Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Adobe Flash Player

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 purplepirate

purplepirate

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:15 AM

Posted 18 February 2008 - 04:00 AM

Pleeeaase someone help me. I'm working on my 12th hour straight with no accomplishments. I have Windows XP, IE (6?). Problem... Adobe flash player only works with 1 out of 3 users on the computer. When I go to mycokerewards.com with one user, the flash player works. On the other 2 users (on the same computer) to the same site and a few others, it doesn't work. I've been to the Adobe website, tried all of their solutions, no fix. I've gon to softwarepatch.com, uninstalled and installed numerous times (yes, I made sure the web browser was closed and nothing else was open and rebooted with each operation), no fix. I've checked internet security setting on all users... (download signed active x :prompt, run active x controls & plug-ins :prompt), all users have the same settings. I've even used a registry cleaner. That did wonders, but it didn't fix my flash player problem. A couple of weeks ago, this wasn't an issue. Yesterday it wouldn't work. Does anyone have any solutions... Please help me...

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 ComputerWhizz7

ComputerWhizz7

• Members
  • 408 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:15 PM

Posted 18 February 2008 - 04:46 AM

Are the other accounts on your computer limited or do they have administrative rights? I know this is stupid BUT it won't work unless you have admin rights. It may work with a power user but I am not sure if it will.
I came, I saw, I conquered. - Julius Caeser

#3 purplepirate

purplepirate
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:15 AM

Posted 18 February 2008 - 05:06 AM

All have administrative rights. The really odd thing is that it worked on all users a couple of weeks ago and now only on 1 user account.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users