Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Spysheffir, Mscoriezb.dll, And Numerous Other Problems

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#1 MBV89

MBV89

• Members
  • 9 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:26 AM

Posted 09 February 2008 - 02:35 PM

Hey guys, I'm not quite sure what caused this, but at one point, my computer was contracting all sorts of files I've never even heard before, most of these I've looked up and they've ended up being malware, spyware, trojans, and a couple security risks. I have Symantec Auto-Protect (my college requires it for their ISP, I'm a bit opposed to Symantec, but whatever makes their boat float) and every once in a while when I'm away from my computer (i.e. no user activity), it will start digging up and quarantining and "cleaning by deletion", but it keeps coming back. The thing is that it's not on my primary HDD, it's on my secondary. On my primary one, I'm running VISTA Business, and the other HD is running XP Media Center S/P 2. The problem is that I can't boot off of the drive directly, so I don't know how to make Hijackthis scan the other drive, even when I put it on the other drive, it scans my primary one. So, I'm already stuck at fixing it, can someone give me instructions as to where to get started?

Edited by rigel, 09 February 2008 - 03:40 PM.
Mod edit: moved to a more appropriate forum

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 V e g e t a

V e g e t a

• Members
  • 40 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:26 PM

Posted 09 February 2008 - 05:21 PM

Download and install HijackThis via http://www.download.com/Trend-Micro-Hijack...4-10227353.html

Once installed, run the app and be sure to choose to create a log. It should be a .txt file.
Paste the contents of this text file into a thread by you in the Hijackthis forum.
Hope i helped,
Vegeta.

#3 Orange Blossom

Orange Blossom

OBleepin Investigator

• 36,993 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:26 AM

Posted 10 February 2008 - 12:13 AM

Hello MBV89 and welcome to BC :flowers:

What a frustrating situation you have there. To start, we need some more information. Clearly, Symantec is able to at least find some of this stuff even if it can't fix it. Could you post a log please of the stuff Symantec finds on the drive in question? This will help us identify just what infection you have.

V e g e t a,

HiJack This will only scan a primary drive, not a secondary one. MBV89's problem is with the secondary drive.

Orange Blossom :thumbsup:
Help us help you. If HelpBot replies, you MUST follow step 1 in its reply so we know you need help.

Orange Blossom

An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure

SpywareBlaster, WinPatrol Plus, ESET Smart Security, Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware, NoScript Firefox ext., Norton noscript

#4 MBV89

MBV89
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 9 posts
  •  

Posted 10 February 2008 - 03:40 PM

Oh man, what a pain, the Symantec log is pretty big, there's now a bunch of temp files that are created in my temp folder on my primary drive, also don't know where that's coming from but there's a ton of them. One problem is that Symantec only exports the logfiles as tables, so posting it here kinda screws it up, if you guys want me to put it into something, feel free to tell me:

Risk Action Count Filename Risk Type Original Location Computer User Status Current Location Primary Action Secondary Action Logged By Action Description Date
Downloader.Lop Reboot Processing 2 Unavailable File Unavailable VLAD-PC Vlad Infected Unavailable Delete Leave alone (log only) Reboot Processing Performing Post-Reboot Risk Processing. 2/10/2008 14:00
SpySheriff Reboot Processing 370 Unavailable Security Risk (On) Unavailable VLAD-PC Vlad Infected Unavailable Delete Leave alone (log only) Reboot Processing Performing Post-Reboot Risk Processing. 2/10/2008 13:59
Adware.MaxSearch Reboot Processing 17 Unavailable Adware Unavailable VLAD-PC Vlad Infected Unavailable Delete Leave alone (log only) Reboot Processing Performing Post-Reboot Risk Processing. 2/10/2008 13:58
Adware.Lop Reboot Processing 2 Unavailable Adware Unavailable VLAD-PC Vlad Infected Unavailable Delete Leave alone (log only) Reboot Processing Performing Post-Reboot Risk Processing. 2/10/2008 13:57
Adware.TrustInBar Partial 1 mscoriezb.dll Adware D:\WINDOWS\system32\ VLAD-PC Vlad Infected D:\WINDOWS\system32\ Quarantine Leave alone (log only) Auto-Protect scan Quarantine was partially successful. 2/10/2008 11:56
Adware.TrustInBar Partial 1 adsndsa.dll Adware D:\WINDOWS\system32\ VLAD-PC Vlad Infected D:\WINDOWS\system32\ Quarantine Leave alone (log only) Auto-Protect scan Quarantine was partially successful. 2/10/2008 11:54
Adware.TrustInBar Partial 1 inetloader.dll Adware D:\WINDOWS\ VLAD-PC Vlad Infected D:\WINDOWS\ Quarantine Leave alone (log only) Auto-Protect scan Quarantine was partially successful. 2/10/2008 11:39
Adware.TrustInBar Partial 1 trustincontext.dll Adware D:\Program Files\TrustIn Contextual\ VLAD-PC Vlad Infected D:\Program Files\TrustIn Contextual\ Quarantine Leave alone (log only) Auto-Protect scan Quarantine was partially successful. 2/10/2008 11:35
Trojan Horse Quarantined 2 $5E941650.t$m File C:\Users\Vlad\AppData\Local\Temp\ VLAD-PC Vlad Infected Quarantine Clean security risk Quarantine Auto-Protect scan The file was quarantined successfully. 2/10/2008 9:56
Backdoor.Ciadoor Cleaned by deletion 2 $2784001C.t$m File C:\Users\Vlad\AppData\Local\Temp\ VLAD-PC Vlad Infected C:\Users\Vlad\AppData\Local\Temp\ Clean security risk Quarantine Auto-Protect scan 2/10/2008 9:48
Adware.Lop Cleaned by deletion 1 APQC1C5.tmp Adware C:\ProgramData\Symantec\SRTSP\Quarantine\ VLAD-PC Vlad Infected C:\ProgramData\Symantec\SRTSP\Quarantine\ Exclusion Generated Exclusion Generated Auto-Protect scan 2/10/2008 9:10
Downloader.Lop Cleaned by deletion 2 APQC1C5.tmp File C:\ProgramData\Symantec\SRTSP\Quarantine\ VLAD-PC Vlad Infected C:\ProgramData\Symantec\SRTSP\Quarantine\ Clean security risk Quarantine Auto-Protect scan 2/10/2008 9:09
Trojan Horse Quarantined 1 DWH30BB.tmp File C:\Users\Vlad\AppData\Local\Temp\ VLAD-PC Vlad Infected Quarantine Clean security risk Quarantine Auto-Protect scan The file was quarantined successfully. 2/10/2008 4:02
Trojan Horse Quarantined 1 DWH1CC6.tmp File C:\Users\Vlad\AppData\Local\Temp\ VLAD-PC Vlad Infected Quarantine Clean security risk Quarantine Auto-Protect scan The file was quarantined successfully. 2/10/2008 4:02
Trojan Horse Quarantined 1 DWH8B1.tmp File C:\Users\Vlad\AppData\Local\Temp\ VLAD-PC Vlad Infected Quarantine Clean security risk Quarantine Auto-Protect scan The file was quarantined successfully. 2/10/2008 4:02
Trojan Horse Quarantined 1 DWHF3F0.tmp File C:\Users\Vlad\AppData\Local\Temp\ VLAD-PC Vlad Infected Quarantine Clean security risk Quarantine Auto-Protect scan The file was quarantined successfully. 2/10/2008 4:02
Trojan Horse Quarantined 1 DWHDF7E.tmp File C:\Users\Vlad\AppData\Local\Temp\ VLAD-PC Vlad Infected Quarantine Clean security risk Quarantine Auto-Protect scan The file was quarantined successfully. 2/10/2008 4:02
Trojan Horse Quarantined 1 DWHCB79.tmp File C:\Users\Vlad\AppData\Local\Temp\ VLAD-PC Vlad Infected Quarantine Clean security risk Quarantine Auto-Protect scan The file was quarantined successfully. 2/10/2008 4:02
Trojan Horse Quarantined 1 DWHB7A3.tmp File C:\Users\Vlad\AppData\Local\Temp\ VLAD-PC Vlad Infected Quarantine Clean security risk Quarantine Auto-Protect scan The file was quarantined successfully. 2/10/2008 4:02
Trojan Horse Quarantined 1 DWHA3CD.tmp File C:\Users\Vlad\AppData\Local\Temp\ VLAD-PC Vlad Infected Quarantine Clean security risk Quarantine Auto-Protect scan The file was quarantined successfully. 2/10/2008 4:02
Trojan Horse Quarantined 1 DWH8FB8.tmp File C:\Users\Vlad\AppData\Local\Temp\ VLAD-PC Vlad Infected Quarantine Clean security risk Quarantine Auto-Protect scan The file was quarantined successfully. 2/10/2008 4:02
Trojan Horse Quarantined 1 DWH7BC3.tmp File C:\Users\Vlad\AppData\Local\Temp\ VLAD-PC Vlad Infected Quarantine Clean security risk Quarantine Auto-Protect scan The file was quarantined successfully. 2/10/2008 4:02
Trojan Horse Quarantined 1 DWH53C8.tmp File C:\Users\Vlad\AppData\Local\Temp\ VLAD-PC Vlad Infected Quarantine Clean security risk Quarantine Auto-Protect scan The file was quarantined successfully. 2/10/2008 4:02
Trojan Horse Quarantined 1 DWH2B41.tmp File C:\Users\Vlad\AppData\Local\Temp\ VLAD-PC Vlad Infected Quarantine Clean security risk Quarantine Auto-Protect scan The file was quarantined successfully. 2/10/2008 4:02
Trojan Horse Quarantined 1 DWH170E.tmp File C:\Users\Vlad\AppData\Local\Temp\ VLAD-PC Vlad Infected Quarantine Clean security risk Quarantine Auto-Protect scan The file was quarantined successfully. 2/10/2008 4:02
Trojan Horse Quarantined 1 DWH328.tmp File C:\Users\Vlad\AppData\Local\Temp\ VLAD-PC Vlad Infected Quarantine Clean security risk Quarantine Auto-Protect scan The file was quarantined successfully. 2/10/2008 4:02
Trojan Horse Quarantined 1 DWHF30B.tmp File C:\Users\Vlad\AppData\Local\Temp\ VLAD-PC Vlad Infected Quarantine Clean security risk Quarantine Auto-Protect scan The file was quarantined successfully. 2/10/2008 4:02
Trojan Horse Quarantined 1 DWHDEA8.tmp File C:\Users\Vlad\AppData\Local\Temp\ VLAD-PC Vlad Infected Quarantine Clean security risk Quarantine Auto-Protect scan The file was quarantined successfully. 2/10/2008 4:02
Trojan Horse Quarantined 1 DWHCA84.tmp File C:\Users\Vlad\AppData\Local\Temp\ VLAD-PC Vlad Infected Quarantine Clean security risk Quarantine Auto-Protect scan The file was quarantined successfully. 2/10/2008 4:02
Trojan Horse Quarantined 1 DWHB621.tmp File C:\Users\Vlad\AppData\Local\Temp\ VLAD-PC Vlad Infected Quarantine Clean security risk Quarantine Auto-Protect scan The file was quarantined successfully. 2/10/2008 4:02
Trojan Horse Quarantined 1 DWHA1CE.tmp File C:\Users\Vlad\AppData\Local\Temp\ VLAD-PC Vlad Infected Quarantine Clean security risk Quarantine Auto-Protect scan The file was quarantined successfully. 2/10/2008 4:02
Trojan Horse Quarantined 1 DWH8D9A.tmp File C:\Users\Vlad\AppData\Local\Temp\ VLAD-PC Vlad Infected Quarantine Clean security risk Quarantine Auto-Protect scan The file was quarantined successfully. 2/10/2008 4:02
Trojan Horse Quarantined 1 DWH7D1F.tmp File C:\Users\Vlad\AppData\Local\Temp\ VLAD-PC Vlad Infected Quarantine Clean security risk Quarantine Auto-Protect scan The file was quarantined successfully. 2/10/2008 4:02
Trojan Horse Quarantined 1 DWH68EB.tmp File C:\Users\Vlad\AppData\Local\Temp\ VLAD-PC Vlad Infected Quarantine Clean security risk Quarantine Auto-Protect scan The file was quarantined successfully. 2/10/2008 4:02
Trojan Horse Quarantined 1 DWH5489.tmp File C:\Users\Vlad\AppData\Local\Temp\ VLAD-PC Vlad Infected Quarantine Clean security risk Quarantine Auto-Protect scan The file was quarantined successfully. 2/10/2008 4:02
Trojan Horse Quarantined 1 DWH3FC8.tmp File C:\Users\Vlad\AppData\Local\Temp\ VLAD-PC Vlad Infected Quarantine Clean security risk Quarantine Auto-Protect scan The file was quarantined successfully. 2/10/2008 4:02
Trojan Horse Quarantined 1 DWH2B75.tmp File C:\Users\Vlad\AppData\Local\Temp\ VLAD-PC Vlad Infected Quarantine Clean security risk Quarantine Auto-Protect scan The file was quarantined successfully. 2/10/2008 4:02
Trojan Horse Quarantined 1 DWH16E3.tmp File C:\Users\Vlad\AppData\Local\Temp\ VLAD-PC Vlad Infected Quarantine Clean security risk Quarantine Auto-Protect scan The file was quarantined successfully. 2/10/2008 4:02
Trojan Horse Quarantined 1 DWH2A0.tmp File C:\Users\Vlad\AppData\Local\Temp\ VLAD-PC Vlad Infected Quarantine Clean security risk Quarantine Auto-Protect scan The file was quarantined successfully. 2/10/2008 4:02
Trojan Horse Quarantined 1 DWHEE4D.tmp File C:\Users\Vlad\AppData\Local\Temp\ VLAD-PC Vlad Infected Quarantine Clean security risk Quarantine Auto-Protect scan The file was quarantined successfully. 2/10/2008 4:02
Trojan Horse Quarantined 1 DWHDA29.tmp File C:\Users\Vlad\AppData\Local\Temp\ VLAD-PC Vlad Infected Quarantine Clean security risk Quarantine Auto-Protect scan The file was quarantined successfully. 2/10/2008 4:02
Trojan Horse Quarantined 1 DWHC5C6.tmp File C:\Users\Vlad\AppData\Local\Temp\ VLAD-PC Vlad Infected Quarantine Clean security risk Quarantine Auto-Protect scan The file was quarantined successfully. 2/10/2008 4:02
Trojan Horse Quarantined 1 DWHB134.tmp File C:\Users\Vlad\AppData\Local\Temp\ VLAD-PC Vlad Infected Quarantine Clean security risk Quarantine Auto-Protect scan The file was quarantined successfully. 2/10/2008 4:02
Trojan Horse Quarantined 1 DWH9CE1.tmp File C:\Users\Vlad\AppData\Local\Temp\ VLAD-PC Vlad Infected Quarantine Clean security risk Quarantine Auto-Protect scan The file was quarantined successfully. 2/10/2008 4:02
Trojan Horse Quarantined 1 DWH88BD.tmp File C:\Users\Vlad\AppData\Local\Temp\ VLAD-PC Vlad Infected Quarantine Clean security risk Quarantine Auto-Protect scan The file was quarantined successfully. 2/10/2008 4:02
Trojan Horse Quarantined 1 DWH7489.tmp File C:\Users\Vlad\AppData\Local\Temp\ VLAD-PC Vlad Infected Quarantine Clean security risk Quarantine Auto-Protect scan The file was quarantined successfully. 2/10/2008 4:02
Trojan Horse Quarantined 1 DWH6055.tmp File C:\Users\Vlad\AppData\Local\Temp\ VLAD-PC Vlad Infected Quarantine Clean security risk Quarantine Auto-Protect scan The file was quarantined successfully. 2/10/2008 4:02
Trojan Horse Quarantined 1 DWH4BF2.tmp File C:\Users\Vlad\AppData\Local\Temp\ VLAD-PC Vlad Infected Quarantine Clean security risk Quarantine Auto-Protect scan The file was quarantined successfully. 2/10/2008 4:02
Trojan Horse Quarantined 1 DWH37AF.tmp File C:\Users\Vlad\AppData\Local\Temp\ VLAD-PC Vlad Infected Quarantine Clean security risk Quarantine Auto-Protect scan The file was quarantined successfully. 2/10/2008 4:02
Trojan Horse Quarantined 1 DWH235C.tmp File C:\Users\Vlad\AppData\Local\Temp\ VLAD-PC Vlad Infected Quarantine Clean security risk Quarantine Auto-Protect scan The file was quarantined successfully. 2/10/2008 4:02
Trojan Horse Quarantined 1 DWHFA96.tmp File C:\Users\Vlad\AppData\Local\Temp\ VLAD-PC Vlad Infected Quarantine Clean security risk Quarantine Auto-Protect scan The file was quarantined successfully. 2/10/2008 4:02
Trojan Horse Quarantined 1 DWHE662.tmp File C:\Users\Vlad\AppData\Local\Temp\ VLAD-PC Vlad Infected Quarantine Clean security risk Quarantine Auto-Protect scan The file was quarantined successfully. 2/10/2008 4:02
Trojan Horse Quarantined 1 DWHD20F.tmp File C:\Users\Vlad\AppData\Local\Temp\ VLAD-PC Vlad Infected Quarantine Clean security risk Quarantine Auto-Protect scan The file was quarantined successfully. 2/10/2008 4:02
Trojan Horse Quarantined 1 DWHBD8D.tmp File C:\Users\Vlad\AppData\Local\Temp\ VLAD-PC Vlad Infected Quarantine Clean security risk Quarantine Auto-Protect scan The file was quarantined successfully. 2/10/2008 4:02
Trojan Horse Quarantined 1 DWHA93A.tmp File C:\Users\Vlad\AppData\Local\Temp\ VLAD-PC Vlad Infected Quarantine Clean security risk Quarantine Auto-Protect scan The file was quarantined successfully. 2/10/2008 4:02
Trojan Horse Quarantined 1 DWH9499.tmp File C:\Users\Vlad\AppData\Local\Temp\ VLAD-PC Vlad Infected Quarantine Clean security risk Quarantine Auto-Protect scan The file was quarantined successfully. 2/10/2008 4:02
Trojan Horse Quarantined 1 DWH8036.tmp File C:\Users\Vlad\AppData\Local\Temp\ VLAD-PC Vlad Infected Quarantine Clean security risk Quarantine Auto-Protect scan The file was quarantined successfully. 2/10/2008 4:02
Trojan Horse Quarantined 1 DWH6BA4.tmp File C:\Users\Vlad\AppData\Local\Temp\ VLAD-PC Vlad Infected Quarantine Clean security risk Quarantine Auto-Protect scan The file was quarantined successfully. 2/10/2008 4:02
Trojan Horse Quarantined 1 DWH5771.tmp File C:\Users\Vlad\AppData\Local\Temp\ VLAD-PC Vlad Infected Quarantine Clean security risk Quarantine Auto-Protect scan The file was quarantined successfully. 2/10/2008 4:02
Trojan Horse Quarantined 1 DWH430E.tmp File C:\Users\Vlad\AppData\Local\Temp\ VLAD-PC Vlad Infected Quarantine Clean security risk Quarantine Auto-Protect scan The file was quarantined successfully. 2/10/2008 4:02
Trojan Horse Quarantined 1 DWH2EBB.tmp File C:\Users\Vlad\AppData\Local\Temp\ VLAD-PC Vlad Infected Quarantine Clean security risk Quarantine Auto-Protect scan The file was quarantined successfully. 2/10/2008 4:02
Trojan Horse Quarantined 1 DWH1A68.tmp File C:\Users\Vlad\AppData\Local\Temp\ VLAD-PC Vlad Infected Quarantine Clean security risk Quarantine Auto-Protect scan The file was quarantined successfully. 2/10/2008 4:02
Trojan Horse Quarantined 1 DWH614.tmp File C:\Users\Vlad\AppData\Local\Temp\ VLAD-PC Vlad Infected Quarantine Clean security risk Quarantine Auto-Protect scan The file was quarantined successfully. 2/10/2008 4:02
Trojan Horse Quarantined 1 DWHF1E1.tmp File C:\Users\Vlad\AppData\Local\Temp\ VLAD-PC Vlad Infected Quarantine Clean security risk Quarantine Auto-Protect scan The file was quarantined successfully. 2/10/2008 4:02
Trojan Horse Quarantined 1 DWHDD5F.tmp File C:\Users\Vlad\AppData\Local\Temp\ VLAD-PC Vlad Infected Quarantine Clean security risk Quarantine Auto-Protect scan The file was quarantined successfully. 2/10/2008 4:02
Trojan Horse Quarantined 1 DWHC90B.tmp File C:\Users\Vlad\AppData\Local\Temp\ VLAD-PC Vlad Infected Quarantine Clean security risk Quarantine Auto-Protect scan The file was quarantined successfully. 2/10/2008 4:02
Trojan Horse Quarantined 1 DWHB4E7.tmp File C:\Users\Vlad\AppData\Local\Temp\ VLAD-PC Vlad Infected Quarantine Clean security risk Quarantine Auto-Protect scan The file was quarantined successfully. 2/10/2008 4:02
Trojan Horse Quarantined 1 DWHA0C3.tmp File C:\Users\Vlad\AppData\Local\Temp\ VLAD-PC Vlad Infected Quarantine Clean security risk Quarantine Auto-Protect scan The file was quarantined successfully. 2/10/2008 4:02
Trojan Horse Quarantined 1 DWH8C7F.tmp File C:\Users\Vlad\AppData\Local\Temp\ VLAD-PC Vlad Infected Quarantine Clean security risk Quarantine Auto-Protect scan The file was quarantined successfully. 2/10/2008 4:02
Trojan Horse Quarantined 1 DWH780D.tmp File C:\Users\Vlad\AppData\Local\Temp\ VLAD-PC Vlad Infected Quarantine Clean security risk Quarantine Auto-Protect scan The file was quarantined successfully. 2/10/2008 4:02
Trojan Horse Quarantined 1 DWH639B.tmp File C:\Users\Vlad\AppData\Local\Temp\ VLAD-PC Vlad Infected Quarantine Clean security risk Quarantine Auto-Protect scan The file was quarantined successfully. 2/10/2008 4:02
Trojan Horse Quarantined 1 DWH4F48.tmp File C:\Users\Vlad\AppData\Local\Temp\ VLAD-PC Vlad Infected Quarantine Clean security risk Quarantine Auto-Protect scan The file was quarantined successfully. 2/10/2008 4:02
Trojan Horse Quarantined 1 DWH3AF4.tmp File C:\Users\Vlad\AppData\Local\Temp\ VLAD-PC Vlad Infected Quarantine Clean security risk Quarantine Auto-Protect scan The file was quarantined successfully. 2/10/2008 4:02
Trojan Horse Quarantined 1 DWH26B1.tmp File C:\Users\Vlad\AppData\Local\Temp\ VLAD-PC Vlad Infected Quarantine Clean security risk Quarantine Auto-Protect scan The file was quarantined successfully. 2/10/2008 4:02
Trojan Horse Quarantined 1 DWH1106.tmp File C:\Users\Vlad\AppData\Local\Temp\ VLAD-PC Vlad Infected Quarantine Clean security risk Quarantine Auto-Protect scan The file was quarantined successfully. 2/10/2008 4:02
Trojan Horse Quarantined 1 DWHFCD2.tmp File C:\Users\Vlad\AppData\Local\Temp\ VLAD-PC Vlad Infected Quarantine Clean security risk Quarantine Auto-Protect scan The file was quarantined successfully. 2/10/2008 4:02
Trojan Horse Quarantined 1 DWHE86F.tmp File C:\Users\Vlad\AppData\Local\Temp\ VLAD-PC Vlad Infected Quarantine Clean security risk Quarantine Auto-Protect scan The file was quarantined successfully. 2/10/2008 4:02
Trojan Horse Quarantined 1 DWHD47A.tmp File C:\Users\Vlad\AppData\Local\Temp\ VLAD-PC Vlad Infected Quarantine Clean security risk Quarantine Auto-Protect scan The file was quarantined successfully. 2/10/2008 4:02
Trojan Horse Quarantined 1 DWHC45D.tmp File C:\Users\Vlad\AppData\Local\Temp\ VLAD-PC Vlad Infected Quarantine Clean security risk Quarantine Auto-Protect scan The file was quarantined successfully. 2/10/2008 4:02
Trojan Horse Quarantined 1 DWHB00A.tmp File C:\Users\Vlad\AppData\Local\Temp\ VLAD-PC Vlad Infected Quarantine Clean security risk Quarantine Auto-Protect scan The file was quarantined successfully. 2/10/2008 4:02
Trojan Horse Quarantined 1 DWH9BA7.tmp File C:\Users\Vlad\AppData\Local\Temp\ VLAD-PC Vlad Infected Quarantine Clean security risk Quarantine Auto-Protect scan The file was quarantined successfully. 2/10/2008 4:02
Trojan Horse Quarantined 1 DWH8783.tmp File C:\Users\Vlad\AppData\Local\Temp\ VLAD-PC Vlad Infected Quarantine Clean security risk Quarantine Auto-Protect scan The file was quarantined successfully. 2/10/2008 4:02
Trojan Horse Quarantined 1 DWH7301.tmp File C:\Users\Vlad\AppData\Local\Temp\ VLAD-PC Vlad Infected Quarantine Clean security risk Quarantine Auto-Protect scan The file was quarantined successfully. 2/10/2008 4:02
Trojan Horse Quarantined 1 DWH5EDD.tmp File C:\Users\Vlad\AppData\Local\Temp\ VLAD-PC Vlad Infected Quarantine Clean security risk Quarantine Auto-Protect scan The file was quarantined successfully. 2/10/2008 4:02
Trojan Horse Quarantined 1 DWH4E72.tmp File C:\Users\Vlad\AppData\Local\Temp\ VLAD-PC Vlad Infected Quarantine Clean security risk Quarantine Auto-Protect scan The file was quarantined successfully. 2/10/2008 4:02
Trojan Horse Quarantined 1 DWH3A0F.tmp File C:\Users\Vlad\AppData\Local\Temp\ VLAD-PC Vlad Infected Quarantine Clean security risk Quarantine Auto-Protect scan The file was quarantined successfully. 2/10/2008 4:02
Trojan Horse Quarantined 1 DWH25DB.tmp File C:\Users\Vlad\AppData\Local\Temp\ VLAD-PC Vlad Infected Quarantine Clean security risk Quarantine Auto-Protect scan The file was quarantined successfully. 2/10/2008 4:02
Trojan Horse Quarantined 1 DWH1197.tmp File C:\Users\Vlad\AppData\Local\Temp\ VLAD-PC Vlad Infected Quarantine Clean security risk Quarantine Auto-Protect scan The file was quarantined successfully. 2/10/2008 4:02
Trojan Horse Quarantined 1 DWHFD15.tmp File C:\Users\Vlad\AppData\Local\Temp\ VLAD-PC Vlad Infected Quarantine Clean security risk Quarantine Auto-Protect scan The file was quarantined successfully. 2/10/2008 4:02
Trojan Horse Quarantined 1 DWHE893.tmp File C:\Users\Vlad\AppData\Local\Temp\ VLAD-PC Vlad Infected Quarantine Clean security risk Quarantine Auto-Protect scan The file was quarantined successfully. 2/10/2008 4:02
Trojan Horse Quarantined 1 DWHD421.tmp File C:\Users\Vlad\AppData\Local\Temp\ VLAD-PC Vlad Infected Quarantine Clean security risk Quarantine Auto-Protect scan The file was quarantined successfully. 2/10/2008 4:02
Trojan Horse Quarantined 1 DWHBF41.tmp File C:\Users\Vlad\AppData\Local\Temp\ VLAD-PC Vlad Infected Quarantine Clean security risk Quarantine Auto-Protect scan The file was quarantined successfully. 2/10/2008 4:02
Trojan Horse Quarantined 1 DWHAADF.tmp File C:\Users\Vlad\AppData\Local\Temp\ VLAD-PC Vlad Infected Quarantine Clean security risk Quarantine Auto-Protect scan The file was quarantined successfully. 2/10/2008 4:02
Trojan Horse Quarantined 1 DWH966C.tmp File C:\Users\Vlad\AppData\Local\Temp\ VLAD-PC Vlad Infected Quarantine Clean security risk Quarantine Auto-Protect scan The file was quarantined successfully. 2/10/2008 4:02
Trojan Horse Quarantined 1 DWH8209.tmp File C:\Users\Vlad\AppData\Local\Temp\ VLAD-PC Vlad Infected Quarantine Clean security risk Quarantine Auto-Protect scan The file was quarantined successfully. 2/10/2008 4:02
Trojan Horse Quarantined 1 DWH6D97.tmp File C:\Users\Vlad\AppData\Local\Temp\ VLAD-PC Vlad Infected Quarantine Clean security risk Quarantine Auto-Protect scan The file was quarantined successfully. 2/10/2008 4:02
Trojan Horse Quarantined 1 DWH5934.tmp File C:\Users\Vlad\AppData\Local\Temp\ VLAD-PC Vlad Infected Quarantine Clean security risk Quarantine Auto-Protect scan The file was quarantined successfully. 2/10/2008 4:02
Trojan Horse Quarantined 1 DWH44D2.tmp File C:\Users\Vlad\AppData\Local\Temp\ VLAD-PC Vlad Infected Quarantine Clean security risk Quarantine Auto-Protect scan The file was quarantined successfully. 2/10/2008 4:02
Trojan Horse Quarantined 1 DWH306F.tmp File C:\Users\Vlad\AppData\Local\Temp\ VLAD-PC Vlad Infected Quarantine Clean security risk Quarantine Auto-Protect scan The file was quarantined successfully. 2/10/2008 4:02
Trojan Horse Quarantined 1 DWH1BDD.tmp File C:\Users\Vlad\AppData\Local\Temp\ VLAD-PC Vlad Infected Quarantine Clean security risk Quarantine Auto-Protect scan The file was quarantined successfully. 2/10/2008 4:02
Trojan Horse Quarantined 1 DWH78A.tmp File C:\Users\Vlad\AppData\Local\Temp\ VLAD-PC Vlad Infected Quarantine Clean security risk Quarantine Auto-Protect scan The file was quarantined successfully. 2/10/2008 4:02
Trojan Horse Quarantined 1 DWHF347.tmp File C:\Users\Vlad\AppData\Local\Temp\ VLAD-PC Vlad Infected Quarantine Clean security risk Quarantine Auto-Protect scan The file was quarantined successfully. 2/10/2008 4:02
Trojan Horse Quarantined 1 DWHDEE4.tmp File C:\Users\Vlad\AppData\Local\Temp\ VLAD-PC Vlad Infected Quarantine Clean security risk Quarantine Auto-Protect scan The file was quarantined successfully. 2/10/2008 4:02
Trojan Horse Quarantined 1 DWHCAB0.tmp File C:\Users\Vlad\AppData\Local\Temp\ VLAD-PC Vlad Infected Quarantine Clean security risk Quarantine Auto-Protect scan The file was quarantined successfully. 2/10/2008 4:02
Trojan Horse Quarantined 1 DWHB62E.tmp File C:\Users\Vlad\AppData\Local\Temp\ VLAD-PC Vlad Infected Quarantine Clean security risk Quarantine Auto-Protect scan The file was quarantined successfully. 2/10/2008 4:02
Trojan Horse Quarantined 1 DWHA1CB.tmp File C:\Users\Vlad\AppData\Local\Temp\ VLAD-PC Vlad Infected Quarantine Clean security risk Quarantine Auto-Protect scan The file was quarantined successfully. 2/10/2008 4:02
Trojan Horse Quarantined 1 DWH8D97.tmp File C:\Users\Vlad\AppData\Local\Temp\ VLAD-PC Vlad Infected Quarantine Clean security risk Quarantine Auto-Protect scan The file was quarantined successfully. 2/10/2008 4:02
Trojan Horse Quarantined 1 DWH7935.tmp File C:\Users\Vlad\AppData\Local\Temp\ VLAD-PC Vlad Infected Quarantine Clean security risk Quarantine Auto-Protect scan The file was quarantined successfully. 2/10/2008 4:02
Trojan Horse Quarantined 1 DWH64D2.tmp File C:\Users\Vlad\AppData\Local\Temp\ VLAD-PC Vlad Infected Quarantine Clean security risk Quarantine Auto-Protect scan The file was quarantined successfully. 2/10/2008 4:02
Trojan Horse Quarantined 1 DWH509E.tmp File C:\Users\Vlad\AppData\Local\Temp\ VLAD-PC Vlad Infected Quarantine Clean security risk Quarantine Auto-Protect scan The file was quarantined successfully. 2/10/2008 4:02
Trojan Horse Quarantined 1 DWH3C6A.tmp File C:\Users\Vlad\AppData\Local\Temp\ VLAD-PC Vlad Infected Quarantine Clean security risk Quarantine Auto-Protect scan The file was quarantined successfully. 2/10/2008 4:02
Trojan Horse Quarantined 1 DWH27F8.tmp File C:\Users\Vlad\AppData\Local\Temp\ VLAD-PC Vlad Infected Quarantine Clean security risk Quarantine Auto-Protect scan The file was quarantined successfully. 2/10/2008 4:02
Trojan Horse Quarantined 1 DWH1385.tmp File C:\Users\Vlad\AppData\Local\Temp\ VLAD-PC Vlad Infected Quarantine Clean security risk Quarantine Auto-Protect scan The file was quarantined successfully. 2/10/2008 4:02
Trojan Horse Quarantined 1 DWHFF32.tmp File C:\Users\Vlad\AppData\Local\Temp\ VLAD-PC Vlad Infected Quarantine Clean security risk Quarantine Auto-Protect scan The file was quarantined successfully. 2/10/2008 4:02
Trojan Horse Quarantined 1 DWHEACF.tmp File C:\Users\Vlad\AppData\Local\Temp\ VLAD-PC Vlad Infected Quarantine Clean security risk Quarantine Auto-Protect scan The file was quarantined successfully. 2/10/2008 4:02
Trojan Horse Quarantined 1 DWHD67C.tmp File C:\Users\Vlad\AppData\Local\Temp\ VLAD-PC Vlad Infected Quarantine Clean security risk Quarantine Auto-Protect scan The file was quarantined successfully. 2/10/2008 4:01
Trojan Horse Quarantined 1 DWHC21A.tmp File C:\Users\Vlad\AppData\Local\Temp\ VLAD-PC Vlad Infected Quarantine Clean security risk Quarantine Auto-Protect scan The file was quarantined successfully. 2/10/2008 4:01
Trojan Horse Quarantined 1 DWHADC6.tmp File C:\Users\Vlad\AppData\Local\Temp\ VLAD-PC Vlad Infected Quarantine Clean security risk Quarantine Auto-Protect scan The file was quarantined successfully. 2/10/2008 4:01
Trojan Horse Quarantined 1 DWH9944.tmp File C:\Users\Vlad\AppData\Local\Temp\ VLAD-PC Vlad Infected Quarantine Clean security risk Quarantine Auto-Protect scan The file was quarantined successfully. 2/10/2008 4:01
Trojan Horse Quarantined 1 DWH8511.tmp File C:\Users\Vlad\AppData\Local\Temp\ VLAD-PC Vlad Infected Quarantine Clean security risk Quarantine Auto-Protect scan The file was quarantined successfully. 2/10/2008 4:01
Trojan Horse Quarantined 1 DWH70FC.tmp File C:\Users\Vlad\AppData\Local\Temp\ VLAD-PC Vlad Infected Quarantine Clean security risk Quarantine Auto-Protect scan The file was quarantined successfully. 2/10/2008 4:01
Trojan Horse Quarantined 1 DWH5CB8.tmp File C:\Users\Vlad\AppData\Local\Temp\ VLAD-PC Vlad Infected Quarantine Clean security risk Quarantine Auto-Protect scan The file was quarantined successfully. 2/10/2008 4:01
Trojan Horse Quarantined 1 DWH4894.tmp File C:\Users\Vlad\AppData\Local\Temp\ VLAD-PC Vlad Infected Quarantine Clean security risk Quarantine Auto-Protect scan The file was quarantined successfully. 2/10/2008 4:01
Trojan Horse Quarantined 1 DWH3451.tmp File C:\Users\Vlad\AppData\Local\Temp\ VLAD-PC Vlad Infected Quarantine Clean security risk Quarantine Auto-Protect scan The file was quarantined successfully. 2/10/2008 4:01
Trojan Horse Quarantined 1 DWH203C.tmp File C:\Users\Vlad\AppData\Local\Temp\ VLAD-PC Vlad Infected Quarantine Clean security risk Quarantine Auto-Protect scan The file was quarantined successfully. 2/10/2008 4:01
Trojan Horse Quarantined 1 DWHC27.tmp File C:\Users\Vlad\AppData\Local\Temp\ VLAD-PC Vlad Infected Quarantine Clean security risk Quarantine Auto-Protect scan The file was quarantined successfully. 2/10/2008 4:01
Trojan Horse Quarantined 1 DWHF7C5.tmp File C:\Users\Vlad\AppData\Local\Temp\ VLAD-PC Vlad Infected Quarantine Clean security risk Quarantine Auto-Protect scan The file was quarantined successfully. 2/10/2008 4:01
Trojan Horse Quarantined 1 DWHE3B0.tmp File C:\Users\Vlad\AppData\Local\Temp\ VLAD-PC Vlad Infected Quarantine Clean security risk Quarantine Auto-Protect scan The file was quarantined successfully. 2/10/2008 4:01
Trojan Horse Quarantined 1 DWHCF5D.tmp File C:\Users\Vlad\AppData\Local\Temp\ VLAD-PC Vlad Infected Quarantine Clean security risk Quarantine Auto-Protect scan The file was quarantined successfully. 2/10/2008 4:01
Trojan Horse Quarantined 1 DWHBB39.tmp File C:\Users\Vlad\AppData\Local\Temp\ VLAD-PC Vlad Infected Quarantine Clean security risk Quarantine Auto-Protect scan The file was quarantined successfully. 2/10/2008 4:01
Trojan Horse Quarantined 1 DWHA734.tmp File C:\Users\Vlad\AppData\Local\Temp\ VLAD-PC Vlad Infected Quarantine Clean security risk Quarantine Auto-Protect scan The file was quarantined successfully. 2/10/2008 4:01
Trojan Horse Quarantined 1 DWH931F.tmp File C:\Users\Vlad\AppData\Local\Temp\ VLAD-PC Vlad Infected Quarantine Clean security risk Quarantine Auto-Protect scan The file was quarantined successfully. 2/10/2008 4:01
Trojan Horse Quarantined 1 DWH7EDC.tmp File C:\Users\Vlad\AppData\Local\Temp\ VLAD-PC Vlad Infected Quarantine Clean security risk Quarantine Auto-Protect scan The file was quarantined successfully. 2/10/2008 4:01
Trojan Horse Quarantined 1 DWH6AA8.tmp File C:\Users\Vlad\AppData\Local\Temp\ VLAD-PC Vlad Infected Quarantine Clean security risk Quarantine Auto-Protect scan The file was quarantined successfully. 2/10/2008 4:01
Trojan Horse Quarantined 1 DWH5683.tmp File C:\Users\Vlad\AppData\Local\Temp\ VLAD-PC Vlad Infected Quarantine Clean security risk Quarantine Auto-Protect scan The file was quarantined successfully. 2/10/2008 4:01
Trojan Horse Quarantined 1 DWH41E2.tmp File C:\Users\Vlad\AppData\Local\Temp\ VLAD-PC Vlad Infected Quarantine Clean security risk Quarantine Auto-Protect scan The file was quarantined successfully. 2/10/2008 4:01
Trojan Horse Quarantined 1 DWH2DCE.tmp File C:\Users\Vlad\AppData\Local\Temp\ VLAD-PC Vlad Infected Quarantine Clean security risk Quarantine Auto-Protect scan The file was quarantined successfully. 2/10/2008 4:01
Trojan Horse Quarantined 1 DWH19D8.tmp File C:\Users\Vlad\AppData\Local\Temp\ VLAD-PC Vlad Infected Quarantine Clean security risk Quarantine Auto-Protect scan The file was quarantined successfully. 2/10/2008 4:01
Trojan Horse Quarantined 1 DWH595.tmp File C:\Users\Vlad\AppData\Local\Temp\ VLAD-PC Vlad Infected Quarantine Clean security risk Quarantine Auto-Protect scan The file was quarantined successfully. 2/10/2008 4:01
Trojan Horse Quarantined 1 DWHF151.tmp File C:\Users\Vlad\AppData\Local\Temp\ VLAD-PC Vlad Infected Quarantine Clean security risk Quarantine Auto-Protect scan The file was quarantined successfully. 2/10/2008 4:01
Trojan Horse Quarantined 1 DWHDD4C.tmp File C:\Users\Vlad\AppData\Local\Temp\ VLAD-PC Vlad Infected Quarantine Clean security risk Quarantine Auto-Protect scan The file was quarantined successfully. 2/10/2008 4:01
Trojan Horse Quarantined 1 DWHC918.tmp File C:\Users\Vlad\AppData\Local\Temp\ VLAD-PC Vlad Infected Quarantine Clean security risk Quarantine Auto-Protect scan The file was quarantined successfully. 2/10/2008 4:01
Trojan Horse Quarantined 1 DWHB4E4.tmp File C:\Users\Vlad\AppData\Local\Temp\ VLAD-PC Vlad Infected Quarantine Clean security risk Quarantine Auto-Protect scan The file was quarantined successfully. 2/10/2008 4:01
Trojan Horse Quarantined 1 DWHA0C0.tmp File C:\Users\Vlad\AppData\Local\Temp\ VLAD-PC Vlad Infected Quarantine Clean security risk Quarantine Auto-Protect scan The file was quarantined successfully. 2/10/2008 4:01
Trojan Horse Quarantined 1 DWH8CAC.tmp File C:\Users\Vlad\AppData\Local\Temp\ VLAD-PC Vlad Infected Quarantine Clean security risk Quarantine Auto-Protect scan The file was quarantined successfully. 2/10/2008 4:01
Trojan Horse Quarantined 1 DWH7878.tmp File C:\Users\Vlad\AppData\Local\Temp\ VLAD-PC Vlad Infected Quarantine Clean security risk Quarantine Auto-Protect scan The file was quarantined successfully. 2/10/2008 4:01
Trojan Horse Quarantined 1 DWH6482.tmp File C:\Users\Vlad\AppData\Local\Temp\ VLAD-PC Vlad Infected Quarantine Clean security risk Quarantine Auto-Protect scan The file was quarantined successfully. 2/10/2008 4:01
Trojan Horse Quarantined 1 DWH505E.tmp File C:\Users\Vlad\AppData\Local\Temp\ VLAD-PC Vlad Infected Quarantine Clean security risk Quarantine Auto-Protect scan The file was quarantined successfully. 2/10/2008 4:01
Trojan Horse Quarantined 1 DWH3C1B.tmp File C:\Users\Vlad\AppData\Local\Temp\ VLAD-PC Vlad Infected Quarantine Clean security risk Quarantine Auto-Protect scan The file was quarantined successfully. 2/10/2008 4:01
Trojan Horse Quarantined 1 DWH27E7.tmp File C:\Users\Vlad\AppData\Local\Temp\ VLAD-PC Vlad Infected Quarantine Clean security risk Quarantine Auto-Protect scan The file was quarantined successfully. 2/10/2008 4:01
Trojan Horse Quarantined 1 DWH13B3.tmp File C:\Users\Vlad\AppData\Local\Temp\ VLAD-PC Vlad Infected Quarantine Clean security risk Quarantine Auto-Protect scan The file was quarantined successfully. 2/10/2008 4:01
Trojan Horse Quarantined 1 DWHFF7F.tmp File C:\Users\Vlad\AppData\Local\Temp\ VLAD-PC Vlad Infected Quarantine Clean security risk Quarantine Auto-Protect scan The file was quarantined successfully. 2/10/2008 4:01
Trojan Horse Quarantined 1 DWHEB2C.tmp File C:\Users\Vlad\AppData\Local\Temp\ VLAD-PC Vlad Infected Quarantine Clean security risk Quarantine Auto-Protect scan The file was quarantined successfully. 2/10/2008 4:01
Trojan Horse Quarantined 1 DWHD727.tmp File C:\Users\Vlad\AppData\Local\Temp\ VLAD-PC Vlad Infected Quarantine Clean security risk Quarantine Auto-Protect scan The file was quarantined successfully. 2/10/2008 4:01
Trojan Horse Quarantined 1 DWHC2F3.tmp File C:\Users\Vlad\AppData\Local\Temp\ VLAD-PC Vlad Infected Quarantine Clean security risk Quarantine Auto-Protect scan The file was quarantined successfully. 2/10/2008 4:01
Trojan Horse Quarantined 1 DWHAECF.tmp File C:\Users\Vlad\AppData\Local\Temp\ VLAD-PC Vlad Infected Quarantine Clean security risk Quarantine Auto-Protect scan The file was quarantined successfully. 2/10/2008 4:01
Trojan Horse Quarantined 1 DWH9ABA.tmp File C:\Users\Vlad\AppData\Local\Temp\ VLAD-PC Vlad Infected Quarantine Clean security risk Quarantine Auto-Protect scan The file was quarantined successfully. 2/10/2008 4:01
Trojan Horse Quarantined 1 DWH8657.tmp File C:\Users\Vlad\AppData\Local\Temp\ VLAD-PC Vlad Infected Quarantine Clean security risk Quarantine Auto-Protect scan The file was quarantined successfully. 2/10/2008 4:01
Trojan Horse Quarantined 1 DWH7233.tmp File C:\Users\Vlad\AppData\Local\Temp\ VLAD-PC Vlad Infected Quarantine Clean security risk Quarantine Auto-Protect scan The file was quarantined successfully. 2/10/2008 4:01
Trojan Horse Quarantined 1 DWH5DFF.tmp File C:\Users\Vlad\AppData\Local\Temp\ VLAD-PC Vlad Infected Quarantine Clean security risk Quarantine Auto-Protect scan The file was quarantined successfully. 2/10/2008 4:01
Trojan Horse Quarantined 1 DWH49AC.tmp File C:\Users\Vlad\AppData\Local\Temp\ VLAD-PC Vlad Infected Quarantine Clean security risk Quarantine Auto-Protect scan The file was quarantined successfully. 2/10/2008 4:01
Trojan Horse Quarantined 1 DWH3588.tmp File C:\Users\Vlad\AppData\Local\Temp\ VLAD-PC Vlad Infected Quarantine Clean security risk Quarantine Auto-Protect scan The file was quarantined successfully. 2/10/2008 4:01
Trojan Horse Quarantined 1 DWH2154.tmp File C:\Users\Vlad\AppData\Local\Temp\ VLAD-PC Vlad Infected Quarantine Clean security risk Quarantine Auto-Protect scan The file was quarantined successfully. 2/10/2008 4:01
Trojan Horse Quarantined 1 DWHD01.tmp File C:\Users\Vlad\AppData\Local\Temp\ VLAD-PC Vlad Infected Quarantine Clean security risk Quarantine Auto-Protect scan The file was quarantined successfully. 2/10/2008 4:01
Trojan Horse Quarantined 1 DWHF8CD.tmp File C:\Users\Vlad\AppData\Local\Temp\ VLAD-PC Vlad Infected Quarantine Clean security risk Quarantine Auto-Protect scan The file was quarantined successfully. 2/10/2008 4:01
Trojan Horse Quarantined 1 DWHE47A.tmp File C:\Users\Vlad\AppData\Local\Temp\ VLAD-PC Vlad Infected Quarantine Clean security risk Quarantine Auto-Protect scan The file was quarantined successfully. 2/10/2008 4:01
Trojan Horse Quarantined 1 DWHD075.tmp File C:\Users\Vlad\AppData\Local\Temp\ VLAD-PC Vlad Infected Quarantine Clean security risk Quarantine Auto-Protect scan The file was quarantined successfully. 2/10/2008 4:01
Trojan Horse Quarantined 1 DWHBC70.tmp File C:\Users\Vlad\AppData\Local\Temp\ VLAD-PC Vlad Infected Quarantine Clean security risk Quarantine Auto-Protect scan The file was quarantined successfully. 2/10/2008 4:01
Trojan Horse Quarantined 1 DWHA82C.tmp File C:\Users\Vlad\AppData\Local\Temp\ VLAD-PC Vlad Infected Quarantine Clean security risk Quarantine Auto-Protect scan The file was quarantined successfully. 2/10/2008 4:01
Trojan Horse Quarantined 1 DWH9418.tmp File C:\Users\Vlad\AppData\Local\Temp\ VLAD-PC Vlad Infected Quarantine Clean security risk Quarantine Auto-Protect scan The file was quarantined successfully. 2/10/2008 4:01
Trojan Horse Quarantined 1 DWH7FE4.tmp File C:\Users\Vlad\AppData\Local\Temp\ VLAD-PC Vlad Infected Quarantine Clean security risk Quarantine Auto-Protect scan The file was quarantined successfully. 2/10/2008 4:01
Trojan Horse Quarantined 1 DWH6B81.tmp File C:\Users\Vlad\AppData\Local\Temp\ VLAD-PC Vlad Infected Quarantine Clean security risk Quarantine Auto-Protect scan The file was quarantined successfully. 2/10/2008 4:01
Trojan Horse Quarantined 1 DWH573E.tmp File C:\Users\Vlad\AppData\Local\Temp\ VLAD-PC Vlad Infected Quarantine Clean security risk Quarantine Auto-Protect scan The file was quarantined successfully. 2/10/2008 4:01
Trojan Horse Quarantined 1 DWH42FA.tmp File C:\Users\Vlad\AppData\Local\Temp\ VLAD-PC Vlad Infected Quarantine Clean security risk Quarantine Auto-Protect scan The file was quarantined successfully. 2/10/2008 4:01
Trojan Horse Quarantined 1 DWH2EE5.tmp File C:\Users\Vlad\AppData\Local\Temp\ VLAD-PC Vlad Infected Quarantine Clean security risk Quarantine Auto-Protect scan The file was quarantined successfully. 2/10/2008 4:01
Trojan Horse Quarantined 1 DWH1AE0.tmp File C:\Users\Vlad\AppData\Local\Temp\ VLAD-PC Vlad Infected Quarantine Clean security risk Quarantine Auto-Protect scan The file was quarantined successfully. 2/10/2008 4:01
Trojan Horse Quarantined 1 DWH6DB.tmp File C:\Users\Vlad\AppData\Local\Temp\ VLAD-PC Vlad Infected Quarantine Clean security risk Quarantine Auto-Protect scan The file was quarantined successfully. 2/10/2008 4:01
Trojan Horse Quarantined 1 DWHF2A8.tmp File C:\Users\Vlad\AppData\Local\Temp\ VLAD-PC Vlad Infected Quarantine Clean security risk Quarantine Auto-Protect scan The file was quarantined successfully. 2/10/2008 4:01
Trojan Horse Quarantined 1 DWHDE93.tmp File C:\Users\Vlad\AppData\Local\Temp\ VLAD-PC Vlad Infected Quarantine Clean security risk Quarantine Auto-Protect scan The file was quarantined successfully. 2/10/2008 4:01
Trojan Horse Quarantined 1 DWHCA6F.tmp File C:\Users\Vlad\AppData\Local\Temp\ VLAD-PC Vlad Infected Quarantine Clean security risk Quarantine Auto-Protect scan The file was quarantined successfully. 2/10/2008 4:01
Trojan Horse Quarantined 1 DWHF09.tmp File C:\Users\Vlad\AppData\Local\Temp\ VLAD-PC Vlad Infected Quarantine Clean security risk Quarantine Auto-Protect scan The file was quarantined successfully. 2/10/2008 4:01
Trojan Horse Quarantined 1 DWH3F56.tmp File C:\Users\Vlad\AppData\Local\Temp\ VLAD-PC Vlad Infected Quarantine Clean security risk Quarantine Auto-Protect scan The file was quarantined successfully. 2/10/2008 4:01
Trojan Horse Quarantined 2 DWH67DD.tmp File C:\Users\Vlad\AppData\Local\Temp\ VLAD-PC Vlad Infected Quarantine Clean security risk Quarantine Auto-Protect scan The file was quarantined successfully. 2/10/2008 4:01
Trojan Horse Quarantined 2 DWHE08.tmp File C:\Users\Vlad\AppData\Local\Temp\ VLAD-PC SYSTEM Infected Quarantine Clean security risk Quarantine Auto-Protect scan The file was quarantined successfully. 2/10/2008 2:49
Downloader.Lop Cleaned by deletion 2 Eachgram.exe File D:\WINDOWS\system32\config\systemprofile\Application Data\Thatfourdownload\ VLAD-PC Vlad Infected D:\WINDOWS\system32\config\systemprofile\Application Data\Thatfourdownload\ Clean security risk Quarantine Auto-Protect scan 2/9/2008 11:39
Backdoor.Bifrose Cleaned by deletion 2 sysinfo.exe File D:\WINDOWS\system32\ VLAD-PC Vlad Infected D:\WINDOWS\system32\ Clean security risk Quarantine Auto-Protect scan 2/9/2008 11:38
Infostealer Cleaned by deletion 2 neu2 File D:\WINDOWS\system32\ VLAD-PC Vlad Infected D:\WINDOWS\system32\ Clean security risk Quarantine Auto-Protect scan 2/9/2008 11:38
Adware.TrustInBar Partial 1 mscoriezb.dll Adware D:\WINDOWS\system32\ VLAD-PC Vlad Infected D:\WINDOWS\system32\ Quarantine Leave alone (log only) Auto-Protect scan Quarantine was partially successful. 2/9/2008 11:37
Backdoor.Ciadoor Cleaned by deletion 2 neu File D:\WINDOWS\system32\ VLAD-PC Vlad Infected D:\WINDOWS\system32\ Clean security risk Quarantine Auto-Protect scan 2/9/2008 11:35
Dialer.DialPlatform Quarantined 2 maxd641.exe~ Dialers D:\WINDOWS\system32\ VLAD-PC Vlad Infected Quarantine Quarantine Leave alone (log only) Auto-Protect scan The file was quarantined successfully. 2/9/2008 11:35
Trojan Horse Quarantined 2 msasvc.exe~ File D:\WINDOWS\system32\ VLAD-PC Vlad Infected Quarantine Clean security risk Quarantine Auto-Protect scan The file was quarantined successfully. 2/9/2008 11:31
SpySheriff Reboot Required - Quarantined 371 autosys.exe~ Security Risk (On) D:\WINDOWS\system32\ VLAD-PC Vlad Infected Quarantine Reboot Required - Quarantine Reboot Required - Leave alone (log only) Auto-Protect scan The file was quarantined successfully. 2/9/2008 11:30
Adware.TrustInBar Partial 1 adsndsa.dll Adware D:\WINDOWS\system32\ VLAD-PC Vlad Infected D:\WINDOWS\system32\ Quarantine Leave alone (log only) Auto-Protect scan Quarantine was partially successful. 2/9/2008 11:29
Backdoor.Rustock.B Cleaned by deletion 2 system32:huy32.sys File D:\WINDOWS\ VLAD-PC Vlad Infected D:\WINDOWS\ Clean security risk Quarantine Auto-Protect scan 2/9/2008 11:27
Backdoor.Bifrose Cleaned by deletion 2 Tse.exe File D:\WINDOWS\inf\ VLAD-PC Vlad Infected D:\WINDOWS\inf\ Clean security risk Quarantine Auto-Protect scan 2/9/2008 11:23
Adware.TrustInBar Partial 1 inetloader.dll Adware D:\WINDOWS\ VLAD-PC Vlad Infected D:\WINDOWS\ Quarantine Leave alone (log only) Auto-Protect scan Quarantine was partially successful. 2/9/2008 11:14
Adware.TrustInBar Partial 4 trustincontext.dll Adware D:\Program Files\TrustIn Contextual\ VLAD-PC Vlad Infected D:\Program Files\TrustIn Contextual\ Quarantine Leave alone (log only) Auto-Protect scan Quarantine was partially successful. 2/9/2008 11:10
Adware.Savenow Quarantined 5 ACM.dll Adware D:\Program Files\Save\ VLAD-PC Vlad Infected Quarantine Quarantine Leave alone (log only) Auto-Protect scan The file was quarantined successfully. 2/9/2008 11:08
NetPumper Quarantined 9 NetPumperIEProxy.exe Security Risk (On) D:\Program Files\NetPumper\ VLAD-PC Vlad Infected Quarantine Quarantine Leave alone (log only) Auto-Protect scan The file was quarantined successfully. 2/9/2008 11:06
Adware.MWSearch Quarantined 4 M9PLUGIN.DLL Adware D:\Program Files\MyGlobalSearch\bar\1.bin\ VLAD-PC Vlad Infected Quarantine Quarantine Leave alone (log only) Auto-Protect scan The file was quarantined successfully. 2/9/2008 11:06
Downloader.Lop Cleaned by deletion 2 minime.exe File D:\Program Files\NetPumper\ZM\ VLAD-PC Vlad Infected D:\Program Files\NetPumper\ZM\ Clean security risk Quarantine Auto-Protect scan 2/9/2008 11:05
Adware.MWSearch Quarantined 2 NPMyGlSh.dll Adware D:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\plugins\ VLAD-PC Vlad Infected Quarantine Quarantine Leave alone (log only) Auto-Protect scan The file was quarantined successfully. 2/9/2008 11:05
Infostealer Cleaned by deletion 2 GTA-SA-GarageEdit-v1.0.exe File D:\Program Files\Games\GTA San Andreas\Tools\ VLAD-PC Vlad Infected D:\Program Files\Games\GTA San Andreas\Tools\ Clean security risk Quarantine Auto-Protect scan 2/9/2008 10:25
Adware.MaxSearch Reboot Required - Quarantined 18 services.dll Adware D:\Program Files\Common Files\{00000000-08A3-C\-1201-050726060000}\ VLAD-PC Vlad Infected Quarantine Reboot Required - Quarantine Reboot Required - Leave alone (log only) Auto-Protect scan The file was quarantined successfully. 2/9/2008 10:16
Downloader Cleaned by deletion 2 Update.exe File D:\Program Files\Common Files\{00000000-08A3-C\-1201-050726060000}\ VLAD-PC Vlad Infected D:\Program Files\Common Files\{00000000-08A3-C\-1201-050726060000}\ Clean security risk Quarantine Auto-Protect scan 2/9/2008 10:15
Trojan Horse Quarantined 2 Keygen.exe File D:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Photoshop CS3\ VLAD-PC Vlad Infected Quarantine Clean security risk Quarantine Auto-Protect scan The file was quarantined successfully. 2/9/2008 9:58
Trojan Horse Quarantined 2 $1ABB2925.t$m File C:\Users\Vlad\AppData\Local\Temp\ VLAD-PC Vlad Infected Quarantine Clean security risk Quarantine Auto-Protect scan The file was quarantined successfully. 2/9/2008 9:44
Backdoor.Ciadoor Cleaned by deletion 2 $12BF531D.t$m File C:\Users\Vlad\AppData\Local\Temp\ VLAD-PC Vlad Infected C:\Users\Vlad\AppData\Local\Temp\ Clean security risk Quarantine Auto-Protect scan 2/9/2008 9:36
Downloader.Lop Cleaned by deletion 2 REGSCHINEQ.exe File D:\Documents and Settings\Vladislav\Application Data\Thatfourdownload\ VLAD-PC Vlad Infected D:\Documents and Settings\Vladislav\Application Data\Thatfourdownload\ Clean security risk Quarantine Auto-Protect scan 2/9/2008 9:31
Downloader.Lop Cleaned by deletion 2 lborrkru.exe File D:\Documents and Settings\Vladislav\Application Data\Thatfourdownload\ VLAD-PC Vlad Infected D:\Documents and Settings\Vladislav\Application Data\Thatfourdownload\ Clean security risk Quarantine Auto-Protect scan 2/9/2008 9:31
Downloader.Lop Cleaned by deletion 2 Eachgram.exe File D:\Documents and Settings\Vladislav\Application Data\Thatfourdownload\ VLAD-PC Vlad Infected D:\Documents and Settings\Vladislav\Application Data\Thatfourdownload\ Clean security risk Quarantine Auto-Protect scan 2/9/2008 9:30
Downloader.Lop Cleaned by deletion 2 bqvywklo.exe File D:\Documents and Settings\Vladislav\Application Data\Thatfourdownload\ VLAD-PC Vlad Infected D:\Documents and Settings\Vladislav\Application Data\Thatfourdownload\ Clean security risk Quarantine Auto-Protect scan 2/9/2008 9:30
Adware.Lop Reboot Required - Cleaned by deletion 13 STORE FRAG.exe Adware D:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\RdrLoudFragMfcd\ VLAD-PC Vlad Infected D:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\RdrLoudFragMfcd\ Reboot Required - Quarantine Reboot Required - Leave alone (log only) Auto-Protect scan 2/9/2008 9:28
Downloader.Lop Cleaned by deletion 2 STORE FRAG.exe File D:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\RdrLoudFragMfcd\ VLAD-PC Vlad Infected D:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\RdrLoudFragMfcd\ Clean security risk Quarantine Auto-Protect scan 2/9/2008 9:28
Downloader.Lop Reboot Required - Cleaned by deletion 3 else grey.exe File D:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\RdrLoudFragMfcd\ VLAD-PC Vlad Infected D:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\RdrLoudFragMfcd\ Reboot Required - Clean security risk Reboot Required - Quarantine Auto-Protect scan 2/9/2008 9:27
Trojan Horse Quarantined 1 DWHA42D.tmp File C:\Users\Vlad\AppData\Local\Temp\ VLAD-PC Vlad Infected Quarantine Clean security risk Quarantine Auto-Protect scan The file was quarantined successfully. 2/9/2008 3:42
Trojan Horse Quarantined 1 DWH8FBA.tmp File C:\Users\Vlad\AppData\Local\Temp\ VLAD-PC Vlad Infected Quarantine Clean security risk Quarantine Auto-Protect scan The file was quarantined successfully. 2/9/2008 3:42
Trojan Horse Quarantined 1 DWH7BB5.tmp File C:\Users\Vlad\AppData\Local\Temp\ VLAD-PC Vlad Infected Quarantine Clean security risk Quarantine Auto-Protect scan The file was quarantined successfully. 2/9/2008 3:42
Trojan Horse Quarantined 1 DWH67C0.tmp File C:\Users\Vlad\AppData\Local\Temp\ VLAD-PC Vlad Infected Quarantine Clean security risk Quarantine Auto-Protect scan The file was quarantined successfully. 2/9/2008 3:42
Trojan Horse Quarantined 1 DWH53BB.tmp File C:\Users\Vlad\AppData\Local\Temp\ VLAD-PC Vlad Infected Quarantine Clean security risk Quarantine Auto-Protect scan The file was quarantined successfully. 2/9/2008 3:42
Trojan Horse Quarantined 1 DWH3FD5.tmp File C:\Users\Vlad\AppData\Local\Temp\ VLAD-PC Vlad Infected Quarantine Clean security risk Quarantine Auto-Protect scan The file was quarantined successfully. 2/9/2008 3:42
Trojan Horse Quarantined 1 DWH2BC1.tmp File C:\Users\Vlad\AppData\Local\Temp\ VLAD-PC Vlad Infected Quarantine Clean security risk Quarantine Auto-Protect scan The file was quarantined successfully. 2/9/2008 3:42
Trojan Horse Quarantined 1 DWH17FA.tmp File C:\Users\Vlad\AppData\Local\Temp\ VLAD-PC Vlad Infected Quarantine Clean security risk Quarantine Auto-Protect scan The file was quarantined successfully. 2/9/2008 3:42
Trojan Horse Quarantined 1 DWH3B7.tmp File C:\Users\Vlad\AppData\Local\Temp\ VLAD-PC Vlad Infected Quarantine Clean security risk Quarantine Auto-Protect scan The file was quarantined successfully. 2/9/2008 3:42
Trojan Horse Quarantined 1 DWHEFC1.tmp File C:\Users\Vlad\AppData\Local\Temp\ VLAD-PC Vlad Infected Quarantine Clean security risk Quarantine Auto-Protect scan The file was quarantined successfully. 2/9/2008 3:42
Trojan Horse Quarantined 1 DWHDBAD.tmp File C:\Users\Vlad\AppData\Local\Temp\ VLAD-PC Vlad Infected Quarantine Clean security risk Quarantine Auto-Protect scan The file was quarantined successfully. 2/9/2008 3:42
Trojan Horse Quarantined 1 DWHC779.tmp File C:\Users\Vlad\AppData\Local\Temp\ VLAD-PC Vlad Infected Quarantine Clean security risk Quarantine Auto-Protect scan The file was quarantined successfully. 2/9/2008 3:42
Trojan Horse Quarantined 1 DWHB374.tmp File C:\Users\Vlad\AppData\Local\Temp\ VLAD-PC Vlad Infected Quarantine Clean security risk Quarantine Auto-Protect scan The file was quarantined successfully. 2/9/2008 3:42
Trojan Horse Quarantined 1 DWH9F6F.tmp File C:\Users\Vlad\AppData\Local\Temp\ VLAD-PC Vlad Infected Quarantine Clean security risk Quarantine Auto-Protect scan The file was quarantined successfully. 2/9/2008 3:42
Trojan Horse Quarantined 1 DWH8ADD.tmp File C:\Users\Vlad\AppData\Local\Temp\ VLAD-PC Vlad Infected Quarantine Clean security risk Quarantine Auto-Protect scan The file was quarantined successfully. 2/9/2008 3:42
Trojan Horse Quarantined 1 DWH76B9.tmp File C:\Users\Vlad\AppData\Local\Temp\ VLAD-PC Vlad Infected Quarantine Clean security risk Quarantine Auto-Protect scan The file was quarantined successfully. 2/9/2008 3:42
Trojan Horse Quarantined 1 DWH62B4.tmp File C:\Users\Vlad\AppData\Local\Temp\ VLAD-PC Vlad Infected Quarantine Clean security risk Quarantine Auto-Protect scan The file was quarantined successfully. 2/9/2008 3:42
Trojan Horse Quarantined 1 DWH4E90.tmp File C:\Users\Vlad\AppData\Local\Temp\ VLAD-PC Vlad Infected Quarantine Clean security risk Quarantine Auto-Protect scan The file was quarantined successfully. 2/9/2008 3:42
Trojan Horse Quarantined 1 DWH3A4C.tmp File C:\Users\Vlad\AppData\Local\Temp\ VLAD-PC Vlad Infected Quarantine Clean security risk Quarantine Auto-Protect scan The file was quarantined successfully. 2/9/2008 3:42
Trojan Horse Quarantined 1 DWH2647.tmp File C:\Users\Vlad\AppData\Local\Temp\ VLAD-PC Vlad Infected Quarantine Clean security risk Quarantine Auto-Protect scan The file was quarantined successfully. 2/9/2008 3:42
Trojan Horse Quarantined 1 DWH1252.tmp File C:\Users\Vlad\AppData\Local\Temp\ VLAD-PC Vlad Infected Quarantine Clean security risk Quarantine Auto-Protect scan The file was quarantined successfully. 2/9/2008 3:42
Trojan Horse Quarantined 1 DWHFE4D.tmp File C:\Users\Vlad\AppData\Local\Temp\ VLAD-PC Vlad Infected Quarantine Clean security risk Quarantine Auto-Protect scan The file was quarantined successfully. 2/9/2008 3:42
Trojan Horse Quarantined 1 DWHEA09.tmp File C:\Users\Vlad\AppData\Local\Temp\ VLAD-PC Vlad Infected Quarantine Clean security risk Quarantine Auto-Protect scan The file was quarantined successfully. 2/9/2008 3:42
Trojan Horse Quarantined 1 DWHD5E5.tmp File C:\Users\Vlad\AppData\Local\Temp\ VLAD-PC Vlad Infected Quarantine Clean security risk Quarantine Auto-Protect scan The file was quarantined successfully. 2/9/2008 3:42
Trojan Horse Quarantined 1 DWHC1D0.tmp File C:\Users\Vlad\AppData\Local\Temp\ VLAD-PC Vlad Infected Quarantine Clean security risk Quarantine Auto-Protect scan The file was quarantined successfully. 2/9/2008 3:42
Trojan Horse Quarantined 1 DWHAD9D.tmp File C:\Users\Vlad\AppData\Local\Temp\ VLAD-PC Vlad Infected Quarantine Clean security risk Quarantine Auto-Protect scan The file was quarantined successfully. 2/9/2008 3:42
Trojan Horse Quarantined 1 DWH9959.tmp File C:\Users\Vlad\AppData\Local\Temp\ VLAD-PC Vlad Infected Quarantine Clean security risk Quarantine Auto-Protect scan The file was quarantined successfully. 2/9/2008 3:42
Trojan Horse Quarantined 1 DWH8516.tmp File C:\Users\Vlad\AppData\Local\Temp\ VLAD-PC Vlad Infected Quarantine Clean security risk Quarantine Auto-Protect scan The file was quarantined successfully. 2/9/2008 3:42
Trojan Horse Quarantined 1 DWH70D2.tmp File C:\Users\Vlad\AppData\Local\Temp\ VLAD-PC Vlad Infected Quarantine Clean security risk Quarantine Auto-Protect scan The file was quarantined successfully. 2/9/2008 3:42
Trojan Horse Quarantined 1 DWH5C7F.tmp File C:\Users\Vlad\AppData\Local\Temp\ VLAD-PC Vlad Infected Quarantine Clean security risk Quarantine Auto-Protect scan The file was quarantined successfully. 2/9/2008 3:42
Trojan Horse Quarantined 1 DWH483B.tmp File C:\Users\Vlad\AppData\Local\Temp\ VLAD-PC Vlad Infected Quarantine Clean security risk Quarantine Auto-Protect scan The file was quarantined successfully. 2/9/2008 3:42
Trojan Horse Quarantined 1 DWH3427.tmp File C:\Users\Vlad\AppData\Local\Temp\ VLAD-PC Vlad Infected Quarantine Clean security risk Quarantine Auto-Protect scan The file was quarantined successfully. 2/9/2008 3:42
Trojan Horse Quarantined 1 DWH2012.tmp File C:\Users\Vlad\AppData\Local\Temp\ VLAD-PC Vlad Infected Quarantine Clean security risk Quarantine Auto-Protect scan The file was quarantined successfully. 2/9/2008 3:42
Trojan Horse Quarantined 1 DWHBFE.tmp File C:\Users\Vlad\AppData\Local\Temp\ VLAD-PC Vlad Infected Quarantine Clean security risk Quarantine Auto-Protect scan The file was quarantined successfully. 2/9/2008 3:42
Trojan Horse Quarantined 1 DWHF7D9.tmp File C:\Users\Vlad\AppData\Local\Temp\ VLAD-PC Vlad Infected Quarantine Clean security risk Quarantine Auto-Protect scan The file was quarantined successfully. 2/9/2008 3:42
Trojan Horse Quarantined 1 DWHE3C5.tmp File C:\Users\Vlad\AppData\Local\Temp\ VLAD-PC Vlad Infected Quarantine Clean security risk Quarantine Auto-Protect scan The file was quarantined successfully. 2/9/2008 3:42
Trojan Horse Quarantined 1 DWHCFA0.tmp File C:\Users\Vlad\AppData\Local\Temp\ VLAD-PC Vlad Infected Quarantine Clean security risk Quarantine Auto-Protect scan The file was quarantined successfully. 2/9/2008 3:42
Trojan Horse Quarantined 1 DWHBB7C.tmp File C:\Users\Vlad\AppData\Local\Temp\ VLAD-PC Vlad Infected Quarantine Clean security risk Quarantine Auto-Protect scan The file was quarantined successfully. 2/9/2008 3:42
Trojan Horse Quarantined 1 DWHA6DB.tmp File C:\Users\Vlad\AppData\Local\Temp\ VLAD-PC Vlad Infected Quarantine Clean security risk Quarantine Auto-Protect scan The file was quarantined successfully. 2/9/2008 3:42
Trojan Horse Quarantined 1 DWH9288.tmp File C:\Users\Vlad\AppData\Local\Temp\ VLAD-PC Vlad Infected Quarantine Clean security risk Quarantine Auto-Protect scan The file was quarantined successfully. 2/9/2008 3:42
Trojan Horse Quarantined 1 DWH7E25.tmp File C:\Users\Vlad\AppData\Local\Temp\ VLAD-PC Vlad Infected Quarantine Clean security risk Quarantine Auto-Protect scan The file was quarantined successfully. 2/9/2008 3:42
Trojan Horse Quarantined 1 DWH69E2.tmp File C:\Users\Vlad\AppData\Local\Temp\ VLAD-PC Vlad Infected Quarantine Clean security risk Quarantine Auto-Protect scan The file was quarantined successfully. 2/9/2008 3:42
Trojan Horse Quarantined 1 DWH5560.tmp File C:\Users\Vlad\AppData\Local\Temp\ VLAD-PC Vlad Infected Quarantine Clean security risk Quarantine Auto-Protect scan The file was quarantined successfully. 2/9/2008 3:42
Trojan Horse Quarantined 1 DWH410C.tmp File C:\Users\Vlad\AppData\Local\Temp\ VLAD-PC Vlad Infected Quarantine Clean security risk Quarantine Auto-Protect scan The file was quarantined successfully. 2/9/2008 3:42
Trojan Horse Quarantined 1 DWH2CB9.tmp File C:\Users\Vlad\AppData\Local\Temp\ VLAD-PC Vlad Infected Quarantine Clean security risk Quarantine Auto-Protect scan The file was quarantined successfully. 2/9/2008 3:42
Trojan Horse Quarantined 1 DWH1895.tmp File C:\Users\Vlad\AppData\Local\Temp\ VLAD-PC Vlad Infected Quarantine Clean security risk Quarantine Auto-Protect scan The file was quarantined successfully. 2/9/2008 3:42
Trojan Horse Quarantined 1 DWH403.tmp File C:\Users\Vlad\AppData\Local\Temp\ VLAD-PC Vlad Infected Quarantine Clean security risk Quarantine Auto-Protect scan The file was quarantined successfully. 2/9/2008 3:42
Trojan Horse Quarantined 1 DWHEFB0.tmp File C:\Users\Vlad\AppData\Local\Temp\ VLAD-PC Vlad Infected Quarantine Clean security risk Quarantine Auto-Protect scan The file was quarantined successfully. 2/9/2008 3:42
Trojan Horse Quarantined 1 DWHDB5D.tmp File C:\Users\Vlad\AppData\Local\Temp\ VLAD-PC Vlad Infected Quarantine Clean security risk Quarantine Auto-Protect scan The file was quarantined successfully. 2/9/2008 3:42
Trojan Horse Quarantined 1 DWHC6DB.tmp File C:\Users\Vlad\AppData\Local\Temp\ VLAD-PC Vlad Infected Quarantine Clean security risk Quarantine Auto-Protect scan The file was quarantined successfully. 2/9/2008 3:42
Trojan Horse Quarantined 1 DWHB288.tmp File C:\Users\Vlad\AppData\Local\Temp\ VLAD-PC Vlad Infected Quarantine Clean security risk Quarantine Auto-Protect scan The file was quarantined successfully. 2/9/2008 3:42
Trojan Horse Quarantined 1 DWH9E06.tmp File C:\Users\Vlad\AppData\Local\Temp\ VLAD-PC Vlad Infected Quarantine Clean security risk Quarantine Auto-Protect scan The file was quarantined successfully. 2/9/2008 3:42
Trojan Horse Quarantined 1 DWH89F1.tmp File C:\Users\Vlad\AppData\Local\Temp\ VLAD-PC Vlad Infected Quarantine Clean security risk Quarantine Auto-Protect scan The file was quarantined successfully. 2/9/2008 3:42
Trojan Horse Quarantined 1 DWH75DD.tmp File C:\Users\Vlad\AppData\Local\Temp\ VLAD-PC Vlad Infected Quarantine Clean security risk Quarantine Auto-Protect scan The file was quarantined successfully. 2/9/2008 3:42
Trojan Horse Quarantined 1 DWH61A9.tmp File C:\Users\Vlad\AppData\Local\Temp\ VLAD-PC Vlad Infected Quarantine Clean security risk Quarantine Auto-Protect scan The file was quarantined successfully. 2/9/2008 3:42
Trojan Horse Quarantined 1 DWH4D94.tmp File C:\Users\Vlad\AppData\Local\Temp\ VLAD-PC Vlad Infected Quarantine Clean security risk Quarantine Auto-Protect scan The file was quarantined successfully. 2/9/2008 3:42
Trojan Horse Quarantined 1 DWH3D1A.tmp File C:\Users\Vlad\AppData\Local\Temp\ VLAD-PC Vlad Infected Quarantine Clean security risk Quarantine Auto-Protect scan The file was quarantined successfully. 2/9/2008 3:42
Trojan Horse Quarantined 1 DWH2905.tmp File C:\Users\Vlad\AppData\Local\Temp\ VLAD-PC Vlad Infected Quarantine Clean security risk Quarantine Auto-Protect scan The file was quarantined successfully. 2/9/2008 3:42
Trojan Horse Quarantined 1 DWH14A2.tmp File C:\Users\Vlad\AppData\Local\Temp\ VLAD-PC Vlad Infected Quarantine Clean security risk Quarantine Auto-Protect scan The file was quarantined successfully. 2/9/2008 3:42
Trojan Horse Quarantined 1 DWH8E.tmp File C:\Users\Vlad\AppData\Local\Temp\ VLAD-PC Vlad Infected Quarantine Clean security risk Quarantine Auto-Protect scan The file was quarantined successfully. 2/9/2008 3:42
Trojan Horse Quarantined 1 DWHEC1B.tmp File C:\Users\Vlad\AppData\Local\Temp\ VLAD-PC Vlad Infected Quarantine Clean security risk Quarantine Auto-Protect scan The file was quarantined successfully. 2/9/2008 3:42
Trojan Horse Quarantined 1 DWHD7C8.tmp File C:\Users\Vlad\AppData\Local\Temp\ VLAD-PC Vlad Infected Quarantine Clean security risk Quarantine Auto-Protect scan The file was quarantined successfully. 2/9/2008 3:42
Trojan Horse Quarantined 1 DWHC2B9.tmp File C:\Users\Vlad\AppData\Local\Temp\ VLAD-PC Vlad Infected Quarantine Clean security risk Quarantine Auto-Protect scan The file was quarantined successfully. 2/9/2008 3:42
Trojan Horse Quarantined 1 DWHAE66.tmp File C:\Users\Vlad\AppData\Local\Temp\ VLAD-PC Vlad Infected Quarantine Clean security risk Quarantine Auto-Protect scan The file was quarantined successfully. 2/9/2008 3:42
Trojan Horse Quarantined 1 DWH9A23.tmp File C:\Users\Vlad\AppData\Local\Temp\ VLAD-PC Vlad Infected Quarantine Clean security risk Quarantine Auto-Protect scan The file was quarantined successfully. 2/9/2008 3:42
Trojan Horse Quarantined 1 DWH862D.tmp File C:\Users\Vlad\AppData\Local\Temp\ VLAD-PC Vlad Infected Quarantine Clean security risk Quarantine Auto-Protect scan The file was quarantined successfully. 2/9/2008 3:42
Trojan Horse Quarantined 1 DWH7267.tmp File C:\Users\Vlad\AppData\Local\Temp\ VLAD-PC Vlad Infected Quarantine Clean security risk Quarantine Auto-Protect scan The file was quarantined successfully. 2/9/2008 3:42
Trojan Horse Quarantined 1 DWH5E23.tmp File C:\Users\Vlad\AppData\Local\Temp\ VLAD-PC Vlad Infected Quarantine Clean security risk Quarantine Auto-Protect scan The file was quarantined successfully. 2/9/2008 3:42
Trojan Horse Quarantined 1 DWH49E0.tmp File C:\Users\Vlad\AppData\Local\Temp\ VLAD-PC Vlad Infected Quarantine Clean security risk Quarantine Auto-Protect scan The file was quarantined successfully. 2/9/2008 3:42
Trojan Horse Quarantined 1 DWH35CB.tmp File C:\Users\Vlad\AppData\Local\Temp\ VLAD-PC Vlad Infected Quarantine Clean security risk Quarantine Auto-Protect scan The file was quarantined successfully. 2/9/2008 3:42
Trojan Horse Quarantined 1 DWH21B7.tmp File C:\Users\Vlad\AppData\Local\Temp\ VLAD-PC Vlad Infected Quarantine Clean security risk Quarantine Auto-Protect scan The file was quarantined successfully. 2/9/2008 3:42
Trojan Horse Quarantined 1 DWHD92.tmp File C:\Users\Vlad\AppData\Local\Temp\ VLAD-PC Vlad Infected Quarantine Clean security risk Quarantine Auto-Protect scan The file was quarantined successfully. 2/9/2008 3:42
Trojan Horse Quarantined 1 DWHF97E.tmp File C:\Users\Vlad\AppData\Local\Temp\ VLAD-PC Vlad Infected Quarantine Clean security risk Quarantine Auto-Protect scan The file was quarantined successfully. 2/9/2008 3:42
Trojan Horse Quarantined 1 DWHE52B.tmp File C:\Users\Vlad\AppData\Local\Temp\ VLAD-PC Vlad Infected Quarantine Clean security risk Quarantine Auto-Protect scan The file was quarantined successfully. 2/9/2008 3:42
Trojan Horse Quarantined 1 DWHD0C8.tmp File C:\Users\Vlad\AppData\Local\Temp\ VLAD-PC Vlad Infected Quarantine Clean security risk Quarantine Auto-Protect scan The file was quarantined successfully. 2/9/2008 3:42
Trojan Horse Quarantined 1 DWHBC65.tmp File C:\Users\Vlad\AppData\Local\Temp\ VLAD-PC Vlad Infected Quarantine Clean security risk Quarantine Auto-Protect scan The file was quarantined successfully. 2/9/2008 3:42
Trojan Horse Quarantined 1 DWHA7F3.tmp File C:\Users\Vlad\AppData\Local\Temp\ VLAD-PC Vlad Infected Quarantine Clean security risk Quarantine Auto-Protect scan The file was quarantined successfully. 2/9/2008 3:42
Trojan Horse Quarantined 1 DWH93FD.tmp File C:\Users\Vlad\AppData\Local\Temp\ VLAD-PC Vlad Infected Quarantine Clean security risk Quarantine Auto-Protect scan The file was quarantined successfully. 2/9/2008 3:42
Trojan Horse Quarantined 1 DWH7FD9.tmp File C:\Users\Vlad\AppData\Local\Temp\ VLAD-PC Vlad Infected Quarantine Clean security risk Quarantine Auto-Protect scan The file was quarantined successfully. 2/9/2008 3:42
Trojan Horse Quarantined 1 DWH6B96.tmp File C:\Users\Vlad\AppData\Local\Temp\ VLAD-PC Vlad Infected Quarantine Clean security risk Quarantine Auto-Protect scan The file was quarantined successfully. 2/9/2008 3:42
Trojan Horse Quarantined 1 DWH5781.tmp File C:\Users\Vlad\AppData\Local\Temp\ VLAD-PC Vlad Infected Quarantine Clean security risk Quarantine Auto-Protect scan The file was quarantined successfully. 2/9/2008 3:42
Trojan Horse Quarantined 1 DWH42EF.tmp File C:\Users\Vlad\AppData\Local\Temp\ VLAD-PC Vlad Infected Quarantine Clean security risk Quarantine Auto-Protect scan The file was quarantined successfully. 2/9/2008 3:42
Trojan Horse Quarantined 1 DWH2EDB.tmp File C:\Users\Vlad\AppData\Local\Temp\ VLAD-PC Vlad Infected Quarantine Clean security risk Quarantine Auto-Protect scan The file was quarantined successfully. 2/9/2008 3:42
Trojan Horse Quarantined 1 DWH1AC6.tmp File C:\Users\Vlad\AppData\Local\Temp\ VLAD-PC Vlad Infected Quarantine Clean security risk Quarantine Auto-Protect scan The file was quarantined successfully. 2/9/2008 3:42
Trojan Horse Quarantined 1 DWH6B2.tmp File C:\Users\Vlad\AppData\Local\Temp\ VLAD-PC Vlad Infected Quarantine Clean security risk Quarantine Auto-Protect scan The file was quarantined successfully. 2/9/2008 3:42
Trojan Horse Quarantined 1 DWHF29D.tmp File C:\Users\Vlad\AppData\Local\Temp\ VLAD-PC Vlad Infected Quarantine Clean security risk Quarantine Auto-Protect scan The file was quarantined successfully. 2/9/2008 3:42
Trojan Horse Quarantined 1 DWHDE88.tmp File C:\Users\Vlad\AppData\Local\Temp\ VLAD-PC Vlad Infected Quarantine Clean security risk Quarantine Auto-Protect scan The file was quarantined successfully. 2/9/2008 3:42
Trojan Horse Quarantined 1 DWHCA64.tmp File C:\Users\Vlad\AppData\Local\Temp\ VLAD-PC Vlad Infected Quarantine Clean security risk Quarantine Auto-Protect scan The file was quarantined successfully. 2/9/2008 3:42
Trojan Horse Quarantined 1 DWHB64F.tmp File C:\Users\Vlad\AppData\Local\Temp\ VLAD-PC Vlad Infected Quarantine Clean security risk Quarantine Auto-Protect scan The file was quarantined successfully. 2/9/2008 3:42
Trojan Horse Quarantined 1 DWHA5F4.tmp File C:\Users\Vlad\AppData\Local\Temp\ VLAD-PC Vlad Infected Quarantine Clean security risk Quarantine Auto-Protect scan The file was quarantined successfully. 2/9/2008 3:42
Trojan Horse Quarantined 1 DWH9191.tmp File C:\Users\Vlad\AppData\Local\Temp\ VLAD-PC Vlad Infected Quarantine Clean security risk Quarantine Auto-Protect scan The file was quarantined successfully. 2/9/2008 3:42
Trojan Horse Quarantined 1 DWH7D5D.tmp File C:\Users\Vlad\AppData\Local\Temp\ VLAD-PC Vlad Infected Quarantine Clean security risk Quarantine Auto-Protect scan The file was quarantined successfully. 2/9/2008 3:42
Trojan Horse Quarantined 1 DWH691A.tmp File C:\Users\Vlad\AppData\Local\Temp\ VLAD-PC Vlad Infected Quarantine Clean security risk Quarantine Auto-Protect scan The file was quarantined successfully. 2/9/2008 3:42
Trojan Horse Quarantined 1 DWH54C7.tmp File C:\Users\Vlad\AppData\Local\Temp\ VLAD-PC Vlad Infected Quarantine Clean security risk Quarantine Auto-Protect scan The file was quarantined successfully. 2/9/2008 3:42
Trojan Horse Quarantined 1 DWH4045.tmp File C:\Users\Vlad\AppData\Local\Temp\ VLAD-PC Vlad Infected Quarantine Clean security risk Quarantine Auto-Protect scan The file was quarantined successfully. 2/9/2008 3:42
Trojan Horse Quarantined 1 DWH2C01.tmp File C:\Users\Vlad\AppData\Local\Temp\ VLAD-PC Vlad Infected Quarantine Clean security risk Quarantine Auto-Protect scan The file was quarantined successfully. 2/9/2008 3:42
Trojan Horse Quarantined 1 DWH17DD.tmp File C:\Users\Vlad\AppData\Local\Temp\ VLAD-PC Vlad Infected Quarantine Clean security risk Quarantine Auto-Protect scan The file was quarantined successfully. 2/9/2008 3:42
Trojan Horse Quarantined 1 DWH38A.tmp File C:\Users\Vlad\AppData\Local\Temp\ VLAD-PC Vlad Infected Quarantine Clean security risk Quarantine Auto-Protect scan The file was quarantined successfully. 2/9/2008 3:42
Trojan Horse Quarantined 1 DWHEF27.tmp File C:\Users\Vlad\AppData\Local\Temp\ VLAD-PC Vlad Infected Quarantine Clean security risk Quarantine Auto-Protect scan The file was quarantined successfully. 2/9/2008 3:42
Trojan Horse Quarantined 1 DWHDAA5.tmp File C:\Users\Vlad\AppData\Local\Temp\ VLAD-PC Vlad Infected Quarantine Clean security risk Quarantine Auto-Protect scan The file was quarantined successfully. 2/9/2008 3:42
Trojan Horse Quarantined 1 DWHC671.tmp File C:\Users\Vlad\AppData\Local\Temp\ VLAD-PC Vlad Infected Quarantine Clean security risk Quarantine Auto-Protect scan The file was quarantined successfully. 2/9/2008 3:42
Trojan Horse Quarantined 1 DWHB24D.tmp File C:\Users\Vlad\AppData\Local\Temp\ VLAD-PC Vlad Infected Quarantine Clean security risk Quarantine Auto-Protect scan The file was quarantined successfully. 2/9/2008 3:42
Trojan Horse Quarantined 1 DWH9E38.tmp File C:\Users\Vlad\AppData\Local\Temp\ VLAD-PC Vlad Infected Quarantine Clean security risk Quarantine Auto-Protect scan The file was quarantined successfully. 2/9/2008 3:42
Trojan Horse Quarantined 1 DWH61EB.tmp File C:\Users\Vlad\AppData\Local\Temp\ VLAD-PC Vlad Infected Quarantine Clean security risk Quarantine Auto-Protect scan The file was quarantined successfully. 2/9/2008 3:42
Trojan Horse Quarantined 1 DWH4DA7.tmp File C:\Users\Vlad\AppData\Local\Temp\ VLAD-PC Vlad Infected Quarantine Clean security risk Quarantine Auto-Protect scan The file was quarantined successfully. 2/9/2008 3:42
Trojan Horse Quarantined 1 DWH3925.tmp File C:\Users\Vlad\AppData\Local\Temp\ VLAD-PC Vlad Infected Quarantine Clean security risk Quarantine Auto-Protect scan The file was quarantined successfully. 2/9/2008 3:42
Trojan Horse Quarantined 1 DWH24D2.tmp File C:\Users\Vlad\AppData\Local\Temp\ VLAD-PC Vlad Infected Quarantine Clean security risk Quarantine Auto-Protect scan The file was quarantined successfully. 2/9/2008 3:42
Trojan Horse Quarantined 1 DWH107F.tmp File C:\Users\Vlad\AppData\Local\Temp\ VLAD-PC Vlad Infected Quarantine Clean security risk Quarantine Auto-Protect scan The file was quarantined successfully. 2/9/2008 3:42
Trojan Horse Quarantined 1 DWHFC6A.tmp File C:\Users\Vlad\AppData\Local\Temp\ VLAD-PC Vlad Infected Quarantine Clean security risk Quarantine Auto-Protect scan The file was quarantined successfully. 2/9/2008 3:42
Trojan Horse Quarantined 1 DWHE827.tmp File C:\Users\Vlad\AppData\Local\Temp\ VLAD-PC Vlad Infected Quarantine Clean security risk Quarantine Auto-Protect scan The file was quarantined successfully. 2/9/2008 3:42
Trojan Horse Quarantined 1 DWHD3F3.tmp File C:\Users\Vlad\AppData\Local\Temp\ VLAD-PC Vlad Infected Quarantine Clean security risk Quarantine Auto-Protect scan The file was quarantined successfully. 2/9/2008 3:42
Trojan Horse Quarantined 1 DWHBFCF.tmp File C:\Users\Vlad\AppData\Local\Temp\ VLAD-PC Vlad Infected Quarantine Clean security risk Quarantine Auto-Protect scan The file was quarantined successfully. 2/9/2008 3:42
Trojan Horse Quarantined 1 DWHAB8B.tmp File C:\Users\Vlad\AppData\Local\Temp\ VLAD-PC Vlad Infected Quarantine Clean security risk Quarantine Auto-Protect scan The file was quarantined successfully. 2/9/2008 3:42
Trojan Horse Quarantined 1 DWH9738.tmp File C:\Users\Vlad\AppData\Local\Temp\ VLAD-PC Vlad Infected Quarantine Clean security risk Quarantine Auto-Protect scan The file was quarantined successfully. 2/9/2008 3:42
Trojan Horse Quarantined 1 DWH8314.tmp File C:\Users\Vlad\AppData\Local\Temp\ VLAD-PC Vlad Infected Quarantine Clean security risk Quarantine Auto-Protect scan The file was quarantined successfully. 2/9/2008 3:42
Trojan Horse Quarantined 1 DWH6EC1.tmp File C:\Users\Vlad\AppData\Local\Temp\ VLAD-PC Vlad Infected Quarantine Clean security risk Quarantine Auto-Protect scan The file was quarantined successfully. 2/9/2008 3:42
Trojan Horse Quarantined 1 DWH5A6E.tmp File C:\Users\Vlad\AppData\Local\Temp\ VLAD-PC Vlad Infected Quarantine Clean security risk Quarantine Auto-Protect scan The file was quarantined successfully. 2/9/2008 3:42
Trojan Horse Quarantined 1 DWH4659.tmp File C:\Users\Vlad\AppData\Local\Temp\ VLAD-PC Vlad Infected Quarantine Clean security risk Quarantine Auto-Protect scan The file was quarantined successfully. 2/9/2008 3:42
Trojan Horse Quarantined 1 DWH3244.tmp File C:\Users\Vlad\AppData\Local\Temp\ VLAD-PC Vlad Infected Quarantine Clean security risk Quarantine Auto-Protect scan The file was quarantined successfully. 2/9/2008 3:42
Trojan Horse Quarantined 1 DWH1E30.tmp File C:\Users\Vlad\AppData\Local\Temp\ VLAD-PC Vlad Infected Quarantine Clean security risk Quarantine Auto-Protect scan The file was quarantined successfully. 2/9/2008 3:42
Trojan Horse Quarantined 1 DWHA0C.tmp File C:\Users\Vlad\AppData\Local\Temp\ VLAD-PC Vlad Infected Quarantine Clean security risk Quarantine Auto-Protect scan The file was quarantined successfully. 2/9/2008 3:42
Trojan Horse Quarantined 1 DWHF5F7.tmp File C:\Users\Vlad\AppData\Local\Temp\ VLAD-PC Vlad Infected Quarantine Clean security risk Quarantine Auto-Protect scan The file was quarantined successfully. 2/9/2008 3:42
Trojan Horse Quarantined 1 DWHE1E2.tmp File C:\Users\Vlad\AppData\Local\Temp\ VLAD-PC Vlad Infected Quarantine Clean security risk Quarantine Auto-Protect scan The file was quarantined successfully. 2/9/2008 3:42
Trojan Horse Quarantined 1 DWHCDCE.tmp File C:\Users\Vlad\AppData\Local\Temp\ VLAD-PC Vlad Infected Quarantine Clean security risk Quarantine Auto-Protect scan The file was quarantined successfully. 2/9/2008 3:42
Trojan Horse Quarantined 1 DWHB9A9.tmp File C:\Users\Vlad\AppData\Local\Temp\ VLAD-PC Vlad Infected Quarantine Clean security risk Quarantine Auto-Protect scan The file was quarantined successfully. 2/9/2008 3:42
Trojan Horse Quarantined 1 DWHA576.tmp File C:\Users\Vlad\AppData\Local\Temp\ VLAD-PC Vlad Infected Quarantine Clean security risk Quarantine Auto-Protect scan The file was quarantined successfully. 2/9/2008 3:42
Trojan Horse Quarantined 1 DWH9151.tmp File C:\Users\Vlad\AppData\Local\Temp\ VLAD-PC Vlad Infected Quarantine Clean security risk Quarantine Auto-Protect scan The file was quarantined successfully. 2/9/2008 3:42
Trojan Horse Quarantined 1 DWH7D3D.tmp File C:\Users\Vlad\AppData\Local\Temp\ VLAD-PC Vlad Infected Quarantine Clean security risk Quarantine Auto-Protect scan The file was quarantined successfully. 2/9/2008 3:42
Trojan Horse Quarantined 1 DWH6928.tmp File C:\Users\Vlad\AppData\Local\Temp\ VLAD-PC Vlad Infected Quarantine Clean security risk Quarantine Auto-Protect scan The file was quarantined successfully. 2/9/2008 3:42
Trojan Horse Quarantined 1 DWH5504.tmp File C:\Users\Vlad\AppData\Local\Temp\ VLAD-PC Vlad Infected Quarantine Clean security risk Quarantine Auto-Protect scan The file was quarantined successfully. 2/9/2008 3:42
Trojan Horse Quarantined 1 DWH40E0.tmp File C:\Users\Vlad\AppData\Local\Temp\ VLAD-PC Vlad Infected Quarantine Clean security risk Quarantine Auto-Protect scan The file was quarantined successfully. 2/9/2008 3:42
Trojan Horse Quarantined 1 DWH2CCB.tmp File C:\Users\Vlad\AppData\Local\Temp\ VLAD-PC Vlad Infected Quarantine Clean security risk Quarantine Auto-Protect scan The file was quarantined successfully. 2/9/2008 3:42
Trojan Horse Quarantined 1 DWH1887.tmp File C:\Users\Vlad\AppData\Local\Temp\ VLAD-PC Vlad Infected Quarantine Clean security risk Quarantine Auto-Protect scan The file was quarantined successfully. 2/9/2008 3:42
Trojan Horse Quarantined 1 DWH434.tmp File C:\Users\Vlad\AppData\Local\Temp\ VLAD-PC Vlad Infected Quarantine Clean security risk Quarantine Auto-Protect scan The file was quarantined successfully. 2/9/2008 3:42
Trojan Horse Quarantined 1 DWHEFD2.tmp File C:\Users\Vlad\AppData\Local\Temp\ VLAD-PC Vlad Infected Quarantine Clean security risk Quarantine Auto-Protect scan The file was quarantined successfully. 2/9/2008 3:42
Trojan Horse Quarantined 1 DWHDB8E.tmp File C:\Users\Vlad\AppData\Local\Temp\ VLAD-PC Vlad Infected Quarantine Clean security risk Quarantine Auto-Protect scan The file was quarantined successfully. 2/9/2008 3:42
Trojan Horse Quarantined 1 DWHC74B.tmp File C:\Users\Vlad\AppData\Local\Temp\ VLAD-PC Vlad Infected Quarantine Clean security risk Quarantine Auto-Protect scan The file was quarantined successfully. 2/9/2008 3:42
Trojan Horse Quarantined 1 DWHB2F7.tmp File C:\Users\Vlad\AppData\Local\Temp\ VLAD-PC Vlad Infected Quarantine Clean security risk Quarantine Auto-Protect scan The file was quarantined successfully. 2/9/2008 3:42
Trojan Horse Quarantined 1 DWH9EB4.tmp File C:\Users\Vlad\AppData\Local\Temp\ VLAD-PC Vlad Infected Quarantine Clean security risk Quarantine Auto-Protect scan The file was quarantined successfully. 2/9/2008 3:42
Trojan Horse Quarantined 1 DWH8A70.tmp File C:\Users\Vlad\AppData\Local\Temp\ VLAD-PC Vlad Infected Quarantine Clean security risk Quarantine Auto-Protect scan The file was quarantined successfully. 2/9/2008 3:42
Trojan Horse Quarantined 1 DWH761D.tmp File C:\Users\Vlad\AppData\Local\Temp\ VLAD-PC Vlad Infected Quarantine Clean security risk Quarantine Auto-Protect scan The file was quarantined successfully. 2/9/2008 3:42
Trojan Horse Quarantined 1 DWH61DA.tmp File C:\Users\Vlad\AppData\Local\Temp\ VLAD-PC Vlad Infected Quarantine Clean security risk Quarantine Auto-Protect scan The file was quarantined successfully. 2/9/2008 3:42
Trojan Horse Quarantined 1 DWH4DA6.tmp File C:\Users\Vlad\AppData\Local\Temp\ VLAD-PC Vlad Infected Quarantine Clean security risk Quarantine Auto-Protect scan The file was quarantined successfully. 2/9/2008 3:42
Trojan Horse Quarantined 1 DWH3943.tmp File C:\Users\Vlad\AppData\Local\Temp\ VLAD-PC Vlad Infected Quarantine Clean security risk Quarantine Auto-Protect scan The file was quarantined successfully. 2/9/2008 3:42
Trojan Horse Quarantined 1 DWH252F.tmp File C:\Users\Vlad\AppData\Local\Temp\ VLAD-PC Vlad Infected Quarantine Clean security risk Quarantine Auto-Protect scan The file was quarantined successfully. 2/9/2008 3:42
Trojan Horse Quarantined 1 DWH10EB.tmp File C:\Users\Vlad\AppData\Local\Temp\ VLAD-PC Vlad Infected Quarantine Clean security risk Quarantine Auto-Protect scan The file was quarantined successfully. 2/9/2008 3:42
Trojan Horse Quarantined 1 DWHFCD6.tmp File C:\Users\Vlad\AppData\Local\Temp\ VLAD-PC Vlad Infected Quarantine Clean security risk Quarantine Auto-Protect scan The file was quarantined successfully. 2/9/2008 3:42
Trojan Horse Quarantined 1 DWHE893.tmp File C:\Users\Vlad\AppData\Local\Temp\ VLAD-PC Vlad Infected Quarantine Clean security risk Quarantine Auto-Protect scan The file was quarantined successfully. 2/9/2008 3:42
Trojan Horse Quarantined 1 DWHD440.tmp File C:\Users\Vlad\AppData\Local\Temp\ VLAD-PC Vlad Infected Quarantine Clean security risk Quarantine Auto-Protect scan The file was quarantined successfully. 2/9/2008 3:42
Trojan Horse Quarantined 1 DWHBFFC.tmp File C:\Users\Vlad\AppData\Local\Temp\ VLAD-PC Vlad Infected Quarantine Clean security risk Quarantine Auto-Protect scan The file was quarantined successfully. 2/9/2008 3:42
Trojan Horse Quarantined 1 DWHABD8.tmp File C:\Users\Vlad\AppData\Local\Temp\ VLAD-PC Vlad Infected Quarantine Clean security risk Quarantine Auto-Protect scan The file was quarantined successfully. 2/9/2008 3:42
Trojan Horse Quarantined 1 DWH9775.tmp File C:\Users\Vlad\AppData\Local\Temp\ VLAD-PC Vlad Infected Quarantine Clean security risk Quarantine Auto-Protect scan The file was quarantined successfully. 2/9/2008 3:42
Trojan Horse Quarantined 1 DWH8370.tmp File C:\Users\Vlad\AppData\Local\Temp\ VLAD-PC Vlad Infected Quarantine Clean security risk Quarantine Auto-Protect scan The file was quarantined successfully. 2/9/2008 3:42
Trojan Horse Quarantined 1 DWH6F4C.tmp File C:\Users\Vlad\AppData\Local\Temp\ VLAD-PC Vlad Infected Quarantine Clean security risk Quarantine Auto-Protect scan The file was quarantined successfully. 2/9/2008 3:42
Trojan Horse Quarantined 1 DWH5B28.tmp File C:\Users\Vlad\AppData\Local\Temp\ VLAD-PC Vlad Infected Quarantine Clean security risk Quarantine Auto-Protect scan The file was quarantined successfully. 2/9/2008 3:42
Trojan Horse Quarantined 1 DWH4713.tmp File C:\Users\Vlad\AppData\Local\Temp\ VLAD-PC Vlad Infected Quarantine Clean security risk Quarantine Auto-Protect scan The file was quarantined successfully. 2/9/2008 3:42
Trojan Horse Quarantined 1 DWH32EF.tmp File C:\Users\Vlad\AppData\Local\Temp\ VLAD-PC Vlad Infected Quarantine Clean security risk Quarantine Auto-Protect scan The file was quarantined successfully. 2/9/2008 3:42
Trojan Horse Quarantined 1 DWH1EDA.tmp File C:\Users\Vlad\AppData\Local\Temp\ VLAD-PC Vlad Infected Quarantine Clean security risk Quarantine Auto-Protect scan The file was quarantined successfully. 2/9/2008 3:42
Trojan Horse Quarantined 1 DWHAE5.tmp File C:\Users\Vlad\AppData\Local\Temp\ VLAD-PC Vlad Infected Quarantine Clean security risk Quarantine Auto-Protect scan The file was quarantined successfully. 2/9/2008 3:42
Trojan Horse Quarantined 1 DWHF6D0.tmp File C:\Users\Vlad\AppData\Local\Temp\ VLAD-PC Vlad Infected Quarantine Clean security risk Quarantine Auto-Protect scan The file was quarantined successfully. 2/9/2008 3:42
Trojan Horse Quarantined 1 DWHE26E.tmp File C:\Users\Vlad\AppData\Local\Temp\ VLAD-PC Vlad Infected Quarantine Clean security risk Quarantine Auto-Protect scan The file was quarantined successfully. 2/9/2008 3:42
Trojan Horse Quarantined 1 DWHCE49.tmp File C:\Users\Vlad\AppData\Local\Temp\ VLAD-PC Vlad Infected Quarantine Clean security risk Quarantine Auto-Protect scan The file was quarantined successfully. 2/9/2008 3:42
Trojan Horse Quarantined 1 DWHBA44.tmp File C:\Users\Vlad\AppData\Local\Temp\ VLAD-PC Vlad Infected Quarantine Clean security risk Quarantine Auto-Protect scan The file was quarantined successfully. 2/9/2008 3:42
Trojan Horse Quarantined 1 DWHA601.tmp File C:\Users\Vlad\AppData\Local\Temp\ VLAD-PC Vlad Infected Quarantine Clean security risk Quarantine Auto-Protect scan The file was quarantined successfully. 2/9/2008 3:42
Trojan Horse Quarantined 1 DWH91EC.tmp File C:\Users\Vlad\AppData\Local\Temp\ VLAD-PC Vlad Infected Quarantine Clean security risk Quarantine Auto-Protect scan The file was quarantined successfully. 2/9/2008 3:42
Trojan Horse Quarantined 1 DWH7DD8.tmp File C:\Users\Vlad\AppData\Local\Temp\ VLAD-PC Vlad Infected Quarantine Clean security risk Quarantine Auto-Protect scan The file was quarantined successfully. 2/9/2008 3:42
Trojan Horse Quarantined 1 DWH69C3.tmp File C:\Users\Vlad\AppData\Local\Temp\ VLAD-PC Vlad Infected Quarantine Clean security risk Quarantine Auto-Protect scan The file was quarantined successfully. 2/9/2008 3:42
Trojan Horse Quarantined 1 DWH559F.tmp File C:\Users\Vlad\AppData\Local\Temp\ VLAD-PC Vlad Infected Quarantine Clean security risk Quarantine Auto-Protect scan The file was quarantined successfully. 2/9/2008 3:42
Trojan Horse Quarantined 1 DWH418A.tmp File C:\Users\Vlad\AppData\Local\Temp\ VLAD-PC Vlad Infected Quarantine Clean security risk Quarantine Auto-Protect scan The file was quarantined successfully. 2/9/2008 3:42
Trojan Horse Quarantined 1 DWH2D95.tmp File C:\Users\Vlad\AppData\Local\Temp\ VLAD-PC Vlad Infected Quarantine Clean security risk Quarantine Auto-Protect scan The file was quarantined successfully. 2/9/2008 3:42
Trojan Horse Quarantined 1 DWH1942.tmp File C:\Users\Vlad\AppData\Local\Temp\ VLAD-PC Vlad Infected Quarantine Clean security risk Quarantine Auto-Protect scan The file was quarantined successfully. 2/9/2008 3:42
Trojan Horse Quarantined 1 DWH52D.tmp File C:\Users\Vlad\AppData\Local\Temp\ VLAD-PC Vlad Infected Quarantine Clean security risk Quarantine Auto-Protect scan The file was quarantined successfully. 2/9/2008 3:42
Trojan Horse Quarantined 1 DWHF0CA.tmp File C:\Users\Vlad\AppData\Local\Temp\ VLAD-PC Vlad Infected Quarantine Clean security risk Quarantine Auto-Protect scan The file was quarantined successfully. 2/9/2008 3:42
Trojan Horse Quarantined 1 DWHDC87.tmp File C:\Users\Vlad\AppData\Local\Temp\ VLAD-PC Vlad Infected Quarantine Clean security risk Quarantine Auto-Protect scan The file was quarantined successfully. 2/9/2008 3:42
Trojan Horse Quarantined 1 DWHC824.tmp File C:\Users\Vlad\AppData\Local\Temp\ VLAD-PC Vlad Infected Quarantine Clean security risk Quarantine Auto-Protect scan The file was quarantined successfully. 2/9/2008 3:42
Trojan Horse Quarantined 1 DWHB400.tmp File C:\Users\Vlad\AppData\Local\Temp\ VLAD-PC Vlad Infected Quarantine Clean security risk Quarantine Auto-Protect scan The file was quarantined successfully. 2/9/2008 3:42
Trojan Horse Quarantined 1 DWH9F8D.tmp File C:\Users\Vlad\AppData\Local\Temp\ VLAD-PC Vlad Infected Quarantine Clean security risk Quarantine Auto-Protect scan The file was quarantined successfully. 2/9/2008 3:42
Trojan Horse Quarantined 1 DWH8B4A.tmp File C:\Users\Vlad\AppData\Local\Temp\ VLAD-PC Vlad Infected Quarantine Clean security risk Quarantine Auto-Protect scan The file was quarantined successfully. 2/9/2008 3:42
Trojan Horse Quarantined 1 DWH7735.tmp File C:\Users\Vlad\AppData\Local\Temp\ VLAD-PC Vlad Infected Quarantine Clean security risk Quarantine Auto-Protect scan The file was quarantined successfully. 2/9/2008 3:42
Trojan Horse Quarantined 1 DWH6301.tmp File C:\Users\Vlad\AppData\Local\Temp\ VLAD-PC Vlad Infected Quarantine Clean security risk Quarantine Auto-Protect scan The file was quarantined successfully. 2/9/2008 3:42
Trojan Horse Quarantined 1 DWH4EAE.tmp File C:\Users\Vlad\AppData\Local\Temp\ VLAD-PC Vlad Infected Quarantine Clean security risk Quarantine Auto-Protect scan The file was quarantined successfully. 2/9/2008 3:42
Trojan Horse Quarantined 1 DWH3A7A.tmp File C:\Users\Vlad\AppData\Local\Temp\ VLAD-PC Vlad Infected Quarantine Clean security risk Quarantine Auto-Protect scan The file was quarantined successfully. 2/9/2008 3:42
Trojan Horse Quarantined 1 DWH2656.tmp File C:\Users\Vlad\AppData\Local\Temp\ VLAD-PC Vlad Infected Quarantine Clean security risk Quarantine Auto-Protect scan The file was quarantined successfully. 2/9/2008 3:42
Trojan Horse Quarantined 1 DWH1213.tmp File C:\Users\Vlad\AppData\Local\Temp\ VLAD-PC Vlad Infected Quarantine Clean security risk Quarantine Auto-Protect scan The file was quarantined successfully. 2/9/2008 3:42
Trojan Horse Quarantined 1 DWHFDEE.tmp File C:\Users\Vlad\AppData\Local\Temp\ VLAD-PC Vlad Infected Quarantine Clean security risk Quarantine Auto-Protect scan The file was quarantined successfully. 2/9/2008 3:42
Trojan Horse Quarantined 1 DWHE9DA.tmp File C:\Users\Vlad\AppData\Local\Temp\ VLAD-PC Vlad Infected Quarantine Clean security risk Quarantine Auto-Protect scan The file was quarantined successfully. 2/9/2008 3:42
Trojan Horse Quarantined 1 DWHD5C5.tmp File C:\Users\Vlad\AppData\Local\Temp\ VLAD-PC Vlad Infected Quarantine Clean security risk Quarantine Auto-Protect scan The file was quarantined successfully. 2/9/2008 3:42
Trojan Horse Quarantined 1 DWHC1A1.tmp File C:\Users\Vlad\AppData\Local\Temp\ VLAD-PC Vlad Infected Quarantine Clean security risk Quarantine Auto-Protect scan The file was quarantined successfully. 2/9/2008 3:42
Trojan Horse Quarantined 1 DWHAD8C.tmp File C:\Users\Vlad\AppData\Local\Temp\ VLAD-PC Vlad Infected Quarantine Clean security risk Quarantine Auto-Protect scan The file was quarantined successfully. 2/9/2008 3:42
Trojan Horse Quarantined 1 DWH9978.tmp File C:\Users\Vlad\AppData\Local\Temp\ VLAD-PC Vlad Infected Quarantine Clean security risk Quarantine Auto-Protect scan The file was quarantined successfully. 2/9/2008 3:42
Trojan Horse Quarantined 1 DWH8563.tmp File C:\Users\Vlad\AppData\Local\Temp\ VLAD-PC Vlad Infected Quarantine Clean security risk Quarantine Auto-Protect scan The file was quarantined successfully. 2/9/2008 3:42
Trojan Horse Quarantined 1 DWH713F.tmp File C:\Users\Vlad\AppData\Local\Temp\ VLAD-PC Vlad Infected Quarantine Clean security risk Quarantine Auto-Protect scan The file was quarantined successfully. 2/9/2008 3:42
Trojan Horse Quarantined 1 DWH5D2A.tmp File C:\Users\Vlad\AppData\Local\Temp\ VLAD-PC Vlad Infected Quarantine Clean security risk Quarantine Auto-Protect scan The file was quarantined successfully. 2/9/2008 3:42
Trojan Horse Quarantined 1 DWH48C7.tmp File C:\Users\Vlad\AppData\Local\Temp\ VLAD-PC Vlad Infected Quarantine Clean security risk Quarantine Auto-Protect scan The file was quarantined successfully. 2/9/2008 3:42
Trojan Horse Quarantined 1 DWH34B3.tmp File C:\Users\Vlad\AppData\Local\Temp\ VLAD-PC Vlad Infected Quarantine Clean security risk Quarantine Auto-Protect scan The file was quarantined successfully. 2/9/2008 3:42
Trojan Horse Quarantined 1 DWH209E.tmp File C:\Users\Vlad\AppData\Local\Temp\ VLAD-PC Vlad Infected Quarantine Clean security risk Quarantine Auto-Protect scan The file was quarantined successfully. 2/9/2008 3:42
Trojan Horse Quarantined 1 DWHC7A.tmp File C:\Users\Vlad\AppData\Local\Temp\ VLAD-PC Vlad Infected Quarantine Clean security risk Quarantine Auto-Protect scan The file was quarantined successfully. 2/9/2008 3:42
Trojan Horse Quarantined 1 DWHF875.tmp File C:\Users\Vlad\AppData\Local\Temp\ VLAD-PC Vlad Infected Quarantine Clean security risk Quarantine Auto-Protect scan The file was quarantined successfully. 2/9/2008 3:42
Trojan Horse Quarantined 1 DWHE451.tmp File C:\Users\Vlad\AppData\Local\Temp\ VLAD-PC Vlad Infected Quarantine Clean security risk Quarantine Auto-Protect scan The file was quarantined successfully. 2/9/2008 3:42
Trojan Horse Quarantined 1 DWHD03C.tmp File C:\Users\Vlad\AppData\Local\Temp\ VLAD-PC Vlad Infected Quarantine Clean security risk Quarantine Auto-Protect scan The file was quarantined successfully. 2/9/2008 3:42
Trojan Horse Quarantined 1 DWHBC47.tmp File C:\Users\Vlad\AppData\Local\Temp\ VLAD-PC Vlad Infected Quarantine Clean security risk Quarantine Auto-Protect scan The file was quarantined successfully. 2/9/2008 3:42
Trojan Horse Quarantined 1 DWHA832.tmp File C:\Users\Vlad\AppData\Local\Temp\ VLAD-PC Vlad Infected Quarantine Clean security risk Quarantine Auto-Protect scan The file was quarantined successfully. 2/9/2008 3:42
Trojan Horse Quarantined 1 DWH941D.tmp File C:\Users\Vlad\AppData\Local\Temp\ VLAD-PC Vlad Infected Quarantine Clean security risk Quarantine Auto-Protect scan The file was quarantined successfully. 2/9/2008 3:42
Trojan Horse Quarantined 1 DWH8009.tmp File C:\Users\Vlad\AppData\Local\Temp\ VLAD-PC Vlad Infected Quarantine Clean security risk Quarantine Auto-Protect scan The file was quarantined successfully. 2/9/2008 3:42
Trojan Horse Quarantined 1 DWH6BB6.tmp File C:\Users\Vlad\AppData\Local\Temp\ VLAD-PC Vlad Infected Quarantine Clean security risk Quarantine Auto-Protect scan The file was quarantined successfully. 2/9/2008 3:42
Trojan Horse Quarantined 1 DWH57A1.tmp File C:\Users\Vlad\AppData\Local\Temp\ VLAD-PC Vlad Infected Quarantine Clean security risk Quarantine Auto-Protect scan The file was quarantined successfully. 2/9/2008 3:42
Trojan Horse Quarantined 1 DWH437D.tmp File C:\Users\Vlad\AppData\Local\Temp\ VLAD-PC Vlad Infected Quarantine Clean security risk Quarantine Auto-Protect scan The file was quarantined successfully. 2/9/2008 3:42
Trojan Horse Quarantined 1 DWH2F78.tmp File C:\Users\Vlad\AppData\Local\Temp\ VLAD-PC Vlad Infected Quarantine Clean security risk Quarantine Auto-Protect scan The file was quarantined successfully. 2/9/2008 3:42
Trojan Horse Quarantined 1 DWH1B53.tmp File C:\Users\Vlad\AppData\Local\Temp\ VLAD-PC Vlad Infected Quarantine Clean security risk Quarantine Auto-Protect scan The file was quarantined successfully. 2/9/2008 3:42
Trojan Horse Quarantined 1 DWH72F.tmp File C:\Users\Vlad\AppData\Local\Temp\ VLAD-PC Vlad Infected Quarantine Clean security risk Quarantine Auto-Protect scan The file was quarantined successfully. 2/9/2008 3:42
Trojan Horse Quarantined 1 DWHF31B.tmp File C:\Users\Vlad\AppData\Local\Temp\ VLAD-PC Vlad Infected Quarantine Clean security risk Quarantine Auto-Protect scan The file was quarantined successfully. 2/9/2008 3:42
Trojan Horse Quarantined 1 DWHDEF6.tmp File C:\Users\Vlad\AppData\Local\Temp\ VLAD-PC Vlad Infected Quarantine Clean security risk Quarantine Auto-Protect scan The file was quarantined successfully. 2/9/2008 3:42
Trojan Horse Quarantined 1 DWHCAA3.tmp File C:\Users\Vlad\AppData\Local\Temp\ VLAD-PC Vlad Infected Quarantine Clean security risk Quarantine Auto-Protect scan The file was quarantined successfully. 2/9/2008 3:42
Trojan Horse Quarantined 1 DWHB68F.tmp File C:\Users\Vlad\AppData\Local\Temp\ VLAD-PC Vlad Infected Quarantine Clean security risk Quarantine Auto-Protect scan The file was quarantined successfully. 2/9/2008 3:42
Trojan Horse Quarantined 1 DWHA27A.tmp File C:\Users\Vlad\AppData\Local\Temp\ VLAD-PC Vlad Infected Quarantine Clean security risk Quarantine Auto-Protect scan The file was quarantined successfully. 2/9/2008 3:42
Trojan Horse Quarantined 1 DWH8E65.tmp File C:\Users\Vlad\AppData\Local\Temp\ VLAD-PC Vlad Infected Quarantine Clean security risk Quarantine Auto-Protect scan The file was quarantined successfully. 2/9/2008 3:42
Trojan Horse Quarantined 1 DWH7A51.tmp File C:\Users\Vlad\AppData\Local\Temp\ VLAD-PC Vlad Infected Quarantine Clean security risk Quarantine Auto-Protect scan The file was quarantined successfully. 2/9/2008 3:42
Trojan Horse Quarantined 1 DWH663C.tmp File C:\Users\Vlad\AppData\Local\Temp\ VLAD-PC Vlad Infected Quarantine Clean security risk Quarantine Auto-Protect scan The file was quarantined successfully. 2/9/2008 3:42
Trojan Horse Quarantined 1 DWH5218.tmp File C:\Users\Vlad\AppData\Local\Temp\ VLAD-PC Vlad Infected Quarantine Clean security risk Quarantine Auto-Protect scan The file was quarantined successfully. 2/9/2008 3:42
Trojan Horse Quarantined 1 DWH8A04.tmp File C:\Users\Vlad\AppData\Local\Temp\ VLAD-PC Vlad Infected Quarantine Clean security risk Quarantine Auto-Protect scan The file was quarantined successfully. 2/9/2008 3:42
Trojan Horse Quarantined 2 DWH75E0.tmp File C:\Users\Vlad\AppData\Local\Temp\ VLAD-PC Vlad Infected Quarantine Clean security risk Quarantine Auto-Protect scan The file was quarantined successfully. 2/9/2008 3:42

#5 Orange Blossom

Orange Blossom

OBleepin Investigator

• 36,993 posts
  •  

Posted 10 February 2008 - 04:12 PM

Thanks for posting that information MBV89,

:thumbsup: Whew! You've got some real baddies aboard. I'm going to ask you to do a scan in Safe Mode with SUPERAntiSpyware which will give us more information and also get rid of some of the malware. You will, of course, install it in normal mode.

Download and install SUPERAntiSpyware free found here: http://www.superantispyware.com/superantis...efreevspro.html

Be sure to click on the download button to the left, not on the free trial download on the right.

Install it and double-click the icon on your desktop to run it.
It will ask if you want to update the program definitions, click Yes.
Under Configuration and Preferences, click the Preferences button.
Click the Scanning Control tab.
Under Scanner Options make sure the following are checked:
o Close browsers before scanning
o Scan for tracking cookies
o Terminate memory threats before quarantining.
o Please leave the others unchecked.
o Click the Close button to leave the control center screen.
Reboot into Safe Mode
On the main screen, under Scan for Harmful Software click Scan your computer.
On the left check C:\Fixed Drive.
On the right, under Complete Scan, choose Perform Complete Scan.
Click Next to start the scan. Please be patient while it scans your computer.
After the scan is complete a summary box will appear. Click OK.
Make sure everything in the white box has a check next to it, then click Next.
It will quarantine what it found and if it asks if you want to reboot, click Yes.
Reboot into Normal Mode
To retrieve the removal information for me please do the following:
o After reboot, double-click the SUPERAntispyware icon on your desktop.
o Click Preferences. Click the Statistics/Logs tab.
o Under Scanner Logs, double-click SUPERAntiSpyware Scan Log.
o It will open in your default text editor (such as Notepad/Wordpad).
o Please highlight everything in the notepad, then right-click and choose copy.
Click close and close again to exit the program.

Please post the log in your next reply,

Orange Blossom :flowers:
Help us help you. If HelpBot replies, you MUST follow step 1 in its reply so we know you need help.

Orange Blossom

SpywareBlaster, WinPatrol Plus, ESET Smart Security, Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware, NoScript Firefox ext., Norton noscript

#6 MBV89

MBV89
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 9 posts
  •  

Posted 10 February 2008 - 07:18 PM

Hey, Orange Blossom, thanks for helping out, ok, here's the log from SUPERAntiSpyware:

SUPERAntiSpyware Scan Log
http://www.superantispyware.com

Generated 02/10/2008 at 06:55 PM

Application Version : 3.9.1008

Core Rules Database Version : 3399
Trace Rules Database Version: 1391

Scan type : Complete Scan
Total Scan Time : 01:28:53

Memory items scanned : 221
Memory threats detected : 0
Registry items scanned : 7502
Registry threats detected : 0
File items scanned : 136915
File threats detected : 4

Adware.Tracking Cookie
C:\Users\Vlad\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\vlad@doubleclick[2].txt
C:\Users\Vlad\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\vlad@atwola[1].txt
C:\Users\Vlad\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\vlad@cdn.atwola[1].txt
C:\Users\Vlad\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\vlad@ar.atwola[1].txt

#7 Orange Blossom

Orange Blossom

OBleepin Investigator

• 36,993 posts
  •  

Posted 11 February 2008 - 12:44 AM

Hmm. I must admit, I expected SAS to find more than a few tracking cookies. Looking through the Symantec log again, one of the things I'm concerned about is the presence of this - Backdoor.Ciadoor . Backdoor trojans are very sneaky and make a lot of changes to the registry that can be almost impossible to find and fix. Many experts think that the machine can never be trusted again and recommend a reformat and clean install.

I have read that this trojan may steal passwords and log keystrokes, so it would be wise to change all your passwords on a machine that is clean. If you have stored any sensitive information or done any financial transactions you should consider the information and accounts compromised. At the least, I would put watches on the accounts. If it were me, I'd close them and open new ones.

Let me know if you decide to reformat or continue cleaning. If the latter, I will ask someone with more experience to take over this thread.

Orange Blossom

#8 MBV89

MBV89
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 9 posts
  •  

Posted 11 February 2008 - 12:53 AM

I'm gonna keep cleaning, so far, nothing sensitive has been through this computer, so I think I'm alright, I'm using my laptop as my primary system for right now. I was wondering if I should let SUPER clean and scan the D drive as well as it seems to have some pretty bad looking things from what Symantec says in the logfiles.

#9 Orange Blossom

Orange Blossom

OBleepin Investigator

• 36,993 posts
  •  

Posted 11 February 2008 - 01:00 AM

Hello MBV89,

I was wondering if I should let SUPER clean and scan the D drive as well

That sounds like a good idea to me. Why don't you post that log in your next reply, perhaps it will look more like what I was expecting to see.

Orange Blossom

#10 MBV89

MBV89
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 9 posts
  •  

Posted 11 February 2008 - 09:06 AM

Hey Orange Blossom, I ran SUPER overnight (whew, took 4 hours apparently!) and here's the log, there was a good amount more than the first time:

SUPERAntiSpyware Scan Log
http://www.superantispyware.com

Generated 02/11/2008 at 06:24 AM

Application Version : 3.9.1008

Core Rules Database Version : 3399
Trace Rules Database Version: 1391

Scan type : Complete Scan
Total Scan Time : 04:02:47

Memory items scanned : 221
Memory threats detected : 0
Registry items scanned : 7501
Registry threats detected : 0
File items scanned : 350682
File threats detected : 16

Adware.Tracking Cookie
C:\Users\Vlad\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\vlad@doubleclick[1].txt
C:\Users\Vlad\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\vlad@atwola[1].txt
C:\Users\Vlad\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\vlad@cdn.atwola[1].txt
C:\Users\Vlad\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\vlad@ar.atwola[1].txt
D:\Documents and Settings\Vladislav\Cookies\vladislav@2o7[2].txt
D:\Documents and Settings\Vladislav\Cookies\vladislav@overture[1].txt

Trojan.Unclassifed/Loader-Suspicious
D:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\VLADISLAV\OTHER HD\VLADISLAV\MY DOCUMENTS\CRACKS-KEYGENS\LOADER.EXE

Unclassified.Unknown Origin
D:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\VLADISLAV\OTHER HD\VLADISLAV\MY DOCUMENTS\TRAPCODE3DSTROKEV1.0.1FORADOBEAFTEREFFECTS\README.NFO
D:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\VLADISLAV\OTHER HD\VLADISLAV\MY DOCUMENTS\TRAPCODELUXV1.0FORADOBEAFTEREFFECTS\README.NFO
D:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\VLADISLAV\OTHER HD\VLADISLAV\MY DOCUMENTS\TRAPCODEPARTICULARV1.0.1FORADOBEAFTEREFFECTS\README.NFO
D:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\VLADISLAV\OTHER HD\VLADISLAV\MY DOCUMENTS\TRAPCODEPARTICULARV1.0FORAFTEREFFECTS\README.NFO
D:\SORT THIS\TRAPCODEPARTICULARV1.5.0FORADOBEAFTEREFFECTS\README.NFO

Trojan.Downloader-Gen/Suspicious
D:\PROGRAM FILES\PE EXPLORER\PATCH.EXE

Trojan.URLChanger-Gen
D:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\ADSNDSA.DLL

Trojan.Downloader-Bot
D:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\MSCORIEZB.DLL

Trojan.Downloader-Gen/Win
D:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\UNSVCHOSTS.LZMA

#11 quietman7

quietman7

Bleepin' Janitor

• Global Moderator
  • 51,597 posts
  •  

Posted 11 February 2008 - 02:53 PM

Please download Dr.Web CureIt & save it to your desktop. DO NOT perform a scan yet.

Reboot your computer in "Safe Mode" using the F8 method. To do this, restart your computer and after hearing your computer beep once during startup (but before the Windows icon appears) press the F8 key repeatedly. A menu will appear with several options. Use the arrow keys to navigate and select the option to run Windows in "Safe Mode".

Scan with Dr.Web CureIt as follows:
  • Double-click on cureit.exe to start the program. (ignore any prompts to update or check for a new version)
  • When the Dr.Web opens, an "Express Scan of your PC" notice will appear.
  • Under "Start the Express Scan Now", Click "OK" to start. This is a short scan that will scan the files currently running in memory and when something is found, click the Yes button when it asks you if you want to cure it.
  • Once the short scan has finished, Click Options > Change settings
  • Choose the "Scan tab" and UNcheck "Heuristic analysis"
  • Back at the main window, click "Custom Scan", then Select drives (a red dot will show which drives have been chosen).
  • Then click the "Start/Stop Scanning" button (green arrow on the right) and the scan will start.
  • When done, a message will be displayed at the bottom advising if any viruses were found.
  • Click "Yes to all" if it asks if you want to cure/move the file.
  • When the scan has finished, look if you can see the icon next to the files found. If so, click it, then click the next icon right below and select "Move incurable".
    (This will move it to the C:\Documents and Settings\userprofile\DoctorWeb\Quarantine folder if it can't be cured)
  • Next, in the Dr.Web CureIt menu on top, click file and choose save report list.
  • Save the DrWeb.csv report to your desktop. (You can use Notepad to open the DrWeb.cvs report)
  • Exit Dr.Web Cureit when done.
  • Important! Reboot your computer because it could be possible that files in use will be moved/deleted during reboot.
  • After reboot, post the contents of the log from Dr.Web in your next reply.

Windows Insider MVP 2017-2018
Microsoft MVP Reconnect 2016
Microsoft MVP Consumer Security 2007-2015 kO7xOZh.gif
Member of UNITE, Unified Network of Instructors and Trusted Eliminators

If I have been helpful & you'd like to consider a donation, click 38WxTfO.gif

#12 MBV89

MBV89
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 9 posts
  •  

Posted 12 February 2008 - 01:39 AM

Hey quiteman, thanks for taking over the thread, sorry for the delay, I've been pretty busy, here's the logfile:

04376000.FIL;C:\$VAULT$.AVG;Trojan.Virtumod.272;Deleted.;
08654781.FIL;C:\$VAULT$.AVG;Trojan.Virtumod.272;Deleted.;
08762062.FIL;C:\$VAULT$.AVG;Trojan.Virtumod.272;Deleted.;
08767296.FIL;C:\$VAULT$.AVG;Trojan.Virtumod.272;Deleted.;
09518437.FIL;C:\$VAULT$.AVG;Trojan.Virtumod.272;Deleted.;
09550953.FIL;C:\$VAULT$.AVG;Trojan.Virtumod.272;Deleted.;
09561156.FIL;C:\$VAULT$.AVG;Trojan.Virtumod.272;Deleted.;
10071109.FIL;C:\$VAULT$.AVG;Trojan.Virtumod.272;Deleted.;
57822594.FIL;D:\$VAULT$.AVG;Adware.IWantSearch;Incurable.Moved.;
57822735.FIL;D:\$VAULT$.AVG;Adware.IWantSearch;Incurable.Moved.;
70351250.FIL;D:\$VAULT$.AVG;Trojan.MulDrop.origin;Incurable.Moved.;
trustincontext.dll;D:\Program Files\TrustIn Contextual;Adware.TrustIn;Incurable.Moved.;
A0070452.DLL;D:\System Volume Information\_restore{DE9A866D-3947-4FEB-AADC-2C994541705C}\RP147;Tool.Hatkeys;Incurable.Moved.;
A0076707.DLL;D:\System Volume Information\_restore{DE9A866D-3947-4FEB-AADC-2C994541705C}\RP150;Tool.Hatkeys;Incurable.Moved.;
A0089070.exe;D:\System Volume Information\_restore{DE9A866D-3947-4FEB-AADC-2C994541705C}\RP156;BackDoor.Shell;Deleted.;
A0129076.exe;D:\System Volume Information\_restore{DE9A866D-3947-4FEB-AADC-2C994541705C}\RP209;Adware.AzeSearch;Incurable.Moved.;
A0129077.exe;D:\System Volume Information\_restore{DE9A866D-3947-4FEB-AADC-2C994541705C}\RP209;Adware.AzeSearch;Incurable.Moved.;
A0129108.exe;D:\System Volume Information\_restore{DE9A866D-3947-4FEB-AADC-2C994541705C}\RP210;Adware.AzeSearch;Incurable.Moved.;
A0129109.exe;D:\System Volume Information\_restore{DE9A866D-3947-4FEB-AADC-2C994541705C}\RP210;Adware.AzeSearch;Incurable.Moved.;
A0129110.exe;D:\System Volume Information\_restore{DE9A866D-3947-4FEB-AADC-2C994541705C}\RP210;Adware.AzeSearch;Incurable.Moved.;
A0129111.exe;D:\System Volume Information\_restore{DE9A866D-3947-4FEB-AADC-2C994541705C}\RP210;Adware.AzeSearch;Incurable.Moved.;
A0129230.exe;D:\System Volume Information\_restore{DE9A866D-3947-4FEB-AADC-2C994541705C}\RP212;Adware.AzeSearch;Incurable.Moved.;
A0129231.exe;D:\System Volume Information\_restore{DE9A866D-3947-4FEB-AADC-2C994541705C}\RP212;Adware.AzeSearch;Incurable.Moved.;
A0129253.exe;D:\System Volume Information\_restore{DE9A866D-3947-4FEB-AADC-2C994541705C}\RP212;Adware.AzeSearch;Incurable.Moved.;
A0129254.exe;D:\System Volume Information\_restore{DE9A866D-3947-4FEB-AADC-2C994541705C}\RP212;Adware.AzeSearch;Incurable.Moved.;
A0129657.exe;D:\System Volume Information\_restore{DE9A866D-3947-4FEB-AADC-2C994541705C}\RP214;Adware.AzeSearch;Incurable.Moved.;
A0129658.exe;D:\System Volume Information\_restore{DE9A866D-3947-4FEB-AADC-2C994541705C}\RP214;Adware.AzeSearch;Incurable.Moved.;
A0129721.exe;D:\System Volume Information\_restore{DE9A866D-3947-4FEB-AADC-2C994541705C}\RP216;Adware.AzeSearch;Incurable.Moved.;
A0129722.exe;D:\System Volume Information\_restore{DE9A866D-3947-4FEB-AADC-2C994541705C}\RP216;Adware.AzeSearch;Incurable.Moved.;
A0130866.dll;D:\System Volume Information\_restore{DE9A866D-3947-4FEB-AADC-2C994541705C}\RP217;Trojan.Click.1290;Deleted.;
A0130867.exe;D:\System Volume Information\_restore{DE9A866D-3947-4FEB-AADC-2C994541705C}\RP217;Adware.AzeSearch;Incurable.Moved.;
A0130868.exe;D:\System Volume Information\_restore{DE9A866D-3947-4FEB-AADC-2C994541705C}\RP217;Adware.TrustIn;Incurable.Moved.;
A0130869.exe;D:\System Volume Information\_restore{DE9A866D-3947-4FEB-AADC-2C994541705C}\RP217;Adware.AzeSearch;Incurable.Moved.;
A0132938.exe;D:\System Volume Information\_restore{DE9A866D-3947-4FEB-AADC-2C994541705C}\RP218;Adware.AzeSearch;Incurable.Moved.;
A0132939.exe;D:\System Volume Information\_restore{DE9A866D-3947-4FEB-AADC-2C994541705C}\RP218;Adware.AzeSearch;Incurable.Moved.;
A0133954.exe;D:\System Volume Information\_restore{DE9A866D-3947-4FEB-AADC-2C994541705C}\RP219;Adware.AzeSearch;Incurable.Moved.;
A0145843.dll;D:\System Volume Information\_restore{DE9A866D-3947-4FEB-AADC-2C994541705C}\RP229;Trojan.Click.1290;Deleted.;
A0148838.exe;D:\System Volume Information\_restore{DE9A866D-3947-4FEB-AADC-2C994541705C}\RP230;Adware.TrustIn;Incurable.Moved.;
A0148844.exe;D:\System Volume Information\_restore{DE9A866D-3947-4FEB-AADC-2C994541705C}\RP230;Adware.AzeSearch;Incurable.Moved.;
A0151015.exe;D:\System Volume Information\_restore{DE9A866D-3947-4FEB-AADC-2C994541705C}\RP231;Adware.AzeSearch;Incurable.Moved.;
A0153061.exe;D:\System Volume Information\_restore{DE9A866D-3947-4FEB-AADC-2C994541705C}\RP233;Adware.AzeSearch;Incurable.Moved.;
A0153062.exe;D:\System Volume Information\_restore{DE9A866D-3947-4FEB-AADC-2C994541705C}\RP233;Adware.TrustIn;Incurable.Moved.;
A0153179.exe;D:\System Volume Information\_restore{DE9A866D-3947-4FEB-AADC-2C994541705C}\RP233;Adware.AzeSearch;Incurable.Moved.;
A0153276.exe;D:\System Volume Information\_restore{DE9A866D-3947-4FEB-AADC-2C994541705C}\RP233;Adware.AzeSearch;Incurable.Moved.;
A0154274.dll;D:\System Volume Information\_restore{DE9A866D-3947-4FEB-AADC-2C994541705C}\RP234;Trojan.Click.1290;Deleted.;
A0154313.exe;D:\System Volume Information\_restore{DE9A866D-3947-4FEB-AADC-2C994541705C}\RP234;Adware.AzeSearch;Incurable.Moved.;
A0154314.exe;D:\System Volume Information\_restore{DE9A866D-3947-4FEB-AADC-2C994541705C}\RP234;Adware.TrustIn;Incurable.Moved.;
A0157274.exe;D:\System Volume Information\_restore{DE9A866D-3947-4FEB-AADC-2C994541705C}\RP237;Adware.AzeSearch;Incurable.Moved.;
A0157321.exe;D:\System Volume Information\_restore{DE9A866D-3947-4FEB-AADC-2C994541705C}\RP237;Adware.AzeSearch;Incurable.Moved.;
A0159431.exe;D:\System Volume Information\_restore{DE9A866D-3947-4FEB-AADC-2C994541705C}\RP238;Adware.AzeSearch;Incurable.Moved.;
inetloader.dll;D:\WINDOWS;Trojan.DownLoader.19172;Deleted.;
H@tKeysH@@k.DLL;D:\WINDOWS\system32;Tool.Hatkeys;Incurable.Moved.;

Again, thanks for the help

#13 quietman7

quietman7

Bleepin' Janitor

• Global Moderator
  • 51,597 posts
  •  

Posted 12 February 2008 - 08:19 AM

The infected RP***\A00*****.exe file(s) identified by your scan were in the System Volume Information Folder (SVI) which is a part of System Restore. This is the feature that allows you to set points in time to roll back your computer to a clean working state. The SIV folder is protected by permissions that only allow the system to have access and is hidden by default unless you have reconfigured Windows to show it. System Restore will back up the good as well as the bad files so when malware is present on the system it gets included in any restore points as an A00***** file.

Other files appear to have been found in AVG's vault. Do you have AVG installed with Symantec? When using more than one anti-virus, there is always the possibility of one of them detecting the other's quarantined files as well as other possible conflicts and false positive findings.

#14 MBV89

MBV89
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 9 posts
  •  

Posted 12 February 2008 - 10:26 AM

I never used the two at the same time, I ran AVG once, since I can't replace Symantec (it's required to log on to the servers on my college), only to check out what Symantec wasn't catching, after that though, I uninstalled AVG and neither of the two seemed to catch each other's files.

As for accessing the SVI, I'm able to get into it and everything, and the System Restore has been turned off the first day I installed Vista (not too long ago) on my primary drive, however, I'm not sure where to find the files in question. Are they supposed to be in a certain file or what? All I see in SVI is tracking.log, MountPointManagerRemoteDatabase, and an SPP folder with nothing in it

Edited by MBV89, 12 February 2008 - 10:50 AM.

#15 quietman7

quietman7

Bleepin' Janitor

• Global Moderator
  • 51,597 posts
  •  

Posted 12 February 2008 - 12:00 PM

The primary concern with using more than one anti-virus program is due to conflicts that can arise when both are running in real-time mode simultaneously. Anti-virus software components insert themselves into the operating systems core and using more than one can cause instability, crash your computer, slow performance and waste system resources. When actively running in the background while connected to the Internet, they both may try to update their definition databases at the same time. As the programs compete for resources required to download the necessary files this often can result in sluggish system performance or unresponsive behavior.

Each anti-virus will often interpret the activity of the other as a virus and there is a greater chance of them alerting you to a "False Positive". If one finds a virus and then the other also finds the same virus, both programs will be competing over exclusive rights on dealing with that virus. Each anti-virus will attempt to remove the offending file and quarantine it. If one finds and quarantines the file before the other one does, then you encounter the problem of both wanting to scan each other's zipped or archived files and each reporting the other's quarantined contents. This can lead to a repetitive cycle of endless alerts that continually warn you that a virus has been found when that is not the case.

Anti-virus scanners use virus definitions to check for viruses and these can include a fragment of the virus code which may be recognised by other anti-virus programs as the virus itself. Because of this, most anti-virus programs encrypt their definitions so that they do not trigger a false alarm when scanned by other security programs. However, some anti-virus vendors do not encrypt their definitions and will trigger false alarms if used while another resident anti-virus program is active.

The infected RP***\A00*****.exe file(s) were on your D drive and all successfully removed by Dr.Web CureIt.

Are you having any further issues? If not, you can renable System Restore and Create a New Restore Point to enable your computer to "roll-back" to a clean working state.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users