Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Here with a mission

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 c214

c214

• Members
  • 47 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:32 AM

Posted 11 March 2005 - 01:08 PM

To find someone, anyone, that can help me get Casale Media and Apropos.b or whatever it is called off my computer.
It's driving me insane!!!
Nothing takes the luster off of a new laptop like spyware, slowing down my programs and killing me with Party Poker popups.
I'm dying here. Anyone want to lend a hand? Please?

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

m

#2 Grinler

Grinler

Lawrence Abrams

• Admin
  • 43,388 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:32 AM

Posted 11 March 2005 - 02:55 PM

LOL :thumbsup:

Create a directory on your hardrive, to save HijackThis.exe, called c:\hijackthis. This is a mandatory step, for the backup and restore functions, of HijackThis, to be able to work.

Download the latest version, from here.

Read the pinned post in the HJT forum, here

Then, run a log, and post it in the HJT forum. Do not fix anything, yet.
A member, of the HJT Team, will help you out.

If you want, post back with a link to your post and I will work with you on it

#3 TexasAngel67

TexasAngel67

Bleeping Helper

• Members
  • 1,551 posts
  •  

Posted 11 March 2005 - 03:54 PM

Hi and welcome to BC. You've come to the right place to get straightened out and back to normal. Enjoy our site and don't hesitate to seek advice if you need it.

#4 c214

c214
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 47 posts
  •  

Posted 15 March 2005 - 07:58 PM

I finally downloaded the software and scanned my computer. I don't know if either of you will actually be the one to help out, but thanks very much for the guidance and support.
Like the great majority of us out there, this stuff is all greek and without people helping out we'd be lost.
Now if we could just get the other people to stop fx#$*ng around with our computers, the world would be a happier place. :thumbsup:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users