Welcome to the BleepingComputer HijackThis Logs and Analysis forum patriot123
My name is Richie
and i'll be helping you to fix your problems.
Your version of Sun Java
is out of date.
Older versions have vulnerabilities that malware can use to infect your system.
Please follow these steps to remove older versions of Sun Java,and then update.
1. Download the latest version of Java Runtime Environment (JRE)
2. Scroll down to where it says 'Java Runtime Environment (JRE) 6 update 4
3. Click the "Download" button to the right.
4. Check the box that says: "Accept License Agreement".
5. The page will refresh.
6. Click on the link to download 'Windows Offline Installation jre-6u4-windows-i586-p.exe'
[15.12 MB] and save to your desktop.
7. Close any programs you may have running - especially your web browser.
8. Go to Start > Control Panel double-click on Add/Remove programs and remove all older versions of Java.
9. Check any item with Java Runtime Environment (JRE or J2SE) in the name.
10. Click the Change/Remove button.
11. Repeat as many times as necessary to remove each Java version.
12. Reboot your computer once all Java components are removed.
13. Then from your desktop double-click on jre-6u4-windows-i586-p.exe
to install the newest version.If you have previously downloaded ComboFix,please delete that version now.Warning
You should NOT
use Combofix unless you have been instructed to do so by a Malware Removal Expert.
It is intended by its creator to be used under the guidance and supervision of an expert,NOT
for private use.
Using this tool incorrectly could render your system/pc inoperable.
Now download Combofix
and save to your desktop.
Alternative Combofix download link HERE
It is important that it is saved directly to your desktop
Close any open browsers.
Double click on combofix.exe and follow the prompts.
When it's finished it will produce a log. Post the entire contents of C:\ComboFix.txt into your next reply
Do not mouseclick combofix's window while it's running.
That may cause the program to freeze/hang.
Do NOT post the ComboFix-quarantined-files.txt unless I ask.Note
In case your Antivirus or any other realtime scanner is displaying an alert after you downloaded Combofix or while you use Combofix,please disable your scanner and redownload Combofix again.
Some scanners may see some combofix related components as suspicious and block or delete them while there's nothing wrong with them.
Also post a new Hijackthis log please.
Post all reports/logs directly into this topic,not as attachments,thanks.