Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Helloooo From Cowtown Aka Calgary, Alberta...no I'm Not A Cowgirl

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Ckret

Ckret

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:47 PM

Posted 13 February 2008 - 05:45 PM

Hello Everybody!
Just a chickie residing here in Calgary but orginally from Vancouver/Vancouver Island.
I signed up this site because basically my work comp is pretty screwed right now. You see, I'm clueless....like many others out there so I know I'm not alone :thumbsup: Well apparently the gal before me knew even less and my boss is worse. We don't run on a network with head office in TO and basically I'm on my own to figure everything out. So I've just been trying to read up as much as possible online...when my browser isn't crashing or popping up hornymatches.com. (Of course my boss finds that pretty amusing that site pops up). I kept seeing this site so I checked it out and so far I really like it. It seems to be much more user friendly than others. Hopefully all attitudes are good (good gawd I've dated way too many IT guys to know some attitudes...you think I would know more about comps!).
So pretty much I am at wits end here so I'm going to try to read more info on this site & hopefully post soon!
Cheers :flowers:

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

m

#2 boopme

boopme

To Insanity and Beyond

• Global Moderator
  • 72,214 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:47 PM

Posted 14 February 2008 - 10:54 PM

Hello and welcome Ckret,check out the security forums.
How do I get help? Who is helping me?For the time will come when men will not put up with sound doctrine. Instead, to suit their own desires, they will gather around them a great number of teachers to say what their itching ears want to hear....Become a BleepingComputer fan: Facebook

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users