Well I was thinking about this for a while and if you are having trouble with a game when you come for help please post something along the lines of
Name of Game:
Recommended System Requirements:
Though this is a computer forum, some people do not know where to get DxDiag. I do not know how to on Vista but I on the earlier systems it is the following:
1. Open "Run". This can be found under the start menu.
2. In the typing box type the following: DxDiag.
3. I would advise letting it search online for whatever it wants to search for.
4. Please post your display settings Example
Your results will be different but this is a rough example
Name: ASUS A9250 Series
Manufacturer: ATI Technologies INC.
Chip Type: ATI Display Adapter AGP (0x5960)
DAC Type: Internal DAC (400 MHz)
Approx. Total Memory: 128.0
Current Display Mode: 1024 x 768
Monitor: Plug and Play Monitor
5. After getting the Display settings of your computer, Post the Amount of Ram it has and its Processor size and type.
6. Post here and await help.
I figured this would help just a little bit so we do not have to keep asking "well what is ___ on your computer?" this will allow you gain help faster.
Edited by Sun_Tzu, 17 February 2008 - 01:25 AM.