Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Hi From Down In Australia

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 coongoola

coongoola

• Members
  • 4 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:02 AM

Posted 02 February 2008 - 07:03 PM

G'day there,

Just thought I'd drop a line and an intro. I'll be posting a message shortly on the JS/Downloader.Agent bug thats
living in my pooter. He didn't ask to move in and I gave him no permission. I'd like him EVICTED !

Cheers

Pat Robbo
Nid North Coast
NSW Australia
Pat Robinson
Mid North Coast
NSW Australia

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

m

#2 david28

david28

Forum Member

• Banned
  • 1,614 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:32 AM

Posted 02 February 2008 - 07:17 PM

Hi Pat and :cool: to Bleeping Computer

We hope you enjoy you time here and please, don't be afraid to ask questions, we are here to help. :inlove:

To familiarize yourself with Bleeping Computer and how it works, I suggest that you check out New User Orientation

You may want to check out the Tutorials section of Bleeping Computer as you may find these useful.

Also, if you would like to familiarize yourself with the functions of the board and posts etc. you can try out the Tests and Scribbles

I recommend that you post a HJT log in the HJT Logs and Malware Removal Forum so that an experienced person in the HJT area can help you with your situation.

So, once again, Welcome to Bleeping Computer, we are a very friendly community and willing to help with any problems that you have and once again, don't hesitate to post on the forums, as that is what they are there for. :flowers:

Enjoy your stay and good luck with removing that unwanted virus that decided to move in :thumbsup:!:trumpet:

Regards,
David

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users