, that avatar is so cute.
I'm happy to feel your contentment with the site.
Play with the features,
practice your posts.
we all have
I like to include this:
Take it from the top:
- tab 1 HOME leading, breaking news & shortcuts.
- tab 2 TUTORIALS admit it, you didn't know THAT!
- tab 3 DISCUSSION hundreds & hundreds of FAQ's.
- tab 4 COMPUPEDIA Better brush up on some of those terms.
- tab 5 RESOURCES Where to go for safe & good stuff.
Left to right at the top of the page below those:
- Bleepingcomputer.com home page
- Discussion Rules and they are simple. Discussion rules!
- Donate hey, this much concentration of resource ain't cheap.
- Startup Database wonder about those processes running? Check 'em out.
- Fun & Games Pool? Pacman? You name it, you can play it here.
- Chat Live conversations, web based chat. Interesting stuff.
- Help is the name of the game around here.
- Members see the community, link to posts.
- Search fast track to relevant information.
- RSS News, News, and more News delivered to your door.
- My Control Panel Avatars, Signatures, more links to particular topics like unanswered posts.
- My Topics each time you post, there is the record to quick reference.
- View New Posts Oh, boy. A little of everything. Changes daily.
- New Personal Messages Hit that PM button and ya' might see this change.
- My Assistant after all that, you might need an assistant.
- Bleepingcomputer.com takes back to the main discussion page. Start all over.
I suggest clicking each and everyone of 'em.
Find your favorite one(s) and learn more.
and this, as one of many recommendations after cleaning out a sick PC:
Use BleepingComputer Tutorials
& Resources Frequently. "and check for updates...
- While cleaning your PC important tutorials were offered to explain what was being done.
- Urgency to accomplish the task may have compromised your full understanding of what all was involved.
- There is always room for improvement when using a personal computer.
- Resources are available here and improving all the time.
Some that deal with these recommendations & other topics include:
Tutorials available for more in-depth considerations.Switching from Internet Explorer to FirefoxFour Simple Steps for removing Spyware, Hijackers, Viruses, and other MalwareSimple and easy ways to keep your computer safe and secure on the InternetUsing Spybot - Search & Destroy to remove Spyware from Your ComputerUsing Ad-Aware SE to remove Spyware & Hijackers from Your ComputerUsing SpywareBlaster to protect your computer from Spyware, Hijackers, and MalwareGuide to Windows XP Recovery FeaturesSteps to take when connecting a new computer to the Internet
Have fun. So computing is hard work & serious sometimes.