Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

History of posts

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 rigel

rigel

FD-BC

• Members
  • 12,944 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:04 AM

Posted 08 March 2005 - 10:57 PM

I am helping someone who was advised of a piece of software that would cleanly uninstall a program from their computer - this was from one of his past posts. They asked about the software in the post I am helping with. Is there a way to search to find the posts for a given user?

I tried searching my username and it showed only 1 item.

Thanks

Rigel

"In a world where you can be anything, be yourself." ~ unknown

"Fall in love with someone who deserves your heart. Not someone who plays with it. Will Smith

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 ddeerrff

ddeerrff

Retired

• Malware Response Team
  • 2,732 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:04 AM

Posted 08 March 2005 - 11:08 PM

I see 34 posts from you rigelslight.
http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/ind...sult_type=posts
Derfram
~~~~~~

#3 LoLucky

LoLucky

• Members
  • 331 posts
  •  

Posted 09 March 2005 - 08:13 AM

Click on your name on the left in any post you made. on this new page Click the link under your name that says "Find all posts by this member" this will give you the listing that ddeerrff linked.

#4 Leurgy

Leurgy

Voted most likely

• Members
  • 3,831 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:04 AM

Posted 09 March 2005 - 08:18 AM

At the top of the page is a link called "My Topics". Clicking that will give you a list of the topics you have replyed to or are tracking.

When the only tool you own is a hammer, every problem begins to resemble a nail. Abraham Maslo

**** We use our powers for good, not evil ****

Trying to remove your data from the web is like trying to remove pee from a swimming pool

#5 LoLucky

LoLucky

• Members
  • 331 posts
  •  

Posted 09 March 2005 - 10:12 AM

Leurgy: good info to know but that doesn't show all the ones you replied too just ones that are recent like 10-15 days

#6 rigel

rigel

FD-BC

• Topic Starter

• Members
  • 12,944 posts
  •  

Posted 09 March 2005 - 03:13 PM

Thanks guys. That works! My goal was to find info given to this person by someone else. He was looking for a software recommendation. I looked at his posts, but couldn't find anything that looked like it might be... so I told him how to search.

You made my life a lot easier.

Thanks,
Rigel

"In a world where you can be anything, be yourself." ~ unknown

"Fall in love with someone who deserves your heart. Not someone who plays with it. Will Smith

#7 LoLucky

LoLucky

• Members
  • 331 posts
  •  

Posted 09 March 2005 - 03:22 PM

Software Recommendation?
You might also want to check out this Post. here is where you can find a list of Free Software alternatives.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users