Hello YouStoleMine and welcome to BC
Let's hold off on creating an HJT log and going to the HJT forum for now and see what we can do here. Those folks are extremely busy right now.
What is your operating system: Windows XP, Vista etc.?
What antispyware programs have you run?
What did they find?
Did you run your security programs in Safe Mode
I agree that you should keep the computer disconnected from the internet until this is cleared up.
For now, I suggest running SUPERAntiSpyware in Safe Mode
. You will, of course, install it in normal mode.
Download and install SUPERAntiSpyware free found here: http://www.superantispyware.com/superantis...efreevspro.html
Be sure to click on the download button to the left, not on the free trial download on the right.
Install it and double-click the icon on your desktop to run it.
· It will ask if you want to update the program definitions, click Yes.
· Under Configuration and Preferences, click the Preferences button.
· Click the Scanning Control tab.
· Under Scanner Options make sure the following are checked:
o Close browsers before scanning
o Scan for tracking cookies
o Terminate memory threats before quarantining.
o Please leave the others unchecked.
o Click the Close button to leave the control center screen.
Reboot into Safe Mode
· On the main screen, under Scan for Harmful Software click Scan your computer.
· On the left check C:\Fixed Drive.
· On the right, under Complete Scan, choose Perform Complete Scan.
· Click Next to start the scan. Please be patient while it scans your computer.
· After the scan is complete a summary box will appear. Click OK.
· Make sure everything in the white box has a check next to it, then click Next.
· It will quarantine what it found and if it asks if you want to reboot, click Yes.
Reboot into Normal Mode
· To retrieve the removal information for me please do the following:
o After reboot, double-click the SUPERAntispyware icon on your desktop.
o Click Preferences. Click the Statistics/Logs tab.
o Under Scanner Logs, double-click SUPERAntiSpyware Scan Log.
o It will open in your default text editor (such as Notepad/Wordpad).
o Please highlight everything in the notepad, then right-click and choose copy.
· Click close and close again to exit the program.
Please post the log and the answers to the questions in your next reply.