Jump to content


Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.


Getting Wired

  • Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 ronlee


  • Members
  • 1 posts
  • Local time:06:39 AM

Posted 27 January 2008 - 07:57 PM

i have a flat panel TV that I can wire from my monitor and everything works fine.
I also have a regular TV that I would like to wire into.
the second TV is in the L.R. and can be reached with the standard RCA type of connection
the connection from the back of my PC is DVI ( i think )
there is only one output for this, and one S-video outputthere are several inputs for audio and video ( either in back or the front of the PC )
the flat panel is " DVI"
my operating system is Vista, my PC is a HP ( Media Center )
in the end what I want to acomplish is to be able to watch internet movies /TV , on either TV
are there adaptors available or splitters or some type of box that will work

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)


0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users