I have some korean songs downloaded and instead of korean, all i see are boxes. i installed the files for east Asian languages but they still come up as boxes
In response to your request for assistance, please read the following:
1) You must have the original Win XP CD.
2) Go to Setteing, then, control panel, then click twice on the icon that says Regional and Languages.
3) When a small window opens, click on the languages tab.
4) When you do that, the small window will display the Languages options, check the two box boxes where it says "Suplimentary Languages Support"
5) Click OK. Windows CD will start down loading the Asian Languages support files.
6) After it is completed, go to the first tab "Regional Options" and press the small arrow next to "Customize".
7) A list of different languages will appear, choose Koraen, and click OK. It is done.
You may need to reboot.
I this will work OK for you. If not, here is my email, contact me and I will guide you step-by-step.
Edited by usasma, 29 January 2008 - 06:55 PM.
removed email for member's protection