Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Downloading

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 lachie69

lachie69

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:15 PM

Posted 16 February 2008 - 12:32 AM

what site is a good site to download albums, for free,

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Teenage.Zombiee

Teenage.Zombiee

• Members
  • 831 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:15 PM

Posted 16 February 2008 - 01:25 AM

To my knowledge you can't download them from websites.. I think you mean P2P..

Teenage.Zombiee is back ! :halloween:

#3 lachie69

lachie69
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:15 PM

Posted 16 February 2008 - 03:19 AM

yer p2p, but i want to download hole albums, not just a single song there was a web site called albim base but it got closed

Edited by lachie69, 16 February 2008 - 03:20 AM.

#4 ruby1

ruby1

a forum member

• Members
  • 2,375 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:15 AM

Posted 17 February 2008 - 08:44 AM

maybe I am misinterpreting this request ?

if you are seeking to download copyright material 'for free' , no respectable forum will assist you with this; also see this thread on here

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/ind...yright+material

if one HAS 'got the wrong end of the stick 'please advise :thumbsup:

#5 Wendy K. Walker

Wendy K. Walker

• Members
  • 633 posts
  •  
  • Location:In The Treeline 300 Yards Behind You, Tracking Your Every Move Through A Sniper Scope
  • Local time:02:15 AM

Posted 24 February 2008 - 09:50 PM

Hi lachie69, Welcome to BC.

The short answer to your question

what site is a good site to download albums, for free,

is "There Are None!" Good ones that is as they are kind of like providing an illegal service and enticing you to break the law by using them.

I mean when the "Rock Cops' come ah knocking with a bill for copyright infringement it can cost your rents thousands of their hard earned dollars.

But if you're just bound and determined to *ahem...cough...cough* steal music over the Internet then it'll be up to you to do some Googling all on your own.

Just remember that whenever you get signed up on ANY of those P2P networks that that allows ANY SLIME-BALL on that P2P network to have just about total access to your PC, and some of those suckers are 'Rock Cops' too.

Good Luck

Wendy
TRUST NO ONE...! EXCEPT For The Beloved Computer Geek Helping You In The MALWARE FORUMS.

Do Unto Others Before They Have A Chance To Do Unto You.

HP Pavilion 512n [Rescued from a pile of trash on the side of the road] 128 MB SDRAM, 60 GB Hard Drive, Windows XP, Home Edition, SP3, COMODO Anti Vitus and Firewall.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users