Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Explorer.exe Buf_mem_grow Clean Could Not Be Located In The Libeay32.dll

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 lancelot

lancelot

• Members
  • 5 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:07 AM

Posted 10 February 2008 - 04:02 PM

after getting this error on only one of my profiles (the other do not get this error) when booting into it, I had also noticed that a yellow triangle showed up in the system tray saying that I was running out of memory, and that I should click it to help resolve the issue (however my hard drive is more than half empty!).
I have tried to create a new profile, and just copy "my documents" and "favorites" over to the new profile, and that seemed to work, then I changed my screensavers.com desktop on, and the error promptly came up...I thought that might be it...however, when I removed the desktop background and rebooted, the error still came up...

I have a HJT log file if you'd like to have a look at it, since this log was taken, I have run the fix this section a a few times, and I have also run spybot s&d 1.52, and the resultant log file is also attached.

Attached Files

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 RichieUK

RichieUK

Malware Assassin

• Malware Response Team
  • 13,614 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:07 PM

Posted 17 February 2008 - 03:55 PM

Welcome to the BleepingComputer HijackThis Logs and Analysis forum.
My name is Richie and i'll be helping you to fix your problems.

Apologies for the late response,as i'm sure you can appreciate we are extremely busy.

If you've already recieved help at another forum and your issues have been resolved,or you're presently recieving help elsewhere then please let us know.

If you have not followed the info in the link below prior to posting your log then please do so now:
Preparation Guide for use before posting a HijackThis Log:
http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/34773/preparation-guide-for-use-before-using-malware-removal-tools-and-requesting-help/

If you still require help,please post a new Hijackthis log into this topic in your next reply.

Also post a detailed description of the issues you're experiencing.

*Note*
Post all reports/logs directly into this topic,not as attachments,thanks.
Posted Image
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users