Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Adobe Issues

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Deltaforce229

Deltaforce229

• Members
  • 34 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:31 PM

Posted 18 February 2008 - 02:53 PM

Awhile ago i got Adobe Flash CS3 pro. When it came time to update the software (automatic updates) it gave me a list of software to update which I didn't have. I unchecked the updates to the software and let it do it's thing. Unbeknown to me was that it had indeed installed the updates to the software that I didn't own and added all that software to my add/remove programs list. When trying to uninstall any of it I get an error saying "use the setup.exe". I have no clue what exe its talking about because there is no setup.exe. How do I remove this junk from my system?

Posted Image

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Deltaforce229

Deltaforce229
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 34 posts
  •  

Posted 27 February 2008 - 04:44 PM

so no one has a clue eh

#3 garmanma

garmanma

Computer Masochist

• Members
  • 27,809 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:31 PM

Posted 27 February 2008 - 07:31 PM

Not familiar with the program at all. If they're not listed in Add/Remove programs try using the Windows Installer Cleanup Utility and see if they're listed there
Mark
Posted Image
why won't my laptop work?

Having grandkids is God's way of giving you a 2nd chance because you were too busy working your butt off the 1st time around
Do not send me PMs with problems that should be posted in the forums. Keep it in the forums, so everyone benefits
Become a BleepingComputer fan: Facebook and Twitter

#4 Deltaforce229

Deltaforce229
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 34 posts
  •  

Posted 28 February 2008 - 12:35 AM

There are listed in add/remove programs but i get the error "use the setup.exe"

#5 grap6b

grap6b

• Members
  • 19 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:01 AM

Posted 07 March 2008 - 11:44 PM

Download the software total uninstall pro 4 from the internet. They give 30 days trail period for using this software. Then try to uninstall the other adobe softwares by using this software Total Uninstall pro4.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users