Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Newbie here to help

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_brunt_*

Guest_brunt_*

• Guests
  •  

Posted 18 July 2004 - 08:37 AM

Hello all, I just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Evan and I found your site very usefull. I just wanted to thank everyone for the help and let you know I am here to help as well. I just dont know how to read hjt log's as of yet :thumbsup: .. I have a BS in computer engineering but that was way back when in 94. I think I still have it..Anyway I hope to help in anyway I can with pc problems and advice and probly will ask some questions myself. (i don't know everything yet) and never will. All of you have a good day.

Brunt

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Grinler

Grinler

Lawrence Abrams

• Admin
  • 43,676 posts
  •  

Posted 18 July 2004 - 09:41 AM

Welcome Evan! Looking forward to your contributions to our growing community!

#3 Papakid

Papakid

Guru at being a Newbie

• Malware Response Team
  • 6,649 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:53 AM

Posted 18 July 2004 - 01:10 PM

Hi Evan. Welcome to BC. Your willingness to help is much appreciated! :thumbsup: It's really great to have someone so knowledgable join the community.

I like your attitude, too, re not knowing everything. Shows how smart you are. We're all here to learn and share what we know. Just keep in mind we cater to newbies. So try to keep any advice as simple as possible.

That's not to say that you shouldn't post about advanced subjects. Just do what feels comfortable.

The thing about people

is they change

when they walk away.--Mipso

#4 EdBee

EdBee

• Members
  • 208 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:53 AM

Posted 19 July 2004 - 03:06 PM

I don't know everything myself. However, I have a little brother in Alabama who knows a lot and between the both of us we know EVERYTHING :thumbsup: :flowers:
EDBEE from NMUSA- RENOWNED MALWARE FIGHTER AND SWORN ENEMY OF ALL INTERNET HIJACKERS

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users