Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

roll another one, just like the other one

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 igonuts2

igonuts2

• Members
  • 358 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:17 PM

Posted 11 March 2005 - 01:52 AM

gotta say "hey there".
like most new memebers i do have a problem. i will keep it computer oriented, mostly. i'm relieved to discover a site like this. and am very thankfull. i plan on doing a lot of reading, reading, and did i mention reading?....
the thing i do best is miss-spell werds.
anyway.... i have a lot of self educating to. and when thats moderatly acomplished.....well... you might have a little trouble shutting me up. hopefully that will be a good thing.

since im new to the pc world im going to start with terminology and security.
anyones suggestions on reads for pc 101 would be appreciated.

my first encounter here was a very brief chat with Grinler. brief as it was, if he is an example of the staff and members here, i will be honered to absorb the knowledge and wisdom that is available.
the knowledge will be vast, but the wisdom i can only hope.

NO!!! i am not trying to suck up here, im just humbled.
thanx thanx thanx

I just noticed you have spelchek..........oh oh.....death to spelchek.....death to spelchek. ruin my day............

Edited by igonuts2, 11 March 2005 - 02:06 AM.

Why work when you can play!

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 tg1911

tg1911

Lord Spam Magnet

• Members
  • 19,274 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:17 PM

Posted 11 March 2005 - 02:27 AM

Hello, igonuts2.
Welcome to Bleeping Computer.
Here's a good place to start reading:
Tutorials
That should keep you busy for about, a month. LOL
Enjoy your stay.
MOBO: GIGABYTE GA-MA790X-UD4P, CPU: Phenom II X4 955 Deneb BE, HS/F: CoolerMaster V8, RAM: 2 x 1G Kingston HyperX DDR2 800, VGA: ECS GeForce Black GTX 560, PSU: Antec TruePower Modular 750W, Soundcard: Asus Xonar D1, Case: CoolerMaster COSMOS 1000, Storage: Internal - 2 x Seagate 250GB SATA, 2 x WD 1TB SATA; External - Seagate 500GB USB, WD 640GB eSATA, 3 x WD 1TB eSATA

Become a BleepingComputer fan: Facebook

#3 igonuts2

igonuts2
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 358 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:17 PM

Posted 11 March 2005 - 03:32 AM

ty, been there and will be doin' that fer 'bout a month or more like a couple three months. thats ifin' my pc dont burn out or fade away...........ty :thumbsup: :flowers:
Why work when you can play!

#4 cowsgonemadd3

cowsgonemadd3

Feed me some spyware!

• Banned
  • 4,557 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:17 PM

Posted 11 March 2005 - 06:41 AM

:thumbsup: to BC!
If you need any help just ask!
Enjoy your stay!