Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

World Of Warcraft Cds To Dvd?

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Chaoticflame

Chaoticflame

• Members
  • 23 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:54 PM

Posted 02 February 2008 - 02:47 PM

Okay, just to be clear, I'm not trying to make a profit or anything off of this, just trying to save myself some time. I've been having issues with my computer lately and I've decided to go in and re-install my OS (Vista). Now I already have some programs and games downloaded and installed on the computer. The biggest one is World of Warcraft. Now since I'm having to go in and re-install the OS, that also means I'll have to re-install WoW. I have both the original game and the Burning Crusade expansion. The orig came on a DVD, the expansion on a set of CDs. So I'm first of all wondering if the CDs would be rippable. If so, would it be possible to combine them all onto just one bootable DVD? The second issue I had was having to sit there for another 2 hours waiting for the patches to download and install. So would it be at all possible to go in and rip the CDs then add the newest patches onto the DVD? It would definitely save me a lot of time to already have the newest patches installed.
Posted Image

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

m

#2 DaChew

DaChew

Visiting Alien

• BC Advisor
  • 10,317 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:54 PM

Posted 02 February 2008 - 03:19 PM

You would have to reinstall from the original dvd that you bought? the patches should have been saved and burned to cd or moved to usb drive. I doubt very much that you will be able to slipstream these into the install dvd.
Chewy

No. Try not. Do... or do not. There is no try.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users