Well this is what I've found, not tried it nor do I know if it works on WinME ?
1. Open up a new document.
2. Press F5.
3. Type in x97:L97 in the reference box and press enter.
4. Press tab.
5. Hold down ctrl+shift.
6. While holding these two buttons click on the chart wizard button on the icon bar (the button looks like a bar graph).
7. This should take you into a flight sim sort of thing.
8. While in the sim, press the left mouse button to go forward, the right mouse button to go forward, drag left or right to turn, and drag up or down to raise of lower altitude.
9. Press [Ctrl] + [Shift] + [Esc] to return to Excel 97.