Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Folding

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_brunt_*

Guest_brunt_*

• Guests
  •  

Posted 18 July 2004 - 02:32 PM

Where thinking of starting a FAH team? Or S.E.T.I team? Don't know if you would want to do that yet or not. Was just wondering.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Grinler

Grinler

Lawrence Abrams

• Admin
  • 43,593 posts
  •  

Posted 18 July 2004 - 10:10 PM

Its been a long time since I gave my cpu time to folding. Explain how the teams work.

#3 Guest_brunt_*

Guest_brunt_*

• Guests
  •  

Posted 19 July 2004 - 09:10 AM

You just sign up for a team. Persay Like Bleeping computers. And fold. Nowaday's it's a little diferent. It does'nt take as much cpu time, just unused cpu cycles. I used to fold as well even did some seti searching for E.T :thumbsup: .. Was ust wondering is all if you had thought about it.

#4 Grinler

Grinler

Lawrence Abrams

• Admin
  • 43,593 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:50 PM

Posted 19 July 2004 - 10:07 AM

Nope...never really thought about it. If anyone would be interested in setting up a team for the site I would be all for it. What are some of the research that are available?

#5 Guest_brunt_*

Guest_brunt_*

• Guests
  •  

Posted 19 July 2004 - 10:19 AM

Sorry about that should have added the link. I can start a team with yer permission. heres the link

http://www.stanford.edu/group/pandegroup/folding/

#6 nmdamgud

nmdamgud

• Members
  • 357 posts
  •  

Posted 07 August 2004 - 07:45 PM

has this idea been completely dropped? i, for one, find it interesting, at the very least...having watched a loved one totally decline to nothing w/alzheimers. is there no other interest?

damgud :thumbsup:

#7 Guest_brunt_*

Guest_brunt_*

• Guests
  •  

Posted 07 August 2004 - 07:58 PM

This topic has not been dorpped! Just looking in the wrong place! We have a team here is the thread about folding!

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/ind...?showtopic=1364

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users