Welcome to the BleepingComputer HijackThis Logs and Analysis forum Godly Creations
My name is Richie
and i'll be helping you to fix your problems.
Your version of Sun Java
is out of date.
Older versions have vulnerabilities that malware can use to infect your system.
Please follow these steps to remove older versions of Sun Java,and then update.
1. Download the latest version of Java Runtime Environment (JRE)
2. Scroll down to where it says 'Java Runtime Environment (JRE) 6u4
3. Click the "Download" button to the right.
4. Check the box that says: "Accept License Agreement".
5. The page will refresh.
6. Click on the link to download 'Windows Offline Installation, Multi-language' and save to your desktop.
7. Close any programs you may have running - especially your web browser.
8. Click Start and choose Control Panel:
- In Control Panel double click on the "Programs and Features" icon.
- Here you can find all the programs and items which are installed in Windows Vista.
- Now remove all older versions of Sun Java.
9. Check any item with Java Runtime Environment (JRE or J2SE) in the name.
10. Click the Change/Remove button.
11. Repeat as many times as necessary to remove each Java versions.
12. Reboot your computer once all Java components are removed.
13. Then from your desktop double-click on jre-6u4-windows-i586-p.exe
to install the newest version.
Please disable UAC
[User Account Control].
1. Click Start and then click the picture at the top of the right column on the Start menu,this opens the User Accounts Control Panel.
2. Click Turn User Account Control on or off,you will have to respond to a UAC prompt to complete this action.
3. Clear the Use User Account Control (UAC) to help protect your computer check box and click OK.
4. Click Restart Now when prompted,after your computer restarts,UAC will be off.
You can repeat these steps to re-enable UAC,just click to select the check box in Step 3 when we've finished.
Please download Malwarebytes Anti-Malware
Double Click mbam-setup.exe to install the application.
* Make sure a checkmark is placed next to Update Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware and Launch Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware, then click Finish.
* If an update is found, it will download and install the latest version.
* Once the program has loaded, select "Perform Quick Scan", then click Scan.
* The scan may take some time to finish,so please be patient.
* When the scan is complete, click OK, then Show Results to view the results.
* Make sure that everything is checked, and click Remove Selected.
* When disinfection is completed, a log will open in Notepad and you may be prompted to Restart.(See Extra Note)
* The log is automatically saved by MBAM and can be viewed by clicking the Logs tab in MBAM.
* Copy and paste the entire report into your next reply.
Note:If MBAM encounters a file that is difficult to remove,you will be presented with 1 of 2 prompts,click OK to either and let MBAM proceed with the disinfection process,if asked to restart the computer,please do so immediatly.If you have previously downloaded ComboFix,please delete that version now.
and save to your desktop.
Alternative Combofix download link HERE
It is important that it is saved directly to your desktop
Now close any open browsers.
Double click on Combofix.exe and follow the prompts.
When it's finished it will produce a log. Post the entire contents of C:\ComboFix.txt into your next reply
Do not mouseclick combofix's window or do anything else on your pc while it's running.
That may cause the program/system to freeze/hang.
Do NOT post the ComboFix-quarantined-files.txt unless I ask.Note
In case your Antivirus or any other realtime scanner is displaying an alert after you downloaded Combofix or while you use Combofix,please disable your scanner and redownload Combofix again.
Some scanners may see some combofix related components as suspicious and block or delete them while there's nothing wrong with them.
Also post a new Hijackthis log please.*Note*
Post all reports/logs directly into this topic,not as attachments or inside code boxes,thanks.