I'd like to pick up that line & welcome you, GrenLef.
Your friend has good taste in websites, if I might add.
Not sure if this will help you, but
site navigation can be illuminated a bit by this:
Take it from the top, main discussion page:
- tab 1 HOME leading, breaking news & shortcuts.
- tab 2 TUTORIALS admit it, you didn't know THAT!
- tab 3 DISCUSSION hundreds & hundreds of FAQ's.
- tab 4 COMPUPEDIA Better brush up on some of those terms.
- tab 5 RESOURCES Where to go for safe & good stuff.
Left to right at the top of the page below those:
- Bleepingcomputer.com home page
- Discussion Rules and they are simple. Discussion rules!
- Donate hey, this much concentration of resource ain't cheap.
- Startup Database wonder about those processes running? Check 'em out.
- Fun & Games Pool? Pacman? You name it, you can play it here.
- Chat Live conversations, web based chat. Interesting stuff.
- Help is the name of the game around here.
- Members see the community, link to posts.
- Search fast track to relevant information.
- RSS News, News, and more News delivered to your door.
- My Control Panel Avatars, Signatures, more links to particular topics like unanswered posts.
- My Topics each time you post, there is the record to quick reference.
- View New Posts Oh, boy. A little of everything. Changes daily.
- New Personal Messages Hit that PM button and ya' might see this change.
- My Assistant after all that, you might need an assistant.
- Bleepingcomputer.com takes back to the main discussion page. Start all over.
I suggest clicking each and everyone of 'em.
Find your favorite one(s) and learn more.