Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Yahoo Messenger

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
12 replies to this topic

#1 gheese

gheese

• Banned
  • 121 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:54 AM

Posted 25 January 2008 - 03:59 PM

I had an issue with my yahoo messenger account. It was stolen! Huge shock! Yahoo chat name locked! I know who did it, and all that good stuff but it really does not matter. I am not going to toss him a virus or lock his account or this and that bc its pointless to me and plus I dont have the energy and time to spend learning such stuff. He got endless bots and endless names bc he is a cool yahoo guy that wants to show "hacker" flex on yahoo. Thats a first... wannabe hack on yahoo. Since when does a hacker promote themselves and let someone like me (novice chat bum) know all the stuff I know about him. UNREAL! These people are quite amusing honestly bc they act so dominant in the rooms as if they like to own ppl, and ppl fear them. Sad huh? I have one yahoo ID and I just want it back bc I have had it forever, and even though I have zero ppl on the list ppl do message me on it at times, and I do the same. Plus its just mine, and it wouldnt be a bad idea to have what you made to be yours again. Bugging yahoo will not help bc the info is bogus and old, and I certainly am not going to devote my time to "yahoo" chat battling and name locking and this and that.

what you guys reading this KNOW: The many sites that you can get lockers, bots, programs of this sort, and the many other things to take a name back and im sure a lot of you are capable of simply helping me out easily. I know ppl are sitting here that are reading this that got 6k bots ready to unleash on a person in yahoo, and can manipulate a yahoo email in 13 seconds. I have to be careful how I state things bc I got the warning bc of a mix up. I am not promoting THEFT or building a GANG to attack a yahoo guy. I just want the name back and if someone can advise or toss me in the proper direction great.

As far as getting the account back by bugging yahoo, or any other NORMAL means necessary would be totally meaningless to me because the account has dummy information on it anyhow. I want it back bc ppl will message the name, and its mine. Therefore I have to find someone familiar with yahoo messenger and some of the things that happen with that chat program. If you happen to know any of these things to regain my account back great. Some guys know yahoo THINGS like the back of my hand... I really dont and to learn all that would require some time and effort. If you can help great. For some reason this is going to be taken off the board I feel or get zero tips. Hopefully I am within the parameters here though as I think I am.

Thanks!!!

:flowers: "A" for effort!!!

*ladies/gents I am quite sure many of you who read can somehow within seconds stumble upon a new yahoo name with minimal effort. Its an art... if you understand where I am coming from help. Why do people attack a personal computer??? Just seems like a disaster waiting to happen if you stumble upon the wrong person. Hmmmm... spend time all day in yahoo chat and show dominance and JEALOUSY. Interesting way to lead life... almost as interesting as all this typing I did for a yahoo nickname, or LACK of.

:thumbsup:

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 TMacK

TMacK

• Members
  • 4,672 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:54 AM

Posted 25 January 2008 - 08:03 PM

Yahoo doesn't have any rules and Regulations per say, so please see this Thread: What You Can Do If Your Yahoo Account is Hacked

I'm not sure if Yahoo's Account Security e-mail address is still valid, but is worth a try, if needed.
account-security-help@cc.yahoo-inc.com

In the future, your Yahoo account could be protected from phishing by Yahoo Protect.
Chaos reigns within.
Reflect, repent, and reboot.
Order shall return.

aaaaaaaa a~Suzie Wagner

#3 gheese

gheese
  • Topic Starter

• Banned
  • 121 posts
  •  

Posted 25 January 2008 - 10:53 PM

hey tmack... yes animal sent me that link but its pretty worthless to me because i did NOT fill out personal information on the account because I knew the messenger is a bit unsafe. I cannot really do too much unless I really start visiting dark yahoo and dark assault and here and there and become a yahoo cheat like the ones that abuse the power of knowing how to boot and lock. LOL. So impressive. Anyhow, you and I know exactly the type of person im looking for, and so far nobody is willing to toss me too much information. This forum is a goody good forum, but you would think that I could find someone who can give me direct simple advice that will work. Heck, id rather give you my nickname and lock it up forever and keep it rather this person. Just how it is I guess. lol. I really do not want to work myself to get this back bc im not up to date with how to as of right now, and I dont get off by taking names and booting on yahoo. Some people actually moderate the rooms over there and are not yahoo "HACKERS" abusing their strength of hacking and proving how accomplished they are in hacking computers. I am quite sure the YAHOO hackers and powerhouses are pinned all across the FBI's walls as watch these ppl for national security threats. lol. I dont want to visit these great almighty hacker forums and post this stuff just because those people running those sites are the people who do not really have great intentions, and in my opinion not the brightest people to deal with. The LEGIT ways of which I cant use because I DO NOT have the information of the account. I just know its not mine and had the name for a rather long time. Hacker.... lol... such a loose term when in fact all the people you run into fall in the 99% of hacker population. DUMB and SCARED rather than destroying networks and financials of which the good ones lay low, do their activity, and are not broadcasting themselves over yahoo. So hopefully someone says give me your name ill see if i cannot stumble upon it, and ill help them out for the help with anything they do online involving making money. Hopefully someone steps up to the plate and solves this extremely difficult situation bc ONCE AGAIN many of you guys know this stuff.

I feel like Buster Douglas vs. Mike Tyson 42 to 1 U-dog to win this fight in getting my name in a not so ethical/legit way when so many of you guys could help.

:thumbsup: YAHOOOOOOOOOOOO... thanks!

Edited by gheese, 25 January 2008 - 11:01 PM.

#4 TMacK

TMacK

• Members
  • 4,672 posts
  •  

Posted 26 January 2008 - 01:32 AM

but you would think that I could find someone who can give me direct simple advice that will work.

I'm sorry you feel this way, and wish you luck in your search.
Chaos reigns within.
Reflect, repent, and reboot.
Order shall return.

aaaaaaaa a~Suzie Wagner

#5 Teenage.Zombiee

Teenage.Zombiee

• Members
  • 831 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:54 PM

Posted 26 January 2008 - 03:52 AM

Okay. Heres my simple advice.
Make a new account. And Make sure you are using a firewall.

The castlecops link that TMack provided you with has some very useful information on how to stop you from getting hacked, or getting hacked again.

There isn't much people can do as far as email account hackings are concerned. This happened to my cousins hotmail account. She got back in but this person kept finding out her new passwords and secret questions. I am sort of aware how its done to.

I would class your yahoo account as unusable.

Teenage.Zombiee is back ! :halloween:

#6 gheese

gheese
  • Topic Starter

• Banned
  • 121 posts
  •  

Posted 26 January 2008 - 04:46 AM

that link is not helpful really at all... i dont want a new yahoo acct and i dont use yahoo for emails... well i have some emails with yahoo but none of my primaries... i got a firewall... the only reason they tagged my yah acct is bc i didnt realize until afterwards i mistakingly had two firewalls running which creates conflict... i had ZA and comodo running at the same time and did not realize that. lol. ZA is not what most think of it to be... has far more leaks than comodo. By the way you dont need to hack a computer to get a yahoo name under your control. The password i had set though up with my yahoo account leads me to pretty much definitely know they got into the computer though for my pword, and along the way tossed me a nice virus!

I guess everyone is reading in between the lines of what i want... simply to get my yahoo name unlocked... only issue is it was a dummy acct so i cant really verify much... BUT... my first website i made i used yahoo to host as i knew nothing and they have a good start out builder... they still are running the site actually... ill just call them up or else drop them now that i think of that if they dont get my name.

so sick! looks like i may have to do/learn all the dirty work from yahoo chat and visit the sites for what i need (premium locker) and start tossing out sickness to the yahoo "hackers"!!! along my journey i can hardly wait to get all the trojans for what i eventually need or just let the name begone... who knows... toss up a coin! I really do not want to learn yahoo ownage but may have to if i want the name. I like competition though, but writing programs and using yah hack tools I never cared for and certainly am not great at it. lol

*sigh*

#7 Teenage.Zombiee

Teenage.Zombiee

• Members
  • 831 posts
  •  

Posted 26 January 2008 - 04:59 AM

Haha.
gheese if they've hacked you its gonna take you a long time to learn how to hack them. These people that hack accounts and give viruses are extremely skilled sick twisted individuals.

I know you want your yahoo back. But you've got jack all chance of getting it.

#8 gheese

gheese
  • Topic Starter

• Banned
  • 121 posts
  •  

Posted 26 January 2008 - 06:01 AM

LOL... you couldnt be further from wrong. I highly disagree with them being so skilled... lol. If they were so skilled im sure i wouldnt know the guys name and personal info huh??? guess im skilled... lol. I know all his specs and everything... just a matter of tossing it in the right hands, or acting upon it. Gosh that it is good though... lol... "extremely skilled"... lol... i dont know how to grab that part of your reply or I would... that is youth speaking there I think. yahoo chat hacking is novice stuff. lol. Extremely Skilled individuals and real HACKERS are not out hanging in yahoo promoting themselves... lol. No HACKER or one that will act on anything besides a simple name lock or boot you out of a room or whatever is going to mess with much more than a personal PC ONLY. lol. What do you gain from this PC. not much. If they are so skilled and i knew they were not afraid of jail and posers as 99.9999% of yahoo hackers are I would not leave tiny bits of info on this internet connection/ pc to where if they want to really get dangerous use my info for gaming sites and mess with some of the largest banks in the world... lol... i think NOT. People on yahoo boosting their self esteem and scaring ppl in the room are NOT HACKERS and probably would NOT like jail. Its called reality!!! just bc if you know of someone sitting on yahoo room controlling they obviously have no real intentions of any sort. Think they are on the fbi's list of "hackers" or mess around with large networks or use that great SKILL they have??????????... NO, of course not!?!?!? NO hacker in their mind who is doing anything illegal to any extent to put their name on the map or maybe gain something YOU HAVE NOT SEEN THEM OR HEARD OF THEM. If they are so skilled and so great at their crafts and full of no fear they would be wise enough to not be known, but then again I get info in some sick ways. :thumbsup: lol... so skilled aye yayayayayyayayayayaye... lol. This topic is useless I dont care about the name that much. I was just simply trying to keep from getting my hands dirty for my own well being and good!!! wow that is funny stuff!

#9 gheese

gheese
  • Topic Starter

• Banned
  • 121 posts
  •  

Posted 26 January 2008 - 06:11 AM

oh and NO they are not sick... they are the guys that got picked on in highschool and struggle for a date id say more accurately. Being SICK is doing sick things. Being lame is what they are doing... NOTHING SICK about that. Being sick would be definitely more than threatening a fellow yahoo chat room. Those guys are the greatest... you have to admire how lame they are. I just so happened to mess up, or did I... lol... who the heck knows, right... only me! I am done with this post... I need to learn how to take control of a folder and own it to access a file. yahooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#10 Teenage.Zombiee

Teenage.Zombiee

• Members
  • 831 posts
  •  

Posted 26 January 2008 - 06:13 AM

o.O...
If you know all those details. Send them something nasty in return. :thumbsup:
*evil smile*

#11 gheese

gheese
  • Topic Starter

• Banned
  • 121 posts
  •  

Posted 26 January 2008 - 06:22 AM

doubtful... im not one to get into anything on the net as it just proves nothing and gets nothing accomplished... ill let the lame guy win. I am not out to scrap or hack anyone... lol... why??? how does that get you off??? how lame that is... gosh... go after something big... do something with that GREAT SKILL! Me, i have no skill or care to hack a thing... im as lame as the guy who took the name except i have a good time on rare occassions with some of the yahoo clan members. They are such a jealous click its pretty funny. Id rather meet the person by a tap on the shoulder while he is about to enter his car or fight someone who hits on my girlfriend in a bar... why would i fight with someone over a computer. To me that would be the equivalent of eating razor blades with sawdust. Just my opinion...

#12 Teenage.Zombiee

Teenage.Zombiee

• Members
  • 831 posts
  •  

Posted 26 January 2008 - 06:44 AM

Id rather meet the person by a tap on the shoulder while he is about to enter his car or fight someone who hits on my girlfriend in a bar...

:trumpet: :thumbsup: :flowers: That made me laugh.
Trust me, theres alot of people I'd like to tap on the shoulder as they enter their cars.. Especially my darned neighbours :inlove:
Haha. God we're going off topic.

#13 Animal

Animal

Bleepin' Animinion

• Site Admin
  • 35,552 posts
  •  

Posted 26 January 2008 - 10:59 AM

Since the original context of this thread is lost and has gone way off topic. This thread is closed.

The Internet is so big, so powerful and pointless that for some people it is a complete substitute for life.
Andrew Brown (1938-1994)

A learning experience is one of those things that say, "You know that thing you just did? Don't do that." Douglas Adams (1952-2001)

"Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination circles the world." Albert Einstein (1879-1955)

Follow BleepingComputer on: Facebook | Twitter | Google+

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users