1. I want to hook up four controllers, but the only controller-to-usb adapter I can find is a single-controller adapter and four would quickly diminish airflow and space within the tiny system. Does anyone know of a more compact way?
2. Should this suit the needs of a low-speed XP system?
3. I'm planning to use a Nintendo 64 emulator like Project 64. Is there a way to alter the startup photo and such things to be more persuasively only a Nintendo 64 and not a small PC?
4. Will the 3D graphics of the above motherboard suit the needs of a light 3D app like PJ64?
5. I am planning on using an APC UPS battery, like the ones the size of iPod videos, to power the system and to only occasionally charge it via USB. The power supply appears to only be a AC-DC converter, so can I cut it out?
6. Is there a smaller video card form than the "Low-Profile" form?
7. Is there a VGA-to-composite video adapter or do I need to buy an All-in-Wonder card?
Thanks in advance
EDIT: Also wondering if you could pull off a miracle. Can you find a 9-inch monitor that is not CRT and is under $30?
Edited by Ryan 3000, 14 February 2008 - 05:13 PM.