Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Outlook 2007

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Hellno2009

Hellno2009

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:08 AM

Posted 30 January 2008 - 05:19 AM

Hi Guys,

I am having a pain in the bum time with Outlook 2007

I was playing around and I came across the Microsoft Exchange thing for emails, and I am now trying to remove it so it will only use my other email address. Every time I click on it and click remove, it says:

You cannot delete this out look data file. Configuration information in the file is being copied to your new default data file. You can delete the file after this information is copied.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE someone help me

/mod edit~ moved to a more appropriate forum and title changed to reflect email issue.

Edited by rigel, 30 January 2008 - 07:54 AM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

m

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users