirdon@tacoda[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Courtney Chirdon\Cookies\courtney chirdon@tacoda[4].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Courtney Chirdon\Cookies\courtney chirdon@trafficmp[10].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Courtney Chirdon\Cookies\courtney chirdon@trafficmp[11].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Courtney Chirdon\Cookies\courtney chirdon@trafficmp[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Courtney Chirdon\Cookies\courtney chirdon@trafficmp[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Courtney Chirdon\Cookies\courtney chirdon@trafficmp[3].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Courtney Chirdon\Cookies\courtney chirdon@trafficmp[4].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Courtney Chirdon\Cookies\courtney chirdon@trafficmp[5].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Courtney Chirdon\Cookies\courtney chirdon@trafficmp[6].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Courtney Chirdon\Cookies\courtney chirdon@trafficmp[7].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Courtney Chirdon\Cookies\courtney chirdon@trafficmp[8].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Courtney Chirdon\Cookies\courtney chirdon@trafficmp[9].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Courtney Chirdon\Cookies\courtney chirdon@tribalfusion[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Courtney Chirdon\Cookies\courtney chirdon@tribalfusion[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Courtney Chirdon\Cookies\courtney chirdon@tribalfusion[3].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Courtney Chirdon\Cookies\courtney chirdon@tribalfusion[4].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Courtney Chirdon\Cookies\courtney chirdon@winantispyware[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Courtney Chirdon\Cookies\courtney chirdon@www.burstbeacon[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Courtney Chirdon\Cookies\courtney chirdon@www.burstnet[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Courtney Chirdon\Cookies\courtney chirdon@www.winantispyware[1].txt

Adware.Zango Toolbar/Hb
HKCR\CLSID\{8109FD3D-D891-4F80-8339-50A4913ACE6F}
HKCR\CLSID\{8109FD3D-D891-4F80-8339-50A4913ACE6F}\InprocServer32
HKCR\CLSID\{8109FD3D-D891-4F80-8339-50A4913ACE6F}\InprocServer32#ThreadingModel
HKCR\CLSID\{8109FD3D-D891-4F80-8339-50A4913ACE6F}\ProgID
HKCR\CLSID\{8109FD3D-D891-4F80-8339-50A4913ACE6F}\Programmable
HKCR\CLSID\{8109FD3D-D891-4F80-8339-50A4913ACE6F}\TypeLib
HKCR\CLSID\{8109FD3D-D891-4F80-8339-50A4913ACE6F}\VersionIndependentProgID
HKCR\Interface\{85E06077-C824-43D0-A8DC-5EFB17BC348A}
HKCR\Interface\{85E06077-C824-43D0-A8DC-5EFB17BC348A}\ProxyStubClsid
HKCR\Interface\{85E06077-C824-43D0-A8DC-5EFB17BC348A}\ProxyStubClsid32
HKCR\Interface\{85E06077-C824-43D0-A8DC-5EFB17BC348A}\TypeLib
HKCR\Interface\{85E06077-C824-43D0-A8DC-5EFB17BC348A}\TypeLib#Version
C:\Documents and Settings\Courtney Chirdon\Application Data\ZangoToolbar\v3.0\ZangoOI\static
C:\Documents and Settings\Courtney Chirdon\Application Data\ZangoToolbar\v3.0\ZangoOI
C:\Documents and Settings\Courtney Chirdon\Application Data\ZangoToolbar\v3.0\ZangoOL\static
C:\Documents and Settings\Courtney Chirdon\Application Data\ZangoToolbar\v3.0\ZangoOL
C:\Documents and Settings\Courtney Chirdon\Application Data\ZangoToolbar\v3.0\ZangoToolbar\dynamic\1055373.sdf
C:\Documents and Settings\Courtney Chirdon\Application Data\ZangoToolbar\v3.0\ZangoToolbar\dynamic\1391704.sdf
C:\Documents and Settings\Courtney Chirdon\Application Data\ZangoToolbar\v3.0\ZangoToolbar\dynamic\2748935.sdf
C:\Documents and Settings\Courtney Chirdon\Application Data\ZangoToolbar\v3.0\ZangoToolbar\dynamic\523667.sdf
C:\Documents and Settings\Courtney Chirdon\Application Data\ZangoToolbar\v3.0\ZangoToolbar\dynamic\600583.sdf
C:\Documents and Settings\Courtney Chirdon\Application Data\ZangoToolbar\v3.0\ZangoToolbar\dynamic\777073.sdf
C:\Documents and Settings\Courtney Chirdon\Application Data\ZangoToolbar\v3.0\ZangoToolbar\dynamic\890068.sdf
C:\Documents and Settings\Courtney Chirdon\Application Data\ZangoToolbar\v3.0\ZangoToolbar\dynamic\ASPL1.dat
C:\Documents and Settings\Courtney Chirdon\Application Data\ZangoToolbar\v3.0\ZangoToolbar\dynamic\hstat\3514.dat
C:\Documents and Settings\Courtney Chirdon\Application Data\ZangoToolbar\v3.0\ZangoToolbar\dynamic\hstat
C:\Documents and Settings\Courtney Chirdon\Application Data\ZangoToolbar\v3.0\ZangoToolbar\dynamic\TooltipXML\13939
C:\Documents and Settings\Courtney Chirdon\Application Data\ZangoToolbar\v3.0\ZangoToolbar\dynamic\TooltipXML\1458
C:\Documents and Settings\Courtney Chirdon\Application Data\ZangoToolbar\v3.0\ZangoToolbar\dynamic\TooltipXML\15040
C:\Documents and Settings\Courtney Chirdon\Application Data\ZangoToolbar\v3.0\ZangoToolbar\dynamic\TooltipXML\17040
C:\Documents and Settings\Courtney Chirdon\Application Data\ZangoToolbar\v3.0\ZangoToolbar\dynamic\TooltipXML\2021
C:\Documents and Settings\Courtney Chirdon\Application Data\ZangoToolbar\v3.0\ZangoToolbar\dynamic\TooltipXML\21576
C:\Documents and Settings\Courtney Chirdon\Application Data\ZangoToolbar\v3.0\ZangoToolbar\dynamic\TooltipXML\22657
C:\Documents and Settings\Courtney Chirdon\Application Data\ZangoToolbar\v3.0\ZangoToolbar\dynamic\TooltipXML\246310
C:\Documents and Settings\Courtney Chirdon\Application Data\ZangoToolbar\v3.0\ZangoToolbar\dynamic\TooltipXML\28207
C:\Documents and Settings\Courtney Chirdon\Application Data\ZangoToolbar\v3.0\ZangoToolbar\dynamic\TooltipXML\29642
C:\Documents and Settings\Courtney Chirdon\Application Data\ZangoToolbar\v3.0\ZangoToolbar\dynamic\TooltipXML\40855
C:\Documents and Settings\Courtney Chirdon\Application Data\ZangoToolbar\v3.0\ZangoToolbar\dynamic\TooltipXML\41999
C:\Documents and Settings\Courtney Chirdon\Application Data\ZangoToolbar\v3.0\ZangoToolbar\dynamic\TooltipXML\4382
C:\Documents and Settings\Courtney Chirdon\Application Data\ZangoToolbar\v3.0\ZangoToolbar\dynamic\TooltipXML\44878
C:\Documents and Settings\Courtney Chirdon\Application Data\ZangoToolbar\v3.0\ZangoToolbar\dynamic\TooltipXML\54189
C:\Documents and Settings\Courtney Chirdon\Application Data\ZangoToolbar\v3.0\ZangoToolbar\dynamic\TooltipXML\561893
C:\Documents and Settings\Courtney Chirdon\Application Data\ZangoToolbar\v3.0\ZangoToolbar\dynamic\TooltipXML\64517
C:\Documents and Settings\Courtney Chirdon\Application Data\ZangoToolbar\v3.0\ZangoToolbar\dynamic\TooltipXML\72786
C:\Documents and Settings\Courtney Chirdon\Application Data\ZangoToolbar\v3.0\ZangoToolbar\dynamic\TooltipXML\76110
C:\Documents and Settings\Courtney Chirdon\Application Data\ZangoToolbar\v3.0\ZangoToolbar\dynamic\TooltipXML\78237
C:\Documents and Settings\Courtney Chirdon\Application Data\ZangoToolbar\v3.0\ZangoToolbar\dynamic\TooltipXML\79132
C:\Documents and Settings\Courtney Chirdon\Application Data\ZangoToolbar\v3.0\ZangoToolbar\dynamic\TooltipXML\86140
C:\Documents and Settings\Courtney Chirdon\Application Data\ZangoToolbar\v3.0\ZangoToolbar\dynamic\TooltipXML\90371
C:\Documents and Settings\Courtney Chirdon\Application Data\ZangoToolbar\v3.0\ZangoToolbar\dynamic\TooltipXML\91224
C:\Documents and Settings\Courtney Chirdon\Application Data\ZangoToolbar\v3.0\ZangoToolbar\dynamic\TooltipXML\94407
C:\Documents and Settings\Courtney Chirdon\Application Data\ZangoToolbar\v3.0\ZangoToolbar\dynamic\TooltipXML\95692
C:\Documents and Settings\Courtney Chirdon\Application Data\ZangoToolbar\v3.0\ZangoToolbar\dynamic\TooltipXML\99795
C:\Documents and Settings\Courtney Chirdon\Application Data\ZangoToolbar\v3.0\ZangoToolbar\dynamic\TooltipXML
C:\Documents and Settings\Courtney Chirdon\Application Data\ZangoToolbar\v3.0\ZangoToolbar\dynamic\ustat\3514.dat
C:\Documents and Settings\Courtney Chirdon\Application Data\ZangoToolbar\v3.0\ZangoToolbar\dynamic\ustat
C:\Documents and Settings\Courtney Chirdon\Application Data\ZangoToolbar\v3.0\ZangoToolbar\dynamic
C:\Documents and Settings\Courtney Chirdon\Application Data\ZangoToolbar\v3.0\ZangoToolbar\static\1\btntrans1.dat
C:\Documents and Settings\Courtney Chirdon\Application Data\ZangoToolbar\v3.0\ZangoToolbar\static\1\buttondir.txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Courtney Chirdon\Application Data\ZangoToolbar\v3.0\ZangoToolbar\static\1\components.cdf
C:\Documents and Settings\Courtney Chirdon\Application Data\ZangoToolbar\v3.0\ZangoToolbar\static\1\default.cdf
C:\Documents and Settings\Courtney Chirdon\Application Data\ZangoToolbar\v3.0\ZangoToolbar\static\1\Default_511745-514279.mnu
C:\Documents and Settings\Courtney Chirdon\Application Data\ZangoToolbar\v3.0\ZangoToolbar\static\1\Default_bidzC_ZT_IE-ca.mnu
C:\Documents and Settings\Courtney Chirdon\Application Data\ZangoToolbar\v3.0\ZangoToolbar\static\1\Default_bidzC_ZT_IE-us.mnu
C:\Documents and Settings\Courtney Chirdon\Application Data\ZangoToolbar\v3.0\ZangoToolbar\static\1\Default_categorize.mnu
C:\Documents and Settings\Courtney Chirdon\Application Data\ZangoToolbar\v3.0\ZangoToolbar\static\1\Default_comparison.mnu
C:\Documents and Settings\Courtney Chirdon\Application Data\ZangoToolbar\v3.0\ZangoToolbar\static\1\Default_explorer-Mails.mnu
C:\Documents and Settings\Courtney Chirdon\Application Data\ZangoToolbar\v3.0\ZangoToolbar\static\1\Default_explorer-people.mnu
C:\Documents and Settings\Courtney Chirdon\Application Data\ZangoToolbar\v3.0\ZangoToolbar\static\1\Default_favorites.mnu
C:\Documents and Settings\Courtney Chirdon\Application Data\ZangoToolbar\v3.0\ZangoToolbar\static\1\Default_Games.mnu
C:\Documents and Settings\Courtney Chirdon\Application Data\ZangoToolbar\v3.0\ZangoToolbar\static\1\Default_Hide.mnu
C:\Documents and Settings\Courtney Chirdon\Application Data\ZangoToolbar\v3.0\ZangoToolbar\static\1\Default_hotbarcom.mnu
C:\Documents and Settings\Courtney Chirdon\Application Data\ZangoToolbar\v3.0\ZangoToolbar\static\1\Default_Hotmail.mnu
C:\Documents and Settings\Courtney Chirdon\Application Data\ZangoToolbar\v3.0\ZangoToolbar\static\1\Default_hsskin.mnu
C:\Documents and Settings\Courtney Chirdon\Application Data\ZangoToolbar\v3.0\ZangoToolbar\static\1\Default_jemster.mnu
C:\Documents and Settings\Courtney Chirdon\Application Data\ZangoToolbar\v3.0\ZangoToolbar\static\1\Default_jemsterie.mnu
C:\Documents and Settings\Courtney Chirdon\Application Data\ZangoToolbar\v3.0\ZangoToolbar\static\1\Default_jemsteruk.mnu
C:\Documents and Settings\Courtney Chirdon\Application Data\ZangoToolbar\v3.0\ZangoToolbar\static\1\Default_jobsearch.mnu
C:\Documents and Settings\Courtney Chirdon\Application Data\ZangoToolbar\v3.0\ZangoToolbar\static\1\Default_Mails.mnu
C:\Documents and Settings\Courtney Chirdon\Application Data\ZangoToolbar\v3.0\ZangoToolbar\static\1\Default_MobileSidewalk.mnu
C:\Documents and Settings\Courtney Chirdon\Application Data\ZangoToolbar\v3.0\ZangoToolbar\static\1\Default_MobileSW-US.mnu
C:\Documents and Settings\Courtney Chirdon\Application Data\ZangoToolbar\v3.0\ZangoToolbar\static\1\Default_new.mnu
C:\Documents and Settings\Courtney Chirdon\Application Data\ZangoToolbar\v3.0\ZangoToolbar\static\1\Default_premium.mnu
C:\Documents and Settings\Courtney Chirdon\Application Data\ZangoToolbar\v3.0\ZangoToolbar\static\1\Default_reun.mnu
C:\Documents and Settings\Courtney Chirdon\Application Data\ZangoToolbar\v3.0\ZangoToolbar\static\1\Default_ringtones.mnu
C:\Documents and Settings\Courtney Chirdon\Application Data\ZangoToolbar\v3.0\ZangoToolbar\static\1\Default_SearchBoxTrapper.mnu
C:\Documents and Settings\Courtney Chirdon\Application Data\ZangoToolbar\v3.0\ZangoToolbar\static\1\Default_searchfor.mnu
C:\Documents and Settings\Courtney Chirdon\Application Data\ZangoToolbar\v3.0\ZangoToolbar\static\1\Default_searchgo.mnu
C:\Documents and Settings\Courtney Chirdon\Application Data\ZangoToolbar\v3.0\ZangoToolbar\static\1\Default_weather.mnu
C:\Documents and Settings\Courtney Chirdon\Application Data\ZangoToolbar\v3.0\ZangoToolbar\static\1\Default_yellowpages.mnu
C:\Documents and Settings\Courtney Chirdon\Application Data\ZangoToolbar\v3.0\ZangoToolbar\static\1\d_icons_buttons_1000.res
C:\Documents and Settings\Courtney Chirdon\Application Data\ZangoToolbar\v3.0\ZangoToolbar\static\1\d_icons_buttons_2000.res
C:\Documents and Settings\Courtney Chirdon\Application Data\ZangoToolbar\v3.0\ZangoToolbar\static\1\d_icons_buttons_3000.res
C:\Documents and Settings\Courtney Chirdon\Application Data\ZangoToolbar\v3.0\ZangoToolbar\static\1\d_icons_buttons_bar.res
C:\Documents and Settings\Courtney Chirdon\Application Data\ZangoToolbar\v3.0\ZangoToolbar\static\1\d_icons_buttons_bbar1.res
C:\Documents and Settings\Courtney Chirdon\Application Data\ZangoToolbar\v3.0\ZangoToolbar\static\1\d_icons_buttons_logos.res
C:\Documents and Settings\Courtney Chirdon\Application Data\ZangoToolbar\v3.0\ZangoToolbar\static\1\d_icons_buttons_other.res
C:\Documents and Settings\Courtney Chirdon\Application Data\ZangoToolbar\v3.0\ZangoToolbar\static\1\email-def-511724-548964.mnu
C:\Documents and Settings\Courtney Chirdon\Application Data\ZangoToolbar\v3.0\ZangoToolbar\static\1\email-def-511724-9595.mnu
C:\Documents and Settings\Courtney Chirdon\Application Data\ZangoToolbar\v3.0\ZangoToolbar\static\1\email-t1-bg.res
C:\Documents and Settings\Courtney Chirdon\Application Data\ZangoToolbar\v3.0\ZangoToolbar\static\1\icons2.res
C:\Documents and Settings\Courtney Chirdon\Application Data\ZangoToolbar\v3.0\ZangoToolbar\static\1\keywords.idx
C:\Documents and Settings\Courtney Chirdon\Application Data\ZangoToolbar\v3.0\ZangoToolbar\static\1\keywords1.dat
C:\Documents and Settings\Courtney Chirdon\Application Data\ZangoToolbar\v3.0\ZangoToolbar\static\1\layout.cdf
C:\Documents and Settings\Courtney Chirdon\Application Data\ZangoToolbar\v3.0\ZangoToolbar\static\1\linkpathlegal.txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Courtney Chirdon\Application Data\ZangoToolbar\v3.0\ZangoToolbar\static\1\progress.res
C:\Documents and Settings\Courtney Chirdon\Application Data\ZangoToolbar\v3.0\ZangoToolbar\static\1\sales_buttons.res
C:\Documents and Settings\Courtney Chirdon\Application Data\ZangoToolbar\v3.0\ZangoToolbar\static\1\s_icons_buttons.res
C:\Documents and Settings\Courtney Chirdon\Application Data\ZangoToolbar\v3.0\ZangoToolbar\static\1\t2_bg.res
C:\Documents and Settings\Courtney Chirdon\Application Data\ZangoToolbar\v3.0\ZangoToolbar\static\1\theweb.mnu
C:\Documents and Settings\Courtney Chirdon\Application Data\ZangoToolbar\v3.0\ZangoToolbar\static\1\top7.cdf
C:\Documents and Settings\Courtney Chirdon\Application Data\ZangoToolbar\v3.0\ZangoToolbar\static\1\Top7_theweb.mnu
C:\Documents and Settings\Courtney Chirdon\Application Data\ZangoToolbar\v3.0\ZangoToolbar\static\1\tsd_bg.res
C:\Documents and Settings\Courtney Chirdon\Application Data\ZangoToolbar\v3.0\ZangoToolbar\static\1\zango.res
C:\Documents and Settings\Courtney Chirdon\Application Data\ZangoToolbar\v3.0\ZangoToolbar\static\1
C:\Documents and Settings\Courtney Chirdon\Application Data\ZangoToolbar\v3.0\ZangoToolbar\static\DownLoad\BtnTrans.xip
C:\Documents and Settings\Courtney Chirdon\Application Data\ZangoToolbar\v3.0\ZangoToolbar\static\DownLoad\BtnTrans1.xip
C:\Documents and Settings\Courtney Chirdon\Application Data\ZangoToolbar\v3.0\ZangoToolbar\static\DownLoad\buttondir.xip
C:\Documents and Settings\Courtney Chirdon\Application Data\ZangoToolbar\v3.0\ZangoToolbar\static\DownLoad\default.xip
C:\Documents and Settings\Courtney Chirdon\Application Data\ZangoToolbar\v3.0\ZangoToolbar\static\DownLoad\d_icons_buttons_1000.xip
C:\Documents and Settings\Courtney Chirdon\Application Data\ZangoToolbar\v3.0\ZangoToolbar\static\DownLoad\d_icons_buttons_2000.xip
C:\Documents and Settings\Courtney Chirdon\Application Data\ZangoToolbar\v3.0\ZangoToolbar\static\DownLoad\d_icons_buttons_3000.xip
C:\Documents and Settings\Courtney Chirdon\Application Data\ZangoToolbar\v3.0\ZangoToolbar\static\DownLoad\d_icons_buttons_bar.xip
C:\Documents and Settings\Courtney Chirdon\Application Data\ZangoToolbar\v3.0\ZangoToolbar\static\DownLoad\d_icons_buttons_bbar1.xip
C:\Documents and Settings\Courtney Chirdon\Application Data\ZangoToolbar\v3.0\ZangoToolbar\static\DownLoad\d_icons_buttons_logos.xip
C:\Documents and Settings\Courtney Chirdon\Application Data\ZangoToolbar\v3.0\ZangoToolbar\static\DownLoad\d_icons_buttons_other.xip
C:\Documents and Settings\Courtney Chirdon\Application Data\ZangoToolbar\v3.0\ZangoToolbar\static\DownLoad\email-t1-bg.xip
C:\Documents and Settings\Courtney Chirdon\Application Data\ZangoToolbar\v3.0\ZangoToolbar\static\DownLoad\icons2.xip
C:\Documents and Settings\Courtney Chirdon\Application Data\ZangoToolbar\v3.0\ZangoToolbar\static\DownLoad\keywords.xip
C:\Documents and Settings\Courtney Chirdon\Application Data\ZangoToolbar\v3.0\ZangoToolbar\static\DownLoad\keywords1.xip
C:\Documents and Settings\Courtney Chirdon\Application Data\ZangoToolbar\v3.0\ZangoToolbar\static\DownLoad\layout.xip
C:\Documents and Settings\Courtney Chirdon\Application Data\ZangoToolbar\v3.0\ZangoToolbar\static\DownLoad\linkpathlegal.xip
C:\Documents and Settings\Courtney Chirdon\Application Data\ZangoToolbar\v3.0\ZangoToolbar\static\DownLoad\progress.xip
C:\Documents and Settings\Courtney Chirdon\Application Data\ZangoToolbar\v3.0\ZangoToolbar\static\DownLoad\sales_buttons.xip
C:\Documents and Settings\Courtney Chirdon\Application Data\ZangoToolbar\v3.0\ZangoToolbar\static\DownLoad\samplegroups2.txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Courtney Chirdon\Application Data\ZangoToolbar\v3.0\ZangoToolbar\static\DownLoad\samplegroups2.xip
C:\Documents and Settings\Courtney Chirdon\Application Data\ZangoToolbar\v3.0\ZangoToolbar\static\DownLoad\s_icons_buttons.xip
C:\Documents and Settings\Courtney Chirdon\Application Data\ZangoToolbar\v3.0\ZangoToolbar\static\DownLoad\t2_bg.xip
C:\Documents and Settings\Courtney Chirdon\Application Data\ZangoToolbar\v3.0\ZangoToolbar\static\DownLoad\top7.xip
C:\Documents and Settings\Courtney Chirdon\Application Data\ZangoToolbar\v3.0\ZangoToolbar\static\DownLoad\tsd_bg.xip
C:\Documents and Settings\Courtney Chirdon\Application Data\ZangoToolbar\v3.0\ZangoToolbar\static\DownLoad\zango.xip
C:\Documents and Settings\Courtney Chirdon\Application Data\ZangoToolbar\v3.0\ZangoToolbar\static\DownLoad
C:\Documents and Settings\Courtney Chirdon\Application Data\ZangoToolbar\v3.0\ZangoToolbar\static
C:\Documents and Settings\Courtney Chirdon\Application Data\ZangoToolbar\v3.0\ZangoToolbar
C:\Documents and Settings\Courtney Chirdon\Application Data\ZangoToolbar\v3.0
C:\Documents and Settings\Courtney Chirdon\Application Data\ZangoToolbar\zbar.log
C:\Documents and Settings\Courtney Chirdon\Application Data\ZangoToolbar

Adware.OneStepSearch
HKLM\Software\OneStepSearch
C:\Program Files\OneStepSearch

Trojan.ZenoSearch
C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\ALL USERS\APPLICATION DATA\AOL\C_AMERICA ONLINE 9.0\OPTCLEAN.EXE

Malware.Installer-Pkg/Gen
C:\PROGRAM FILES\WILDTANGENT\APPS\DELL GAME CONSOLE\DOWNLOADS\INSTALLERS\{26D2C2C3-CF14-4ED7-B1FC-0BE64AFBA3B3}.EXE
C:\PROGRAM FILES\WILDTANGENT\APPS\DELL GAME CONSOLE\DOWNLOADS\INSTALLERS\{3C48F877-A164-45E9-B9DA-26A049FFC207}.EXE
C:\PROGRAM FILES\WILDTANGENT\APPS\DELL GAME CONSOLE\DOWNLOADS\INSTALLERS\{6293BC00-4EB8-4C65-8548-53E2FC3BF937}.EXE
C:\PROGRAM FILES\WILDTANGENT\APPS\DELL GAME CONSOLE\DOWNLOADS\INSTALLERS\{651956B7-1969-42AA-9453-E0B813019D54}.EXE
C:\PROGRAM FILES\WILDTANGENT\APPS\DELL GAME CONSOLE\DOWNLOADS\INSTALLERS\{6B6A7665-DB48-4762-AB5D-BEEB9E1CD7FA}.EXE
C:\PROGRAM FILES\WILDTANGENT\APPS\DELL GAME CONSOLE\DOWNLOADS\INSTALLERS\{989E4C3B-B2C9-4486-9A09-D5A8F953837C}.EXE
C:\PROGRAM FILES\WILDTANGENT\APPS\DELL GAME CONSOLE\DOWNLOADS\INSTALLERS\{C0A0AA4D-C79B-48CA-8843-2B02B626C9E6}.EXE
C:\PROGRAM FILES\WILDTANGENT\APPS\DELL GAME CONSOLE\DOWNLOADS\INSTALLERS\{C2D8F0E2-6978-4409-8351-BA8785DA11EE}.EXE
C:\PROGRAM FILES\WILDTANGENT\APPS\DELL GAME CONSOLE\DOWNLOADS\INSTALLERS\{D1A6F3FD-7B40-443F-8767-BADB25A0D222}.EXE
C:\PROGRAM FILES\WILDTANGENT\APPS\DELL GAME CONSOLE\DOWNLOADS\INSTALLERS\{E0814F95-5380-4892-B8C8-7FA4B349EF46}.EXE

Adware.Vundo Variant/Rel
C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\MCRH.TMP

#5 cnk384

cnk384
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 5 posts
  •  

Posted 19 February 2008 - 09:59 AM

And by the way, I have a Dell Dimension E521 with Windows XP operating system.

Thanks again! :thumbsup:

#6 Orange Blossom

Orange Blossom

OBleepin Investigator

• 36,993 posts
  •  

Posted 19 February 2008 - 11:20 AM

Hello cnk384,

Here is a removal guide for Vundo and Winfixer both of which you have on your system:

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/18610/how-to-remove-winfixer-virtumonde-msevents-trojanvundob/

If you run into any problems or have any questions please post back.

Orange Blossom :thumbsup:
Help us help you. If HelpBot replies, you MUST follow step 1 in its reply so we know you need help.

Orange Blossom

An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure

SpywareBlaster, WinPatrol Plus, ESET Smart Security, Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware, NoScript Firefox ext., Norton noscript

#7 quietman7

quietman7

Bleepin' Janitor

• Global Moderator
  • 51,597 posts
  •  

Posted 19 February 2008 - 12:28 PM

After running VundoFix, a text file named vundofix.txt will have automatically been saved to the root of the system drive, usually at C:\vundofix.txt. Please copy & paste the contents of that text file into your next reply.
Windows Insider MVP 2017-2018
Microsoft MVP Reconnect 2016
Microsoft MVP Consumer Security 2007-2015 kO7xOZh.gif
Member of UNITE, Unified Network of Instructors and Trusted Eliminators

If I have been helpful & you'd like to consider a donation, click 38WxTfO.gif

#8 cnk384

cnk384
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 5 posts
  •  

Posted 20 February 2008 - 01:04 AM

WOW! It worked! My IE is moving great now. I cannot even thank you guys enough!

The only "problem," if it is a problem, is that when I start up my computer I have 2 RUNDLL error messages that pop up saying "Error loading C:\WINDOWS\system32\vvtdgmpl.dll Specified module could not be found." and "Error loading C:\WINDOWS\system32\nnjqaapw.dll Specified module could not be found." I am assuming it was because the files were contaminated and then were removed after running my virus scans. Are these important files and should I be worried that I keep getting this message? I can't tell that it is effecting anything yet. Either way, I am still so VERY grateful. You people are wonderful...

Here is the text from the file after using Vundo Fix.

VundoFix V6.7.8

Checking Java version...

Java version is 1.5.0.6
Old versions of java are exploitable and should be removed.

Scan started at 1:39:10 PM 2/19/2008

Listing files found while scanning....

C:\WINDOWS\system32\bgfnvsbq.dll
C:\WINDOWS\system32\cqdnhjao.dll
C:\WINDOWS\system32\nnjqaapw.dll

Beginning removal...

Attempting to delete C:\WINDOWS\system32\bgfnvsbq.dll
C:\WINDOWS\system32\bgfnvsbq.dll Has been deleted!

Attempting to delete C:\WINDOWS\system32\cqdnhjao.dll
C:\WINDOWS\system32\cqdnhjao.dll Has been deleted!

Attempting to delete C:\WINDOWS\system32\nnjqaapw.dll
C:\WINDOWS\system32\nnjqaapw.dll Could not be deleted.

Performing Repairs to the registry.
Done!

Beginning removal...

Attempting to delete C:\WINDOWS\system32\nnjqaapw.dll
C:\WINDOWS\system32\nnjqaapw.dll Has been deleted!

Performing Repairs to the registry.
Done!

#9 quietman7

quietman7

Bleepin' Janitor

• Global Moderator
  • 51,597 posts
  •  

Posted 20 February 2008 - 07:48 AM

The RunDLL "Error loading..."..."specific module could not be found" message usually occurs when the .dll file(s) that was set to run at startup has been deleted and it becomes an orphaned registry entry. Windows is trying to load this file(s) but cannot locate it since the file was removed during an anti-virus or anti-malware scan. However, the associated registry entry remains and is telling Windows to load the file when you boot up. You need to remove this registry entry so Windows stops searching for the file when it loads.

To resolve this, download Autoruns, search for the related entry and then delete it.
  • Create a new folder on your hard drive called AutoRuns (C:\AutoRuns) and extract (unzip) the file there. (click here if your not sure how to do this.)
  • Open the folder and double-click on autoruns.exe to launch it.
  • Please be patient as it scans and populates the entries.
  • When done scanning, it will say Ready at the bottom.
  • Scroll through the list and look for a startup entry related to the file(s) in the error message.
  • Right-click on the entry and choose delete.
  • Reboot your computer and see if the startup error returns.
Your Java is out of date. Older versions have vulnerabilities that malicious sites can use to exploit and infect your system. That's probably how you came to be infected in the first place. Please follow these steps to remove older version Java components and update:
  • Download the latest version of Java Runtime Environment (JRE) Version 6 and save it to your desktop.
  • Scroll down to where it says "Java Runtime Environment (JRE)6 Update 4...allows end-users to run Java applications".
  • Click the "Download" button to the right.
  • Select your Platform: "Windows".
  • Select your Language: "English".
  • Read the License Agreement, and then check the box that says: "Accept License Agreement".
  • Click Continue and the page will refresh.
  • Click on the link to download Windows Offline Installation and save the file to your desktop.
  • Close any programs you may have running - especially your web browser.
  • Go to Start > Settings > Control Panel, double-click on Add/Remove Programs and remove all older versions of Java.
  • Check (highlight) any item with Java Runtime Environment (JRE or J2SE) in the name.
  • Click the Remove or Change/Remove button.
  • Repeat as many times as necessary to remove each Java versions.
  • Reboot your computer once all Java components are removed.
  • Then from your desktop double-click on jre-6u4-windows-i586-p.exe to install the newest version.
Then if there are no more problems or signs of infection, you should Create a New Restore Point to prevent possible reinfection from an old one. Some of the malware you picked up could have been saved in System Restore. Since this is a protected directory your tools cannot access to delete these files, they sometimes can reinfect your system if you accidentally use an old restore point. Setting a new restore point AFTER cleaning your system will help prevent this and enable your computer to "roll-back" to a clean working state.

The easiest and safest way to do this is:
  • Go to Start > Programs > Accessories > System Tools and click "System Restore".
  • Choose the radio button marked "Create a Restore Point" on the first screen then click "Next". Give the R.P. a name, then click "Create". The new point will be stamped with the current date and time. Keep a log of this so you can find it easily should you need to use System Restore.
  • Then use Disk Cleanup to remove all but the most recently created Restore Point.
  • Go to Start > Run and type: Cleanmgr
  • Click "Ok".
  • Click the "More Options" Tab.
  • Click "Clean Up" in the System Restore section to remove all previous restore points except the newly created one.

#10 cnk384

cnk384
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 5 posts
  •  

Posted 21 February 2008 - 03:19 PM

Once again, thank you all SO much! My internet explorer is working great and I am not receiving anymore error messages at start-up. I appreciate all of the quick responses and help. I will definitely recommend this site to all of my friends and family.

Thanks again! :trumpet: :thumbsup: :flowers:

#11 quietman7

quietman7

Bleepin' Janitor

• Global Moderator
  • 51,597 posts
  •  

Posted 21 February 2008 - 03:23 PM

Your welcome.

To protect yourself against malware and reduce the potential for re-infection, be sure to read:
"Simple and easy ways to keep your computer safe".
"How did I get infected?, With steps so it does not happen again!".
"Best Practices - Internet Safety for 2008".
"Hardening Windows Security - Part 1 & Part 2".
"IE Recommended Minimal Security Settings".
"Block Unwanted Parasites with a Custom Hosts File" - [i]Instructions for the MVPS HOSTS File[/1]

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users