Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Can't Transfer Stuff To My Ti84 Calc

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 trashcan7

trashcan7

• Members
  • 402 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:53 AM

Posted 10 February 2008 - 05:36 PM

I have a windows 2000 with TI connect installed, and I can't transfer stuff to the TI84+ calculator. At first, it detects the calculator, but later, it says there's not connection. Also, by that time, the windows thing usually says 'found new hardware' and prompts to install. does that have anything to do with it? but i want to backup the stuff on my calculator, and it won't let me.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

m

#2 Sneakycyber

Sneakycyber

Network Engineer

• BC Advisor
  • 6,034 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:53 AM

Posted 10 February 2008 - 05:43 PM

Have you tried re-installing the software?

Chad Mockensturm 

Systems and Network Engineer

Certified CompTia Network +, A +

#3 trashcan7

trashcan7
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 402 posts
  •  

Posted 25 February 2008 - 07:53 PM

Yes, I have reinstalled the software. I also installed the software on my other computer with no result.
The thing is, at first, the software detects the calculator, but after a few minutes when i try to transfer some files, the software can no longer detect the calculator. And yes, the calc was still on. Oh w8, I already said that perviously. Also, sometimes, I get messages such as "A retry may be successful (8C010000)" and also, "Access is denied (80070005)"
A while ago, I used to be able to transfer stuff with no problem.

#4 funnytim

funnytim

• Members
  • 624 posts
  •  

Posted 04 March 2008 - 10:20 PM

If you have a friend that also has a TI-84 calculator, maybe you could either go over to his house to try connect your calculator to his computer, or borrow his calculator to see if it can connect to your computer.
THat way, you could see if it's the calculator's fault, or your computer.

Hope it helps.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users