Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Flv Video Error In Playback!

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 misterbean

misterbean

• Members
  • 11 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:17 AM

Posted 10 February 2008 - 09:26 PM

Straight to the point. While I am playing back one of my FLV videos, an error message appears "Media Player Classic has encountered a problem and needs to close..." but some others not. I use K-Lite Mega Codec Pack v 3.3.0 as the default player.
1. Why this error appears?
2. Is there any freeware that is able to fix this error and other common errors in FLV videos?
3. Is there any freeware that is able to convert and to edit this video format?

Thanks a lot.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

m

#2 jase07

jase07

• Members
  • 94 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:17 AM

Posted 10 February 2008 - 11:17 PM

Try to use FLV players, there are lots of free FLV players you can get from the internet, one example si RIVA FLV Player.

Coverting FLV: i used TMPGenc to convert my flv into a dvd/vcd compatible formats, with the right codecs installed on your machine this is possible. i also heard of youtube downloader applet which is able to convert FLV into much more different formats, sorry I can't remeber the name but it is something like "youtube downloader"

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users