Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

HI there

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 duhme

duhme

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:14 PM

Posted 09 March 2005 - 10:25 AM

My name says it all duh me; or dummy. Thats how I feel when it comes to understanding most computer problems. My son is my geek and he is in prison now and I have to figure these things out by myself. I get so frustrated. I am 55 and my brain has slowed down considerably . HAHA. :thumbsup:

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 cowsgonemadd3

cowsgonemadd3

Feed me some spyware!

• Banned
  • 4,557 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:14 PM

Posted 09 March 2005 - 04:59 PM

:thumbsup:
If you need any help just ask!
Please while you are here check out out wonderful tutorials section!
Enjoy your stay!

#3 jgweed

jgweed

• Members
  • 28,473 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:14 PM

Posted 09 March 2005 - 08:02 PM

Computers can indeed be confusing, to say the least; so much complexity is involved in the hardware, the programs and applications you need to make it function, and the risks and benefits to using the WWW. You have come to the right place for help, from the tutorials that cover many topics of both general and specific nature, to the forums where members attempt to share their expertise and help one another with problems and questions.
Welcome to BC!
Regards,
John
Whereof one cannot speak, thereof one should be silent.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users