Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Hijack Logfile

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1 reply to this topic

#1 harish_may6

harish_may6

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:42 PM

Posted 15 February 2008 - 11:25 PM

hi ,
An very new to this bleeping computer.And my problem is when am using the Internet Explorer after some time am getting the error :INTERNET EXPLORER HAS ENCOUNTERED A PROBLEM NEED TO CLOSE SORRY FOR THE INCONVIENIENCE . Like this message is coming on the popup window.And after that the Internet Explorer windows which i had opened and viewing all are getting closed which causing me much irritating.Againg I have to open the Internet Explorer browser and type the Web Site Address.When am using it after some time am geting the same error and the bowser is getting close.what i hav to do to recover the problem.One thing i am writing here is 2 months back my SMPS got out with some sound after that i got repaired again it has gone .3-4 times i got repaired and again it gone after working for 5-6 days.after that I changed my SMPS with the new one.then there is no problem with my SMPS.Is there is any chance of effecting the hard disc due to the SMPS problem.from that time My computer is not working fine .am getting problems like:

1. When am going to defragmenting my hard disc upto 3% its getting defragmenting ,after that am getting error like Disk Defragmenter NTFS Module has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience. .After that the defragmentation process will getting stop.

2.when am installing tomcat like server its getting installed .After that when i going to run the tomcat the server will start and closing immediately within 2 seconds .Again Am uninstalling the tomcat and continuing with installation.several times the same problem occuring .after several times of installing and uninstalling at one particular time when i installed its got ok.then when i run the tomact server its not quiting .And its worked fine.earlier when i installed for the first time it is working now after several times of installations and uninstallations only its working .this problem is arising only from my SMPS gone off with sound.

3.internet explorer has encountered a problem need to close immediately.sorry for the inconvinience.

this type of problems am getting .Am learning java with these problems am suffering very much.I also formatted my system but the problems which i am facing are remained. To speed up my computer I add RAM .Now my ram is 1GB ddr3.processor --intel 2.4.motherboard--gigabye 845 chipset. plz if any one knows the solution plz tell me ..........
...plz solve my problem..
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
this is my log file
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Logfile of Trend Micro HijackThis v2.0.2
Scan saved at 8:55:35 AM, on 2/16/2008
Platform: Windows XP SP2 (WinNT 5.01.2600)
MSIE: Internet Explorer v6.00 SP2 (6.00.2900.2180)
Boot mode: Normal

Running processes:
D:\WINDOWS\System32\smss.exe
D:\WINDOWS\system32\winlogon.exe
D:\WINDOWS\system32\services.exe
D:\WINDOWS\system32\lsass.exe
D:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe
D:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe
D:\WINDOWS\Explorer.EXE
D:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast4\aswUpdSv.exe
D:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast4\ashServ.exe
D:\WINDOWS\system32\spoolsv.exe
D:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0_03\bin\jusched.exe
D:\PROGRA~1\ALWILS~1\Avast4\ashDisp.exe
D:\WINDOWS\system32\RunDll32.exe
D:\WINDOWS\system32\igfxtray.exe
D:\WINDOWS\system32\hkcmd.exe
E:\Program Files\Winamp3\winampa.exe
D:\PROGRA~1\SAMSUN~1\SAMSUN~1\1.1\MOUSE32A.EXE
D:\Program Files\Common Files\Ahead\Lib\NMBgMonitor.exe
D:\Program Files\DeskSlide\DeskSlide.exe
D:\Program Files\SAMSUNG\Samsung Internet Keyboard\MMKbd.exe
D:\Program Files\Common Files\Ahead\Lib\NMIndexStoreSvr.exe
d:\oraclexe\app\oracle\product\10.2.0\server\bin\ORACLE.EXE
D:\oraclexe\app\oracle\product\10.2.0\server\BIN\tnslsnr.exe
D:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast4\ashMaiSv.exe
D:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast4\ashWebSv.exe
D:\Program Files\Common Files\Ahead\Lib\NMIndexingService.exe
D:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\OFFICE11\WINWORD.EXE
D:\WINDOWS\system32\wuauclt.exe
D:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast4\setup\avast.setup
D:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe
E:\Program Files\Adware\HijackThis.exe

R0 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = http://google.com/
R3 - URLSearchHook: (no name) - {12F02779-6D88-4958-8AD3-83C12D86ADC7} - (no file)
O2 - BHO: AcroIEHlprObj Class - {06849E9F-C8D7-4D59-B87D-784B7D6BE0B3} - D:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 5.0\Reader\ActiveX\AcroIEHelper.ocx
O2 - BHO: SSVHelper Class - {761497BB-D6F0-462C-B6EB-D4DAF1D92D43} - D:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0_03\bin\ssv.dll
O2 - BHO: XBTBPos00 - {BBBE1C1A-89F7-4AF6-ABD1-F8FBCFA47408} - D:\PROGRA~1\REDIFF~1\3.0\REDIFF~1.DLL (file missing)
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [SunJavaUpdateSched] "D:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0_03\bin\jusched.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [avast!] D:\PROGRA~1\ALWILS~1\Avast4\ashDisp.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Cmaudio] RunDll32 cmicnfg.cpl,CMICtrlWnd
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [IgfxTray] D:\WINDOWS\system32\igfxtray.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [HotKeysCmds] D:\WINDOWS\system32\hkcmd.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [WinampAgent] "E:\Program Files\Winamp3\winampa.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [LWBMOUSE] D:\PROGRA~1\SAMSUN~1\SAMSUN~1\1.1\MOUSE32A.EXE
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [NeroFilterCheck] D:\Program Files\Common Files\Ahead\Lib\NeroCheck.exe
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [BgMonitor_{79662E04-7C6C-4d9f-84C7-88D8A56B10AA}] "D:\Program Files\Common Files\Ahead\Lib\NMBgMonitor.exe"
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [DeskSlide] D:\Program Files\DeskSlide\DeskSlide.exe -hide
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [RediffBOL] D:\Program Files\rediff.com\messenger\Bol.exe hide
O4 - HKUS\S-1-5-18\..\Run: [DWQueuedReporting] "D:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\MICROS~1\DW\dwtrig20.exe" -t (User 'SYSTEM')
O4 - HKUS\.DEFAULT\..\Run: [DWQueuedReporting] "D:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\MICROS~1\DW\dwtrig20.exe" -t (User 'Default user')
O4 - Global Startup: Internet Keyboard.lnk = ?
O8 - Extra context menu item: E&xport to Microsoft Excel - res://D:\PROGRA~1\MICROS~2\OFFICE11\EXCEL.EXE/3000
O9 - Extra button: (no name) - {08B0E5C0-4FCB-11CF-AAA5-00401C608501} - D:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0_03\bin\ssv.dll
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Sun Java Console - {08B0E5C0-4FCB-11CF-AAA5-00401C608501} - D:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0_03\bin\ssv.dll
O9 - Extra button: Research - {92780B25-18CC-41C8-B9BE-3C9C571A8263} - D:\PROGRA~1\MICROS~2\OFFICE11\REFIEBAR.DLL
O9 - Extra button: Messenger - {FB5F1910-F110-11d2-BB9E-00C04F795683} - D:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Windows Messenger - {FB5F1910-F110-11d2-BB9E-00C04F795683} - D:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe
O12 - Plugin for .spop: D:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\Plugins\NPDocBox.dll
O16 - DPF: {17492023-C23A-453E-A040-C7C580BBF700} (Windows Genuine Advantage Validation Tool) - http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=39204
O17 - HKLM\System\CCS\Services\Tcpip\..\{5C770467-A321-4101-833C-211D4BC95E2C}: NameServer = 203.145.184.32,203.145.184.13
O23 - Service: avast! iAVS4 Control Service (aswUpdSv) - ALWIL Software - D:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast4\aswUpdSv.exe
O23 - Service: avast! Antivirus - ALWIL Software - D:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast4\ashServ.exe
O23 - Service: avast! Mail Scanner - ALWIL Software - D:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast4\ashMaiSv.exe
O23 - Service: avast! Web Scanner - ALWIL Software - D:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast4\ashWebSv.exe
O23 - Service: InstallDriver Table Manager (IDriverT) - Macrovision Corporation - D:\Program Files\Common Files\InstallShield\Driver\11\Intel 32\IDriverT.exe
O23 - Service: NMIndexingService - Nero AG - D:\Program Files\Common Files\Ahead\Lib\NMIndexingService.exe
O23 - Service: OracleMTSRecoveryService - Oracle Corporation - D:\oraclexe\app\oracle\product\10.2.0\server\BIN\omtsreco.exe
O23 - Service: OracleServiceXE - Oracle Corporation - d:\oraclexe\app\oracle\product\10.2.0\server\bin\ORACLE.EXE
O23 - Service: OracleXEClrAgent - Unknown owner - D:\oraclexe\app\oracle\product\10.2.0\server\bin\OraClrAgnt.exe
O23 - Service: OracleXETNSListener - Unknown owner - D:\oraclexe\app\oracle\product\10.2.0\server\BIN\tnslsnr.exe
O23 - Service: Apache Tomcat (Tomcat5) - Apache Software Foundation - D:\Program Files\Apache Software Foundation\Tomcat 5.5\bin\tomcat5.exe

--
End of file - 5731 bytes

Attached Files

Edited by KoanYorel, 16 February 2008 - 11:50 AM.
to remove email address to protect from spammers

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

m

#2 kahdah

kahdah

• Security Colleague
  • 11,138 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:42 AM

Posted 29 February 2008 - 10:13 AM

Hi harish_may6 welcome to Bleeping Computer.
The problems you are having do not appear to be Malware related.
Please go Here and start a topic where they will be able to heklp you further.

Since this issue appears to be resolved ... this Topic has been closed. Glad we could help. :thumbsup:

If your the topic starter, and need this topic reopened, please contact a staff member with the address of the thread.

Everyone else please begin a New Topic
Please do not pm for help, post it in the forums instead.

If I am helping you and have not responded for 48 hours please send me a pm as I don't always get notifications.

My help is always free, however, if you would like to make a donation to me for the help I have provided please click here Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users