Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 munchkin62

munchkin62

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:31 PM

Posted 02 February 2008 - 08:22 AM

hi, every one ive just joined this site and am looking forward to chatting to you,and getting help with my pc i am a novice at it and occasionaly press buttons that i shouldent oops ! a wee bit about myself i live in scotland,im 45 and have recently become disabled my pc is my life line and was bought for me by my son last year as i killed my last one ( that button problem again )i :flowers: i dont really know what to say about myself accept that ive got a good sence of humour and like people who make me laugh :trumpet: ihave got a prob with pc at the moment but will post that when allowed , i did it again but not quite dead yet :thumbsup: i look forward to being part of your community. munchkin.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 jgweed

jgweed

• Staff Emeritus
  • 28,473 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:31 PM

Posted 02 February 2008 - 11:13 AM

"All those darned buttons" can certainly lead one into problems, but now you have a friendly community of users like yourself but with perhaps more experience, to help you out with your problems.
Welcome to BC!
Regards,
John
Whereof one cannot speak, thereof one should be silent.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users