Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Infected ?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic

#1 rrdanne

rrdanne

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:57 AM

Posted 28 January 2008 - 05:32 PM

Hello everybody out there.
I have a problem :thumbsup: Think i have been infected with something. I have tried every program i could find out there but still have problems.
I think it started with some small pop up in my systemtray (i think it's called) i didnt klick it or so. I tried 2 serch my comp with my antivirus prog but didnt find any thing. I use NOD 32 and i have Zonealarm Firewall, i also use SD Teatimer but somehow something made it through... When i restarted my comp i lost connection to the internet and i cant reestablish it, i dont even have an IP adress, cant do anything. Posting an HJT log here. Hope that someone is able 2 help me.

Attached Files

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

m

#2 Simon V.

Simon V.

• Members
  • 439 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:57 AM

Posted 10 February 2008 - 06:40 AM

Hi,

I'm sorry for the delay, the forums are very busy. If you still need help, please post a new HijackThis log and give a description of how your computer is currently running.
Simon V.

Posted Image
Posted Image

So How Did I Get Infected In The First Place?
Stand Up and Be Counted!

My help at this forum is free, but if you wish to make a donation to help me continue the fight against malware - click here.

#3 Simon V.

Simon V.

• Members
  • 439 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:57 AM

Posted 15 February 2008 - 10:51 AM

Due to inactivity this topic will be closed.

If you need help please start a new thread and post a new HijackThis log.
Simon V.

Posted Image
Posted Image

So How Did I Get Infected In The First Place?
Stand Up and Be Counted!

My help at this forum is free, but if you wish to make a donation to help me continue the fight against malware - click here.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users