Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

During Reboot My Windows Xp Will Not Load Tries To Load My Old Me

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 workinonit

workinonit

• Members
  • 17 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:07 AM

Posted 31 January 2008 - 06:59 PM

when i turn my computer on it says to hit F1 to continue or F2 and when i type F1 it just beeps and will not let me do it. i push F2 move something, move it back, save and then i hit F12 and finally after 800 times i get it to finally boot windows xp home sp2 for awhile then dumps me again. any ideas or suggestions would be great. my computer has been starting to act real funny by not allowing me to access things saying i dont have permission to do it. its getting real squirly. thanx in advance for any help.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Monty007

Monty007

• Members
  • 1,151 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:37 PM

Posted 31 January 2008 - 09:33 PM

Hi, did you set up XP on another hard drive to ME? If so you will need to go into your bios and set the hard drive XP is on to the top.

Edited by Monty007, 31 January 2008 - 09:34 PM.

MCP
MSDST

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users