I have a APEVIA X-Plorer case and Apevia / 500-Watt power supply.
Turned on the pc, the power supply lights and case lights came on then turned off right away.
The motherboard's power light is on, but the pc will not turn on.
Is it a power supply problem or could it be something else?
* steps I've taken, but with no success
- Unpluged the power supply cable. Waited a few minutes pluged it back in.
- Checked the power cables from the power switch to the motherboard. All are seated firmly.
- Disconnected the power cable to the motherboard and reconnected.
- The computer is only a year old.
Edited by gtx200, 04 February 2008 - 01:26 PM.