Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Burning Torrent Live Cd Download

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 comdoc

comdoc

• Members
  • 8 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:05 PM

Posted 16 February 2008 - 03:19 AM

Downloaded Mepis Live CD iso file using uTorrent (100% complete). How do I proceed to convert the torrent so I can burn to CD? Why is the torrent file only 26.7Kb?? This is a 677mb iso file. I'm using Sonic Now program. Thanks for specific directions.

Edited by comdoc, 16 February 2008 - 03:44 AM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 JacksonT

JacksonT

• Members
  • 105 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:05 AM

Posted 16 February 2008 - 08:03 PM

Well you must know that a torrent file only contains the information needed to begin the download if you wish for more information regarding that PM me. Now when the download finished what did you have in the directory it was sent to ? Was it just the .ISO file or was it something different ? Any information will be helpful

#3 comdoc

comdoc
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 8 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:05 PM

Posted 16 February 2008 - 11:48 PM

Thanks, Jackson. uTorrent put an icon for the torrent file on desktop...but sent the actual iso file to My Documents/downloads. I found it! Now I'll burn it to a CD.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users