Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Bare Bone Kits

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Thelastleap

Thelastleap

• Members
  • 49 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:16 PM

Posted 17 February 2008 - 09:09 PM

i didn't know where to put this so i guess this will do.

my question to anyone who has bought a barebone kit do all the parts come together or are they all separate in one box i want them to be serprate cause i want to have the feeling of building my own pc but getting the the parts individualy is expensive and with barebones its cheaper.

Mod Edit: Topic moved to more appropriate forum~ TMacK

Edited by TMacK, 17 February 2008 - 09:37 PM.

Posted Image

Bleeping
Computer ROCKS!!!

Helped me get rid of Rogue software Anti-virus and taught me about virtualization I am grateful. :)

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 DaChew

DaChew

Visiting Alien

• BC Advisor
  • 10,317 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:16 PM

Posted 17 February 2008 - 10:18 PM

Back before newegg I bought a few barebones from egghead, they came assembled with mobo, cpu, hsf mounted in a case with power supply, I found out that you don't really save much money and often get stuck with some lower quality components. This is often true of combo deals and sale items with very high rebates. It's not too bad to use a cheap case but
the power supply and motherboard are items that fail often and early when you buy cheaper brands.
Chewy

No. Try not. Do... or do not. There is no try.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users