Posted 05 February 2008 - 10:46 PM
I just got a new laptop and these are the specs on my system
HP Pavilion dv9700t Entertainment CTO NB
- Genuine Windows Vista Home Premium (32-bit)
- Intel® Core 2 Duo Processor T7500 (2.20 GHz, 4 MB L2 Cache, 800MHz FSB)
- 17.0" WSXGA+ High-Definition HP BrightView Widescreen Display (1680 x 1050)
- 2GB DDR2 System Memory (2 Dimm)
- 50% OFF 512MB NVIDIA GeForce 8600M GS!!
- FREE Upgrade to HP Imprint Finish (Radiance) + Fingerprint Reader + Webcam + Microphone!!
- Intel® PRO/Wireless 4965AGN Network Connection
- 250GB 5400RPM SATA Hard Drive
- LightScribe SuperMulti 8X DVD+/-RW with Double Layer Support
- No TV Tuner w/remote control
- 8 Cell Lithium Ion Battery
- Microsoft® Works 9.0
Now I believe I should be able to run World of Warcraft amazingly but it seems that when I am putting things to a more "Quality" orientated video setting it is LAG city.. I mean i put the Astropholic or w.e it is called filtering down from 8x to 4x in the game and put all my video card settings to more performance based as apposed to quality based... now with these specs should I be able to run the game golden with the close ot or highest video settings? I have the most updated drivers and what not so that isnt the issue.... I cant understand why it is acting up I mean the game still looks great with the settings on performance based but its very wierd. Please help! Thankyou