Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Flash Player On Non-admin Accounts

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 TuckTheBrave

TuckTheBrave

• Members
  • 15 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:18 AM

Posted 23 January 2008 - 09:27 PM

Hi to all. I have another question. My home computer has an administrator account as well as a more general account. For the most part, my family and I use the general account. Recently I've noticed that websites that use a lot of Flash player, won't load correctly in the general account, but look great in the administrator account. There's no error message. The pretty pictures and things moving around and videos just don't load. One one site, the whole front page is with Falsh, so a blank screen comes up. What settings should I look to change in order to allow the general account to view websites with ease? Thanks for the help.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

m

#2 Monty007

Monty007

• Members
  • 1,151 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:48 PM

Posted 24 January 2008 - 10:06 PM

Hi, you may have to install flash on the standard user account. But you may have to elevate the accounts to Power Users as the standard account may not let you install.

http://www.adobe.com/
MCP
MSDST

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users