Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Upgrade

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 bowlon

bowlon

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:15 PM

Posted 02 February 2008 - 12:25 AM

Got a new tower. 200 mh processor to 1.4 gig. I know, not a big deal, but for me, That was big upgrade. Problem is, I Cant get my mail to work in Outlook expres. I tryed to duplicate all settings from previous unit but the mail does not work. 0x800ccc0f is the error code i get, any help would be really helpful, thanks.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 garmanma

garmanma

Computer Masochist

• Members
  • 27,809 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:15 PM

Posted 02 February 2008 - 03:23 PM

Do you have any other problems connecting to the internet? I know it's a pain, but the first place to start is to contact your ISP. I had 1 computer in my house that could send mail and not receive. It took awhile, but as I got further up the food chain with customer support, it was discovered it was a setting on their end and they had to reset my account
Mark
Mark
Posted Image
why won't my laptop work?

Having grandkids is God's way of giving you a 2nd chance because you were too busy working your butt off the 1st time around
Do not send me PMs with problems that should be posted in the forums. Keep it in the forums, so everyone benefits
Become a BleepingComputer fan: Facebook and Twitter

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users