Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

posting very long logs

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 missfilippa

missfilippa

• Members
  • 55 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:38 AM

Posted 11 March 2005 - 07:48 PM

[FONT=Times][SIZE=7][COLOR=blue]
I have found that in posting an AdAware or HiJack this Log, that the log is too long to be pasted in successfully.

I know that there is a way to send the first part of the log that FITS the accepting page but, what do I do with that part of the log which did NOT fit?

Do I send in a second post witht he bottom of the log or is there a way to use the REPLY button.

This is of real concern to me. Most of my logs have been too long and the bottom half or one third never gets posted. Please help me on this one.
Thank you, missfilippa

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Grinler

Grinler

Lawrence Abrams

• Admin
  • 43,718 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:38 AM

Posted 12 March 2005 - 04:42 PM

Yes send two posts..

0 user(s) are reading this topic