Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Tv Commercial Creation

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 deanpcmad

deanpcmad

• Members
  • 184 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:55 PM

Posted 31 January 2008 - 03:32 PM

Hey,

I want to make a TV Commercial for my DiDA IT GCSE, as I need to promote a company that we have created.
How do I go about doing this?
Also, which software would be best? I don't mind if there trials.

Thanks

deanpcmad

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Rittnasty

Rittnasty

• Members
  • 56 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:55 AM

Posted 31 January 2008 - 03:42 PM

I am not an expert in video production and design (more of the graphic design type), but I do have several friends who are into video production. They use and highly recommend Adobe Premiere and Adobe After Effects. I am a huge fan of Adobe and I use all of their products for my graphic design work. BTW, both of these programs have trial version available.
"And if it is evil in your eyes to serve the Lord, choose this day whom you will serve, whether the gods your fathers served in the region beyond the River, or the gods of the Amorites in whose land you dwell. But as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord. Joshua 24:15 (ESV)

Thoughtvent.com

#3 deanpcmad

deanpcmad
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 184 posts
  •  

Posted 01 February 2008 - 01:01 PM

Thanks for the Reply!

Are there any tutorials that I can have a look at so I know how to use these Programs as I have only used Dreamweaver, Fireworks and Photoshop but I'm a little confused as to how to use the two programs you have given me links for.

Thanks

deanpcmad

#4 Rittnasty

Rittnasty

• Members
  • 56 posts
  •  

Posted 01 February 2008 - 01:23 PM

Here are a couple of good ones for Adobe Premiere:
http://www.tutorialized.com/tutorials/Premiere/1
http://www.video-tutes.com/packages/Premiere.php

And here is one for After Effects:
http://www.video-tutes.com/packages/AfterDesign1.php

I also know that lynda.com has tutorial videos you can view. You can usually view the first 10-15 or so for free, but if you want to see the entire tutorial package for the product you will have to purchase it. At least you will be able to familiarize yourself with the basic controls and interface of the programs and then you can go from there.
"And if it is evil in your eyes to serve the Lord, choose this day whom you will serve, whether the gods your fathers served in the region beyond the River, or the gods of the Amorites in whose land you dwell. But as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord. Joshua 24:15 (ESV)

Thoughtvent.com

#5 deanpcmad

deanpcmad
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 184 posts
  •  

Posted 01 February 2008 - 03:14 PM

Thanks for the quick reply.

I will look at these and try to get to grips with it quickly before the trials run out!

Thanks

deanpcmad

#6 Rittnasty

Rittnasty

• Members
  • 56 posts
  •  

Posted 01 February 2008 - 03:30 PM

Glad to help. Post a link to the vid when you get it finished---best of luck!

Thoughtvent.com

#7 deanpcmad

deanpcmad
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 184 posts
  •  

Posted 01 February 2008 - 03:34 PM

Thanks and I will do.

deanpcmad

0 user(s) are reading this topic