Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Greeting Card Software

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 La Princess

La Princess

• Members
  • 96 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:18 AM

Posted 09 March 2005 - 08:42 PM

I purchased an Hallmark Card Studio 2 Deluxe at a fantastic price at a software outlet site. The software is great and works excellent no problems.
It does have a Buy More section where several additional card bundeles/downloadable were available to buy. There was one for Shoe box Greeting (178 cards) I love these cards so I immediatly called the number to purchase the key to download. the number of the seller was diconected. Called the software creater for Hallmark, again number disconnected. :flowers:
Hallmark offers the Shoe box series at their site but at a price for each one seperatly. Which will add up very quickly.
I wrote to Hallmark they said they do not sell that thir products outright, and to contact the people that I had already tried to call. :trumpet:
My question is.....is there any way that I can get this? :thumbsup:

Hopeless,

La Princess :inlove:

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 phawgg

phawgg

Learning Daily

• Members
  • 4,543 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:18 AM

Posted 09 March 2005 - 09:44 PM

Tammy, I think google will be your friend in this search for info.

Try every imaginable combination of the words involved for awhile,
is my suggestion. Greeting ... Cards ... Hallmark ... design ... studio 2 ... put them all together, put them in separately ... use "quotemarks to make the cache search yield only exact results" or don't as the case may be.

You'll pick up a lot of specific information that way.

It might be worth the time invested.

Be creative about it (you obviously are to be making cards)
I just don't have details about the problem, myself.

:thumbsup:
patiently patrolling, plenty of persisant pests n' problems ...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users