Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Iso Games

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1 reply to this topic

#1 twiztidjuggalo666

twiztidjuggalo666

• Members
  • 50 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:58 PM

Posted 23 January 2008 - 05:49 PM

so i like using torrents to download games and when i do i get an iso. iso's are fine but when i mount them with daemon tools (i used to use power iso) the games main screen comes up and asks me to install so i do. after the installation is fineshed i figure all is good so i open the game and click play but then it comes up and says please insert correct cd/dvd even when the game is mounted i have tried using sd4hide.exe to bypass this but it seems to do nothing. can someone help me out please. any help is much appreciated

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 stevealmighty

stevealmighty

Bleepin' WormBreath

• Members
  • 2,629 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:58 PM

Posted 24 January 2008 - 11:48 AM

Per the forum rules located HERE:

No subject matter will be allowed whose purpose is to defeat existing copyright or security measures. If a user persists and/or the activity is obviously illegal the staff reserves the right to remove such content and/or ban the user. This would also mean encouraging the use or continued use of pirated software is not permitted, and subject to the same consequences.

Downloading games and attempting to play them when you do not own them, or did not purchase a "key" is illegal. Please refrain from asking for assistance with illegal matters. This topic is closed.
War produces veterans, wounded both physically and mentally. They have sacrificed for us.....and it is now our job to help these veterans, as they have already helped us in ways we will never know, in ways that we cannot fathom, and in ways that we take granted every day.
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users